primetime43 At least I can fight

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,024

Membership Donator

01-23-2013 04:41 PM #1 [TUT] How To Make A Debug Eboot For RTM For Any Game

Ok first off you're going to need these files:
    - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

1.) Get the file that you want to use and move it to your desktop. It could be an Eboot to run the game on DEX or it can be a self file (mp.self,sp.self, and whatever else) to do some real time editing.

2.) Extract the files and put them on your desktop. (The TrueAncestor file & make_fself file) Now first were going to use the TrueAncestor SELF Resigner. Take your self file that you want to use for rtm, and put it into the self folder in the Resigner.

3.) Now open the Resigner.exe, and it will show the program with a bunch of different options to choose from. Now to get our .self file to convert into an .elf file, (which we need to use for the make_fself) choose the #4 option on the left side by typing 4 and hit enter. After you hit enter, the program should show up like this: And then choose your files number, mine is 1 so I type 1 and hit enter. It will then say decrypting etc and complete.

4.) Now, go into the self folder again where you first placed your self file in step 2. In the self folder, you will see the file that you put in there, and the new file that you just made, which is the .elf file.

5.) Take your elf file and move it into your make_fself folder. Now that its in that folder, you want to open up the cmd. (Do not run as Admin)

6.) In cmd, you want to type this.
    Code:
    cd desktop/make_fself
    and then type
    Code:
    make_fself yourfile.elf EBOOT.BIN

7.) Now after all that, go back to the make_fself folder, and in there you should see your .elf file, and now a brand new EBOOT.BIN, the EBOOT.BIN is now the debug EBOOT.BIN.

8.) Now take the debug EBOOT and put it on your ps3 for the game that you want it for. Just replace the old EBOOT that is on there now with the new debug Eboot. Now since you have a debug eboot, you can now run the game on DEX and rtm.

- Enjoy, primetime43
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by primetime43; 05-06-2014 at 01:56 PM.

[Today 02:02 AM][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: hey prime its corny but thanks for keeping NGU worth a shit

^^Appreciate that man! First time in a long time someone has thanked me and appreciated me, so thanks man!

2. Join Date Nov 2012

Posts 115

Membership Banned

01-23-2013 04:53 PM #2

Thank you primetime! I will deff use this

Source Code Bounty hunter

Join Date Sep 2011

Posts 170

Membership Standard

01-23-2013 04:58 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by MarioHacks View Post
    Thank you primetime! I will deff use this
    Nice! Can you please explain how you attach your process in ProDG, because i cant seem to get it to show. Please reply and thanks in advance <3
    THE COMPUTER IS AN INCREDIBLY FAST, YET AMAZINGLY STUPID MACHINE. IT CAN ONLY DO, IN REASON, WHAT A HUMAN TELLS IT TO DO. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS.

Impacts Expect The Unexpected

Join Date Dec 2012

Posts 4,072

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

01-23-2013 05:09 PM #4

Quote Originally Posted by primetime43 View Post
    Ok first off your going to need these files:

1.) Get the file that you want to use and move it to your desktop. It could be an Eboot to run the game on DEX or it can be a self file (mp.self,sp.self, and whatever else) to do some real time editing.

2.) Extract the files and put them on your desktop. (The TrueAncestor file & make_fself file) Now first were going to use the TrueAncestor SELF Resigner. Take your self file that you want to use for rtm, and put it into the self folder in the Resigner.

3.) Now open the Resigner.exe, and it will show the program with a bunch of different options to choose from. Now to get our .self file to convert into an .elf file, (which we need to use for the make_fself) choose the #4 option on the right side by typing 4 and hit enter. After you hit enter, the program should show up like this: And then choose your files number, mine is 1 so I type 1 and hit enter. It will then say decrypting etc and complete.

4.) Now, go into the self folder again where you first placed your self file in step 2. In the self folder, you will see the file that you put in there, and the new file that you just made, which is the .elf file.

5.) Take your elf file and move it into your make_fself folder. Now that its in that folder, you want to open up the cmd. (Do not run as Admin)

Code:
    cd desktop/make_fself
    and then type
    Code:

7.) Now after all that, go back to the make_fself folder, and in there you should see your .elf file, and now a brand new EBOOT.BIN, the EBOOT.BIN is now the debug EBOOT.BIN.

8.) Now take the debug EBOOT and put it on your ps3 for the game that you want it for. Just replace the old EBOOT that is on there now with the new debug Eboot. Now since you have a debug eboot, you can now run the game on DEX and rtm.

- Enjoy, primetime43
    Nice but any chance of ban using RTE/Dex online?

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,024

Membership Donator

01-23-2013 05:11 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by iiPotential View Post
    Nice but any chance of ban using RTE/Dex online?
    On BO II yes for sure. MW3 and down, yes, but not so much unless you make yourself #1 in the world.

[Today 02:02 AM][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: hey prime its corny but thanks for keeping NGU worth a shit

^^Appreciate that man! First time in a long time someone has thanked me and appreciated me, so thanks man!

Impacts Expect The Unexpected

Join Date Dec 2012

Posts 4,072

Membership Elite

NextGenUpdate Elite Member

01-23-2013 05:18 PM #6

On BO II yes for sure. MW3 and down, yes, but not so much unless you make yourself #1 in the world.
    What about by Sony any chance of a account ban/console? because im getting my jb and i wanna go on dex but i dont want to get ban you know but i want to test out rte on mw3 thats it but avoid a account ban from sony or console any advice? Sorry im asking so much questions too just wanna be reassured.

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,024

Membership Donator

01-23-2013 05:28 PM #7

Quote Originally Posted by iiPotential View Post
    What about by Sony any chance of a account ban/console? because im getting my jb and i wanna go on dex but i dont want to get ban you know but i want to test out rte on mw3 thats it but avoid a account ban from sony or console any advice? Sorry im asking so much questions too just wanna be reassured.
    Usually console ban.

Maty360414 dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 1,738

Membership Donator

01-23-2013 05:30 PM #8

3.) Now open the Resigner.exe, and it will show the program with a bunch of different options to choose from. Now to get our .self file to convert into an .elf file, (which we need to use for the make_fself) choose the #4 option on the right side by typing 4 and hit enter. After you hit enter, the program should show up like this: And then choose your files number, mine is 1 so I type 1 and hit enter. It will then say decrypting etc and complete.

Code:
    cd desktop/make_fself
    and then type
    Code:

- Enjoy, primetime43
    nice one budd will it work if i press #1 to my custom eboot.bin then make makeself the eboot.elf?
    Sincerely:

Matias Gonzalez

PSN: Matias-Gonzalez

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 2,024

Membership Donator

01-23-2013 05:32 PM #9

Quote Originally Posted by Maty360414 View Post
    nice one budd will it work if i press #1 to my custom eboot.bin then make makeself the eboot.elf?
    Yea it should.

Source Code Bounty hunter

Join Date Sep 2011

Posts 170

Membership Standard

01-23-2013 09:08 PM #10

Code:
    cd desktop/make_fself
    and then type
    Code:

- Enjoy, primetime43
    Nice! Can you please explain how you attach your process in ProDG, because i cant seem to get it to show. Please reply and thanks in advance <3
    THE COMPUTER IS AN INCREDIBLY FAST, YET AMAZINGLY STUPID MACHINE. IT CAN ONLY DO, IN REASON, WHAT A HUMAN TELLS IT TO DO. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS.