01-02-2013, 11:16 PM #1
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone!

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! Smile
Last edited by D3cH ; 01-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.

The following 296 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

^TPP^, _PORTLAND_, -Elmas15-, -Google-, -JM-, -Nathan-, -SuperMan, Day, iTruceFret, {H} | Exception, {TehFluux}, *SCHAOS*, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, ItzSparkBoii, Dynamite, ℳaTiCz, ⓙω мσ∂z, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Eddie Mac, ~SpongeBob, 007bond, 192.168.1.1, 631, abdullahjwz070, aerosoul94, alchybear, AllaoOo, AMNE, AssClapper-130, awsomedude1097, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, bcb, BigGucciSosa300, blackhawk34, Blackstorm, Boliberrys, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BroIDontMod, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, cali123, Capo837, CentralModz819, deneo24, Choco, Choopie, clankfan1, CLM, CoDyMoDz1000XD, ContagiousModz, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Crunk, Daddy, Dan Dactyl, Dannie Fresh, DazedMods, DEREKTROTTER, Derpy Hooves, DETERMiiNED, ErasedDev, Disslzit, DJ_KILLA1337, dolby1, DraMaTiK_DreaM, drdshh, DSG24, DylanOc1, emcrew2, ExceptionHell, F l e x, Fachry Ilham, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, FM|T xR3PMz, forflah123, SubwayMonkey, FTDreload, FuntCase, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gaming_nation, GE90, Ghost Rolly, gianluca33, Glitchy_Modz, GodDrinksPepsi, Gommy, uome68, GreenTea101, Gus Fring, Hack Pack, Harry and 196 other users.
07-27-2013, 07:17 AM #488
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks man!
08-06-2013, 04:12 AM #489
MadhavXLVII
Are you high?
Got it. without this guide i would have ripped my hair out
08-09-2013, 02:16 AM #490
MrFormat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Hello everyone!

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! Smile

processer does not appear
Last edited by MrFormat ; 08-09-2013 at 03:43 AM.
08-09-2013, 04:29 PM #491
Default Avatar
br1zzo
why is this method not working on some games? either the console freezes or you will be kicked back to xmb.
08-09-2013, 07:14 PM #492
Is it possible to instead of having a direct connection from PS3 to router, you could use your wireless mac mini (I say this because that's what I'm using) connected to the wifi and that can share internet with your PS3 through an ethernet cable or would that not work for RTE? I'm going to try this probably in a couple days anyways if someone doesn't respond. It seemed like I'd share it before I do this to see if anyone could tell me straight-up... Thanks!
08-17-2013, 08:36 AM #493
why i try to scan or find my ip then when its finished my ps3 dont show up :( pls help
08-17-2013, 11:37 AM #494
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by FM
Sure , Check out my videos :

i can change the prestige in real time (it was just an exemple , i can mod everything.)

Please tell me what do you normally look for in debugger to find offsets for mods etc?

I have everything setup on a game i want to try mod, is it as easy as just searching the debugging station, for something like "points" e.g. 1568756 which is the live points of my person? and editing it?
Last edited by Xplaya ; 08-17-2013 at 11:59 AM.
08-26-2013, 07:34 PM #495
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks
09-06-2013, 09:24 PM #496
frozenking
Do a barrel roll!
this looks awesome thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo