Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: PS_Unban 0.2 Fixed - New Console ID - 3.55/4.21/4.30

deneo24 Youtube.com/DenesCodClips

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 1,068

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

01-10-2013 02:48 AM #1 PS_Unban 0.2 Fixed - New Console ID - 3.55/4.21/4.30

Updated again, sorry for taking so long to do so.

Getting an error after using my update of the unbanner? There is a chance the Console ID is not yet banned, as Sony is also banning your PSID (unique code), for more information, please refer to this thread- http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...onsole-id.html

If anyone would like to donate to me on Paypal, I would really really appreciate it, at the moment I don't have a CFW PS3 as mine died, it would really be super appreciated. I will continue updating this for you guys as you all clearly have a high demand for it. But yeah, if anyone wants to be amazing and donate to my CFW Fund, PM me NOT FAR FROM MY NEW SLIM CFW!

The reason they're getting banned is because of people playing Black Ops 2, now I know its going to happen whether I say to or not, but all I ask is you be considerate. MW3 and below is fine, but BO2 gets this shit banned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm giving out a fixed version of PS_Unban I made for you guys
    I decided to give it out because when the more people are using the same Console ID the better, because there is less chance of your account being banned since they only take one account with it when they ban the ID. Have fun with it while it lasts!

Thread WILL be updated with a new one as soon as this ones patched!

For some, the app zooms in heaps and you cannot see the full writing, so here are the controls-
    Press X If you're on 4.21
    Press START if you're on 3.55
    Press SQUARE If you're on 4.30

THIS DOES NOT WORK ON 4.31 CFW

When this one gets banned, DON'T LOSE HOPE! I HAVE MORE

DO NOT USE HOMEBREW WHILST SIGNED IN, NO MATTER WHAT. DO NOT DO IT.

When this one gets banned I will try and make another one. If some people can donate some WORKING Console ID's so I can make more of these apps, then you will be credited and more will be released! If you want a private build, it will be free but you must provide the Console ID.

Full Credits to Nullbyte (0x00) For making the homebrew app :love:
    I'd just like to emphasize that this would not have been possible without Nullbyte :love:

And credits to Insight's Bish for confirming it works

Password- DeneoNGU

Update 1- New Console ID
    Download for 3.55- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Download For 4.21/4.30- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Enjoy guys!
    Last edited by chef deneo; 02-04-2013 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Updated.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 210 Users Say Thank You to deneo24 For This Useful Post:

ⱣƵɌ115, 丂ony乃lack, ℳaTiCz, -Google-, -Nathan-, AAxMxn, abdullahjwz070, Abs0luteShadY, Ace Hood, AdvancedHacking, ahaljuhani, AJ, alex9153, ALJOKER, AssClapper-130, aXumz, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, bad_carma, BASEBALL4EVER12, Icy, berhem, bigbigplay, blindcutie, Capo837, JordanCarr, CentralModz819, cesarhelljp, Choopie, Chuppackalala11, Chxii, clankfan1, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Crimson_Khaos, Daddy, DeNo, Dazza1234567890, Defeat, DEREKTROTTER, DETERMiiNED, DGKMoDzHD, DGreenMan, dilyfe95, djh1495, DMoney750, MegaMister, Dr.ThieF, Jared, eddie mac, EliteHackzPS3, emcrew2, ErasedDev, Excision, ExpectKING, F34RSUM, FAKA_ELITE, FastDuramax, fatimaroy, Flamby, SubwayMonkey, FuntCase, FuroowHD, Fuser, G-G-J, gamer89117, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GetTangoed, Ghost Rolly, Gobble, gorgoth, Guz, happygilmorelov, HaTuH_, HaXingInc, HosterModz_, HSK Rainbow, hypn0tize, ICS Vortex, iDevilQ8i, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, ImD, IM_GUKY, iPROFamily, jackkiej, jacob_9191, Johnny_C, joni_djESP, jtdude, justeve, KaosReset, KaReM-D, Karisma, KM-_1337, KyleJH12345, lfclegend321, Liam-, Linux, Liquid8, LockedName, Loxy, ltsDark, Evil, Machiavelli_23, Machine, MadManModz, Mango_Knife, MarioHacks, Mayimbe17, Mbb, MerkFTW, milky4444, MiNDTH3G4P, modernuser, MOHN, monk9599, Mr Blobby, Mr.Kane, MRHackzFTW, mw3modderman, Mystery, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, N3XuS, Neal Caffrey, Newelly, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nohcho_95, noobzilla, Pair, paki4life, Jango, paulyr716, PIETRASEK, Premised., primetime43, Prototype10, Pseudo_Soldier, PussayPatrol, RAB, RainMaker., RayJ_chugs, RealTimeEditz, Reda.Tech, redbullmasta, RiZ-N, Roland Adam, RTE Modz, Rxbby, Toke, SALEM-x, sarracen, satuduatiga, SavageRising, say-say123, SC58, sharkbait263, shrsho0or, sk8erlewisss, Skyl1n3, Slice, smashedya, Smexeh, sniper-4Eye, Spidey_Revenge, spudeeelad, STG_MUFFINES, sumpunk, Swampman, SWAT CLAN, SwAxiJunKy, Swifter, Taylor, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheHolyMart, TheLightHacks, tmeme, Tustin, TylerTheConcept, Typicle, undergroundhavn, venomevil, waleedeid93, Wire., Wolfinator, Batman., x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xcrazypandax, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, xMoTiion, xPatchyz, xReloadedModz, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, XxUnkn0wnxX, Xz_Dark_Side_zX, X_GIXXER_X, Yasunick, Zack., ZerOtObey+RM, zGooNzLobbies, Ziad1997, Zohan Norris, ZoZo0o, iTruceFret, [{HaX-Unique}], _KraZed_

Xx-GIPPI-xX NextGenUpdate Elite

Join Date Apr 2011

Posts 433

Membership Elite

01-10-2013 08:43 AM #41

Quote Originally Posted by deneo24 View Post
    I decided to give it out because when the more people are using the same Console ID the better, because there is less chance of your account being banned since they only take one account with it when they ban the ID. Have fun with it while it lasts!

When this one gets banned I will try and make another one. If some people can donate some WORKING Console ID's so I can make more of these apps, then you will be credited and more will be released! If you want a private build, it will be free but you must provide the Console ID.

I'd just like to emphasize that this would not have been possible without Nullbyte :love:

Password- DeneoNGU

Mirrors
    4.21/4.30- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3.55- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Thanks to furoowhd)

Enjoy guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by dilyfe95 View Post
    can you explain how you change id inside , thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox View Post
    If you think people are going to listen to this, you must be crazy. All people want this for is so they can host some CoD lobbies online which gets you banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-GIPPI-xX View Post
    The method for change is very simply...... I make for me a pkg and working.... You find in EBOOT.elf of PS-UNBBAN v0.2 this code 0000000100 (the code is the start of ALL IDPS) and change it. Look up and down this code and find a series of numbers\letters and change it at your pleasure!!!!I not sure exatly server this(think change ID!!!) but for me working.....!!!!

Thanks at anyone and BIG thanks to: Nullbyte (0x00)X_X
    Explanation as work PS-UNBANN :

After find the above code in EBOOT.elf of pkg, the next six letter\number identific your ID. Above this code find 16 letter\number (those is the second part of your ID). For find your ID, look under system information on mM. You can change this with no banned IDPS!!!!

P.S. I think this tool working so!!!X_X

Sorry for my bad english

4. mohdali_taj Prime Rib

Join Date Oct 2012

Posts 122

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 08:47 AM #42

4.30 black screen bro you need to be fix

5. pro566 My controller's wireless?

Join Date Apr 2012

Posts 172

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:03 AM #43

black screen why???

iam on rebug 4.30

Mewtwo Hamburglar

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 349

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:07 AM #44

Password- DeneoNGU

Mirrors
    4.21/4.30- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3.55- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Thanks to furoowhd)

Enjoy guys!
    Thanks Deneo, I was busy the Otherday and didnt manage to get back to you about my console id but I have a few that can be used if need be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I play Zombies on Black Ops 2, feel free to add me on Xbox: Mitchiinati

-I also host COD4,W@W,MW2,BO1,MW3 on PS3-

7. jgrouppy French Fries

Join Date Jan 2013

Posts 20

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:22 AM #45 Black Screen

getting a black screen when i try to use 0.2.1, downloaded the one from 0x00 but that was the old unban, i get a black screen and have to hold power to turn off ps3 any ideas?

8. paulbell Chili Cheese

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 147

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:26 AM #46

thanks for this worked like a charm on rebug 4.21.2

deneo24 Youtube.com/DenesCodClips

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 1,068

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

01-10-2013 09:41 AM #47

Quote Originally Posted by jgrouppy View Post
    getting a black screen when i try to use 0.2.1, downloaded the one from 0x00 but that was the old unban, i get a black screen and have to hold power to turn off ps3 any ideas?
    I guess there is just that certain 4.30 CFW that won't load it :/ Sorry mate, especially on 4.31 as I haven't even got the 4.31 keys hence why it won't load and black screens :P

10. wtfletmesignup French Fries

Join Date Dec 2012

Posts 22

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:43 AM #48

Not going to use this myself but great job

11. jgrouppy French Fries

Join Date Jan 2013

Posts 20

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:47 AM #49

I guess there is just that certain 4.30 CFW that won't load it :/ Sorry mate, especially on 4.31 as I haven't even got the 4.31 keys hence why it won't load and black screens :P

i am on 4.30 2.05 other users are able to use it with rogero 4.30 2.05, guess just one of those things, will keep checking back to see if there are any updated thanks for the reply

12. wtfletmesignup French Fries

Join Date Dec 2012

Posts 22

Membership Standard

01-10-2013 09:53 AM #50

Quote Originally Posted by jgrouppy View Post
    i am on 4.30 2.05 other users are able to use it with rogero 4.30 2.05, guess just one of those things, will keep checking back to see if there are any updated thanks for the reply
    I just downloaded it because you said it didnt work and strangely enough, it works for me on 1080p and does not work on 720p o.o