01-02-2013, 11:16 PM #1
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone!

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! Smile
Last edited by D3cH ; 01-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.

The following 296 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

^TPP^, _PORTLAND_, -Elmas15-, -Google-, -JM-, -Nathan-, -SuperMan, Day, iTruceFret, {H} | Exception, {TehFluux}, *SCHAOS*, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, ItzSparkBoii, Dynamite, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Eddie Mac, ~SpongeBob, 007bond, 192.168.1.1, 631, abdullahjwz070, aerosoul94, alchybear, AllaoOo, AMNE, AssClapper-130, awsomedude1097, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, bcb, BigGucciSosa300, blackhawk34, Blackstorm, Boliberrys, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BroIDontMod, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, cali123, Capo837, CentralModz819, deneo24, Choco, Choopie, clankfan1, CLM, CoDyMoDz1000XD, ContagiousModz, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Crunk, Daddy, Dan Dactyl, Dannie Fresh, DazedMods, DEREKTROTTER, Derpy Hooves, DETERMiiNED, ErasedDev, Disslzit, DJ_KILLA1337, dolby1, DraMaTiK_DreaM, drdshh, DSG24, DylanOc1, emcrew2, ExceptionHell, F l e x, Fachry Ilham, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, FM|T xR3PMz, forflah123, SubwayMonkey, FTDreload, FuntCase, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gaming_nation, GE90, Ghost Rolly, gianluca33, Glitchy_Modz, GodDrinksPepsi, Gommy, uome68, GreenTea101, Gus Fring, Hack Pack, Harry and 196 other users.
01-03-2013, 02:36 AM #20
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
Can you PM me the Download links?

You must login or register to view this content.!
or

if this is it thats what I just downloaded

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE, slim355, zeroordie96
01-03-2013, 02:37 AM #21
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Can DEX consoles go online if they aren't banned or do I need to look into that too?

~0x00
01-03-2013, 02:39 AM #22
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by 0x00 View Post
Can DEX consoles go online if they aren't banned or do I need to look into that too?

~0x00

someone made a dex cfw 4 4.21 and u could go online but idk if its spoofed or not but cant you just use rebug 4.21 with this without going to dex?
01-03-2013, 02:40 AM #23
DazedMods
Little One
Sorry, i'm too familiar with this. But what exactly can you do? Like mods wise?
01-03-2013, 02:50 AM #24
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
someone made a dex cfw 4 4.21 and u could go online but idk if its spoofed or not but cant you just use rebug 4.21 with this without going to dex?

I think you need to go on Dex because of ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger dont connect on Cex...
Correct me if im wrong.
01-03-2013, 02:54 AM #25
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
I think you need to go on Dex because of ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger dont connect on Cex...
Correct me if im wrong.

Yes, you must be on DEX

Originally posted by SC58 View Post

You can easily switch CEX/DEX with Rebug REX firmwares.
01-03-2013, 02:55 AM #26
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Correct me if im wrong.

I believe your correct.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Yes, you must be on DEX

You can easily switch CEX/DEX with Rebug REX firmwares.

Can you confirm it is possible to mod games - online?

~0x00
01-03-2013, 02:58 AM #27
Mr.Major
Need something? Just ask!
Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Hello everyone!

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! Smile

Do they have a DEX firmware for 4.31?
01-03-2013, 03:03 AM #28
Originally posted by 0x00 View Post

Can you confirm it is possible to mod games - online?

~0x00

Sure , Check out my videos :

i can change the prestige in real time (it was just an exemple , i can mod everything.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo