Post: FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL PLAYSTATION PLUS (All Countries)
11-27-2012, 12:57 AM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know when this will stop working, what I know is that it is currently working (it has been tested and confirmed by over 30 people)

Requirements :
-Playstation Network account (make a dummy one from UK)
-A Credit Card(They will charge you after your 14 days of trial, just cancel it the last day and they won't charge you)[
-A PC

1-Go to You must login or register to view this content.
(Facebook and IGN no longer offer 30 days codes.)
2-Claim your code, you should receive them in a few hours.
It works more than once but to do it I recommend you using different IPs (Hide my IP for example or hidemyass.com) and e-mails.

To activate your codes, follow this tutorial :You must login or register to view this content.

The codes will only work on a UK PSN account. If you don't have one already, register here:You must login or register to view this content. and then retry entering the PS store with that new account .

Important
To not get charged, cancel the PS+ subscription 1-2 days before it expires. Because if you don't they will charge you and extend your PlayStation Plus subscription . Thanks for understanding.

If you have any question,quote me and I will get to you as soon as possible, thanksSmile
Last edited by Mystery ; 11-05-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added other sites :)

The following 33 users say thank you to Mystery for this useful post:

Day, Midnight.eGo, Ace Hood, binghamboy123, Bubba Kush, Capo837, deneo24, cryzer, dbrown8232, FruitBurst, geeklogik, Guzman, James_Bond, joensarah, johncov1, K5‎‎, kris689, lnstagram, matt0897, Mr Grumpy, Nike, PinkiePie, MysteryAviate, punkybear2102, REZNET \|/, rishul, RobinVanPersie, Steeldude1, stevesetsfire, THEHELL, xSoulEdge, zPrimeModz

The following user groaned Mystery for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-
01-20-2013, 03:03 AM #92
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
credit cards work across all the world. so no
Originally posted by Haru View Post
but u need a UK credit card to active it right?
01-20-2013, 09:04 AM #93
I got a little greedy haha, hopefully It works and I'll have a "few" on the way.
How would I go about getting the codes from this site You must login or register to view this content. ?
01-20-2013, 12:48 PM #94
confirmed. it is worked for me Smile ..

I recommend using proxy websites instead of installing IP programs
01-21-2013, 07:26 AM #95
s25s
Keeper
they ask me need A Credit Card !!

But i don't have A Credit Card Sleepy Head

how i can active my code ?
01-23-2013, 02:31 AM #96
I would appreciate it if someone could get me a code Smile
PM it to me and ill send vbux?
thanks Smile
01-24-2013, 02:34 AM #97
Worked 4 me Thank you
01-25-2013, 04:47 AM #98
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
I don't know when this will stop working, what I know is that it is currently working (it has been tested and confirmed by over 30 people)

If you didn't receive your code after 24-48 hours, send an email to [email][email protected][/email] or [email][email protected][/email] and tell them that you didn't receive your code .(Message them with a UK IP from Hide my Ip)

Requirements :
-Playstation Network account (make a dummy one from UK)
-A Credit Card(They will charge you after your 30-60 days of trial, just cancel it the last day and they won't charge you)[
-A PC

If you don't live in the United Kingdom follow these steps :

1-Download Hide My Ip (Download link> You must login or register to view this content.
2-Install it and open it ... Click on the ''Hide my IP'' button , it will give you a new random IP (keep trying to get a new IP until you find one from UK)
3-Once you found your UK ip , open a Browser and open google.com (so the new IP replaces yours) it will take more time than usual to open.
4-When it opens , paste this link instead of the google one : You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.
5-Claim your codes you will receive 2 codes per emailSmile Proof : You must login or register to view this content.

I works more than once but to do it I recommend you using another email address&IP.

PS:If you tried it and it didn't work try until you get another UK IP because some IPs from UK because in the trial of ''Hide my IP'' there is a limited IPs from UK.

If you live in UK, go to this link to claim your 30 days trial
You must login or register to view this content.

To activate your codes, follow that example Smile You must login or register to view this content.

If that didn't work , Make an account from your PC using this link You must login or register to view this content. (and a UK IP) and then retry entering the PS store with that new account . Enjoy Smile

If you still not able to get a working IP (rarely) , Guzman__ found a solution !
Go to Google and type in Hidemyass.com
Then enter the page and it should load its home page
Web proxy should appear right away and it has go on it
Put in the link
then go to 'Advanced settings'
In SERVER , CHOOSE one of the UK there are only two
Then go to IP address and choose one of the IPs that are given
After you do all that click on yellow button that says "Hide my Ass"
And it should take you to the page.... Scroll down and type in your info and submit it and it should work.

Have a nice day :P

feel free to Thank and if you have a question quote me and I will get to you as soon as possible, thanksSmile

i got it working, thanks. but it seems you can only avail this trial in the dummy UK account. is this so? I tried redeeming the code on my US account but it didn't work. It worked when I tried it on the UK account I made for the trial. This is a problem though because the whole reason why I wanted this trial is so I could get the discounts on the 13 for 13 sale which I think is only in the US store since I don't see it in the UK store. Is there any way around this? Please help.
01-25-2013, 12:50 PM #99
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Nope this is for us only, sorry . But enjoy your ps+ Winky Winky
Originally posted by john View Post
i got it working, thanks. but it seems you can only avail this trial in the dummy UK account. is this so? I tried redeeming the code on my US account but it didn't work. It worked when I tried it on the UK account I made for the trial. This is a problem though because the whole reason why I wanted this trial is so I could get the discounts on the 13 for 13 sale which I think is only in the US store since I don't see it in the UK store. Is there any way around this? Please help.
01-25-2013, 07:40 PM #100
Raven_Effect_UK
Do a barrel roll!
dont work anymore :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo