Post: FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL PLAYSTATION PLUS (All Countries)
11-27-2012, 12:57 AM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know when this will stop working, what I know is that it is currently working (it has been tested and confirmed by over 30 people)

Requirements :
-Playstation Network account (make a dummy one from UK)
-A Credit Card(They will charge you after your 14 days of trial, just cancel it the last day and they won't charge you)[
-A PC

1-Go to You must login or register to view this content.
(Facebook and IGN no longer offer 30 days codes.)
2-Claim your code, you should receive them in a few hours.
It works more than once but to do it I recommend you using different IPs (Hide my IP for example or hidemyass.com) and e-mails.

To activate your codes, follow this tutorial :You must login or register to view this content.

The codes will only work on a UK PSN account. If you don't have one already, register here:You must login or register to view this content. and then retry entering the PS store with that new account .

Important
To not get charged, cancel the PS+ subscription 1-2 days before it expires. Because if you don't they will charge you and extend your PlayStation Plus subscription . Thanks for understanding.

If you have any question,quote me and I will get to you as soon as possible, thanksSmile
Last edited by Mystery ; 11-05-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added other sites :)

The following 33 users say thank you to Mystery for this useful post:

Day, Midnight.eGo, Ace Hood, binghamboy123, Bubba Kush, Capo837, deneo24, cryzer, dbrown8232, FruitBurst, geeklogik, Guzman, James_Bond, joensarah, johncov1, K5‎‎, kris689, lnstagram, matt0897, Mr Grumpy, Nike, PinkiePie, MysteryAviate, punkybear2102, REZNET \|/, rishul, RobinVanPersie, Steeldude1, stevesetsfire, THEHELL, xSoulEdge, zPrimeModz

The following user groaned Mystery for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-
02-26-2013, 05:51 PM #119
xD3VHΛX
Do a barrel roll!
Tkx man
02-28-2013, 11:09 AM #120
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
You will have to make a new one.

I got my code but it doesn't work with either my first UK account (the that I used before) or my brand new one. Any ideas? I've made sure that it is a UK account. One weird thing is that in the email it said "Hi johnserrano21491" which is the PSN account im using with that email and also the first uk account I made. I didn't use that email for that first plus trial, i used a different one and it didn't say my PSN ID in that first email.
02-28-2013, 02:50 PM #121
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Probably that the code expired? The codes have like 30 days before they expire ! Smile
Originally posted by john View Post
I got my code but it doesn't work with either my first UK account (the that I used before) or my brand new one. Any ideas? I've made sure that it is a UK account. One weird thing is that in the email it said "Hi johnserrano21491" which is the PSN account im using with that email and also the first uk account I made. I didn't use that email for that first plus trial, i used a different one and it didn't say my PSN ID in that first email.
03-01-2013, 02:31 AM #122
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
Probably that the code expired? The codes have like 30 days before they expire ! Smile

No, I tried it out as soon as I got it. Which was like 10 minutes after. Do you mean they gave me an expired code? Why would they do that?
03-01-2013, 12:43 PM #123
Good work
03-02-2013, 12:03 AM #124
-Collins-
Climbing up the ladder
your code doesnt expire because i done this around january and only used my code about an hour ago and it worked.
03-06-2013, 03:02 PM #125
i finally got my code to work. i forgot to fill out my billing information and the code doesn't work without it. I wish it would just say that instead of "your code may be invalid."
03-07-2013, 06:25 PM #126
thanks this worked Smile
03-07-2013, 08:33 PM #127
if its a ip address problem you can probably look up some free vpn's that will give u the same effect as proxy Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo