01-27-2013, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

The following 15 users say thank you to iLennyBhoyx for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, BrinkerzHD, cod5cl, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gus Fring, HaXingInc, HitmanHaxHD, Hxrry, KCxFTW, Mr. Revenge, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, RichModder, Shark, xkoeckiiej

The following 2 users groaned at iLennyBhoyx for this awful post:

ALJOKER, primetime43
01-27-2013, 03:59 PM #11
Thanks for this Smile
01-27-2013, 05:30 PM #12
scott7seven
I am error
thanx man,great post
01-27-2013, 06:02 PM #13
STANDR
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you
01-27-2013, 06:37 PM #14
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

good tut bro

do you know easy method to convert from cex 2 dex instead of Choco and Derek tuts?
01-27-2013, 09:22 PM #15
It doesnt work for me. :( But im banned but im not getting the usual banned message, im getting an error has occurred. You have been signed out if playstation Network (8002A224)
01-27-2013, 09:54 PM #16
Originally posted by ZarusModz View Post
It doesnt work for me. :( But im banned but im not getting the usual banned message, im getting an error has occurred. You have been signed out if playstation Network (8002A224)

Yeh that was happening to me untill i followed this tutorial & if your banned you'll probably need a console ID i'll sell you one for £10 or $15 Smile
01-27-2013, 10:22 PM #17
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox

Nice tutorial. Happy
01-28-2013, 07:13 PM #18
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Not trolling but I don't see the point in this thread considering Derek already explained this in his Cex2Dex tutorial.
01-28-2013, 07:46 PM #19
Originally posted by hatsim13
rebug tool box link

included in the .PUP file/ under install package

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo