Post: FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL PLAYSTATION PLUS (All Countries)
11-27-2012, 12:57 AM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know when this will stop working, what I know is that it is currently working (it has been tested and confirmed by over 30 people)

Requirements :
-Playstation Network account (make a dummy one from UK)
-A Credit Card(They will charge you after your 14 days of trial, just cancel it the last day and they won't charge you)[
-A PC

1-Go to You must login or register to view this content.
(Facebook and IGN no longer offer 30 days codes.)
2-Claim your code, you should receive them in a few hours.
It works more than once but to do it I recommend you using different IPs (Hide my IP for example or hidemyass.com) and e-mails.

To activate your codes, follow this tutorial :You must login or register to view this content.

The codes will only work on a UK PSN account. If you don't have one already, register here:You must login or register to view this content. and then retry entering the PS store with that new account .

Important
To not get charged, cancel the PS+ subscription 1-2 days before it expires. Because if you don't they will charge you and extend your PlayStation Plus subscription . Thanks for understanding.

If you have any question,quote me and I will get to you as soon as possible, thanksSmile
Last edited by Mystery ; 11-05-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added other sites :)

The following 33 users say thank you to Mystery for this useful post:

Day, Midnight.eGo, Ace Hood, binghamboy123, Bubba Kush, Capo837, deneo24, cryzer, dbrown8232, FruitBurst, geeklogik, Guzman, James_Bond, joensarah, johncov1, K5‎‎, kris689, lnstagram, matt0897, Mr Grumpy, Nike, PinkiePie, MysteryAviate, punkybear2102, REZNET \|/, rishul, RobinVanPersie, Steeldude1, stevesetsfire, THEHELL, xSoulEdge, zPrimeModz

The following user groaned Mystery for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-
11-27-2012, 12:59 AM #2
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
ima try it and ima thank if it works groan if it doesnt.

The following user thanked Midnight.eGo for this useful post:

xSoulEdge

The following 4 users groaned at Midnight.eGo for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, iTruceFret, TEXAS24_ReStEr
11-27-2012, 01:00 AM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
it works Smile
Originally posted by Midnight.eGo View Post
ima try it and ima thank if it works groan if it doesnt.
11-27-2012, 01:05 AM #4
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
It may work with Tor Browser ? It can change your IP constantly
11-27-2012, 01:07 AM #5
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I don't know if it does I will add it in the description and credit you.
Originally posted by HackenTrollen View Post
It may work with Tor Browser ? It can change your IP constantly
11-27-2012, 01:09 AM #6
Streak
Banned
I Entered yesterday and still no code hope it comes soon. Smile
11-27-2012, 01:37 AM #7
Guzman
Versace Versace
I tried it but nothing happened it kept saying that im not eligible
Originally posted by xToxSiiK
I can confirm that this works Smile It's really easy just follow my steps

If you don't live in the Uk follow these steps :

1-If you don't live in the Uk , download Hide My Ip (download trial from You must login or register to view this content.
2-Install it and open it ... Click on the ''Hide my IP'' button , it will give you an IP (keep trying to get a new IP until you find one from UK)
3-Once you found your UK ip , open a Browser and open google.com (so the new ip replaces urs)it will take some time to load (it's normal).
4-When it opens , paste this link instead of the google one : You must login or register to view this content.
5-Have fun claiming your 30 days PS+ Smile
I don't know if you can do it more than once,(if you want more than a code try that : restart your modem to get a new ip , enter Hide my Ip program and get an IP from UK, then retry entering the page to claim your 30 days PS +but don't use the same email more than once +Smile )
PS:If you tried it and it didn't work try until you get another UK ip because some IPs from UK were already used for that trick Smile

If you live in UK, go to this link to claim your 30 days trial
You must login or register to view this content.
11-27-2012, 01:48 AM #8
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
the problem is that Hide My Ip has only a few IPs from UK if they are all used it won't work hold on till i find a solution SmileTry reopening your browser , if it didn't work , follow that video Smile
hope I helped you
Originally posted by Guzman
I tried it but nothing happened it kept saying that im not eligible
11-27-2012, 01:55 AM #9
Guzman
Versace Versace
ohhh okay. and alright
the problem is that Hide My Ip has only a few IPs from UK if they are all used it won't work hold on till i find a solution Smile

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

I found a way to do it you want to know how?? its very easy!!!
I can confirm that this works Smile It's really easy just follow my steps

If you don't live in the Uk follow these steps :

1-If you don't live in the Uk , download Hide My Ip (download trial from You must login or register to view this content.
2-Install it and open it ... Click on the ''Hide my IP'' button , it will give you an IP (keep trying to get a new IP until you find one from UK)
3-Once you found your UK ip , open a Browser and open google.com (so the new ip replaces urs)it will take some time to load (it's normal).
4-When it opens , paste this link instead of the google one : You must login or register to view this content.
5-Have fun claiming your 30 days PS+ Smile
I don't know if you can do it more than once,(if you want more than a code try that : restart your modem to get a new ip , enter Hide my Ip program and get an IP from UK, then retry entering the page to claim your 30 days PS +but don't use the same email more than once +Smile )
PS:If you tried it and it didn't work try until you get another UK ip because some IPs from UK were already used for that trick Smile

If you live in UK, go to this link to claim your 30 days trial
You must login or register to view this content.
11-27-2012, 01:58 AM #10
delete
Last edited by Capo837 ; 07-17-2023 at 07:14 PM. Reason: delete

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo