PS3 JB ISE
This tutorial will teach you how to ISE items onto your account thru what may very well be the last loophole we will ever find. The little loophole I'm referring to is a file called TICKETS.LST. You may have noticed this file many times before in your IMPORT folder, but always assumed it was just a meaningless file. Well it's far from worthless as it will allow you to ISE not only any and all regional reward items, but many out of region reward items as well. This is more advanced than the REWARDS.XML ISE, but as I've stated it can be pushed much further allowing access to more reward items. Anything that has worked with any and all previous ISEs will still work including the famous Sony Vaio Jeans, BRS Eye, Feva vuvulezas, etc. You should get the idea by now I hope. So now that's been clarified I'm going to tell you how it's done. Read below for full instructions..
1. A JB PS3 with CFW installed, and spoofed to 4.11 FW - See spoofers in this section !
2. blackb0x FTP or any other homebrew that does FTP.
3. Filezilla for PC so you can transfer files back and forth.
4. HxD or any Hex Editor of your choice.
1. Delete any unnecessary accounts from your PS3, meaning any accounts you don't intend to ISE. This will make the whole process less prone to fucking up.
2. In Game Data Utility delete the Home Data in there. You should only see one Home icon.
3. Now, for the accounts you want to ISE go into Home and let it load up at least half-way in. This will generate the necessary folders we need to use.You can do also make them manually, but I do it this way just to make extra sure everything goes smoothly.
4. Do a data transfer from your OFW PS3 to your JB PS3. Turn off both PS3s, connect them via an ethernet cable, and restart them.
4a. On your OFW PS3 go into Settings on the XMB, System Settings, then Data Transfer. Start that up and then go over to your JB PS3 and get the transfer process running.
Process PART I.
1. After you've transferred over the contents from your OFW Ps3, startup blackb0x or any other app that handles FTP like Multiman.
2. Open up Filezilla and browse to dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005DATA/USRDIR/IMPORT
3. In this folder you will see some ID numbers such as 00000002, and possibly even much, much higher such as 00001224. Don't worry about these numbers for now. All you need to do is go inside the folder till you see a folder called NPIA00005, and maybe other folders that correlate to other game IDs such as BLUS30270, etc. See pic below:
4. For this ISE we don't need to worry about doing anything with these folders. What's important is a file called TICKETS.LST which is outside these folders. You may or may not already have this file in place. What this file does is keep track of rewards you have won during any particular Home session. This file acts as a backup in case a reward isn't awarded properly, and in which case is given to you on your next startup of Home via reference to this file.
NOTE: I know this is a lot to take in, and if you aren't following so far don't worry.. just keep track of the steps.
Process Part II. & Explanation of TICKETS.LST
1. If you open TICKETS.LST in something like Notepad or anything other than some type of hex editor it will mostly look like meaningless gibberish, but if you open it in a hex editor you can see actual codes for reward items within. I would use HexHD for this since it's easy to use and free, but you're welcome to use any hex editor of your choice.
2. I've colored coded all the parts of what we will call an 'item block.' I know this can all look complicated, but the good news all the info can be repeated over and over with the only thing needing to be changed is the actual code for the item you're trying to ISE.
3. The TICKETS.LST file must always start with VERS.., or rather the hexadecimal values of 56 45 52 53 3D 33 0D 0A. This ONLY needs to be put in ONCE at the VERY beginning as seen in the pic.
4. I highlighted after the first item block that consists of BLACK, RED, GREEN, PURPLE, and ORANGE, the next new item code in RED. You can see after the second RED highlighted item code the same values as in the previous item block. As I mentioned in Step 2 all information other than the actual reward item code can be repeated over and over.
5. I will be attaching a pre-made TICKETS.LST file, which it actually a .txt file due to technical reasons, but just rename it to .LST (CAPS are IMPT !), with room for 25 items, so all you'll need to do is past in the item codes where I've highlighted in RED. You shouldn't touch anything else !!! I will make the item code parts consist of all 99s as to make it easier for you to paste over.
5a. When pasting in an item code you can check the reward database on a site such as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I do believe it's necessary to join first to see the database. Your other option is to sniff out your own reward items. I'll leave this part up to you.
5b. If you wish to do more than 25 items just copy the last item block from my TICKETS.LST file, and paste a new one at the end. Remember, an item block consists of RED, GREEN, PURPLE, and ORANGE. BLACK is only used ONCE at the beginning of the file.
5c. I've only tested up to 100 items at at time, but it's possibly you may be able to get more to go thru. However, there is a point where you will have too many items, and not all will ending up getting added to your inventory.
5c. Don't forget to remove the -'s from an item code prior to pasting otherwise it won't be allowed. Here's an example reward item code before and after edit: F26311B5-49A44B7F-9A58FEC0-5FBF840B ==> F26311B549A44B7F9A58FEC05FBF840B
6. After you've saved your TICKETS.LST file move it into the IMPORT folder inside the corresponding user ID folder for the account you wish to ISE. If you just aren't sure simply place the file is all IMPORT user ID folders.
PART III. User IDs in home folder and IMPORT
1. This is the last part of the tutorial where I will explain how to pre-number the user IDs in the IMPORT folder so they match up to the user IDs in the dev_hdd0/home folder.
2. Whenever you do a transfer from one PS3 to the other one the user IDs in dev_hdd0/home will go up by ONE after the LAST highest number in IMPORT. It's necessary to have the user IDs from dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005/IMPORT match up. The numbers in IMPORT will NOT change after a transfer so you need to pre-number them accordingly to what the numbers will be POST transfer. Take note of the pics below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You should ONLY ever change folder numbers in IMPORT, never touch the ones in the /home dir. You can't just simply make the folders match prior to transfer because the folder numbers in /home will go up automatically during a transfer in EITHER direction.
3. After you've done this now it's time to transfer everything back to your OFW Ps3, startup PS Home, and enjoy your new reward items which you will receive at startup.
And there you have it.. what's probably the last real ISE that will ever be in existence. All previous ISE's have been patched via the implementation of SSL.
Special thanks to BillieWitch and FreddieW94 for being real friends.
Extra, super special thanks to oOo--STAR--oOo.. as for without him I'd be nothing.. lmaooooooo /sarcasm :carling: