01-27-2013, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

The following 15 users say thank you to iLennyBhoyx for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, BrinkerzHD, cod5cl, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gus Fring, HaXingInc, HitmanHaxHD, Hxrry, KCxFTW, Mr. Revenge, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, RichModder, Shark, xkoeckiiej

The following 2 users groaned at iLennyBhoyx for this awful post:

ALJOKER, primetime43
07-11-2013, 08:53 PM #56
when i change my system mode to rebug it i wont let me so what am i doing wrong here?
07-17-2013, 10:04 PM #57
psnrajdeep1
Do a barrel roll!
that was easy
07-18-2013, 10:42 AM #58
connerthefatbas
Do a barrel roll!
you get banned easy on DEX though i was on rogero 4.30 for 1 month online i moved to dex banned next day and then i bought a console id and psid banned 7 days later reason for this is that when you sign in on dex it sends a flag to sony and sony look at it and see your not a legit developer so i would just go back to CEX if i were you or your going to recieve alot of bans Winky Winky
07-18-2013, 01:06 PM #59
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
thnx for the tutorial i was waiting for this!
08-26-2013, 04:49 PM #60
what do you mean spoof???? I changed my console ID if thats wht u meant... DDnt work
08-26-2013, 05:40 PM #61
Britis-
Bounty hunter
bro im getting this error: 8002A224 i cant sign in !
can someone help me?
Last edited by Britis- ; 08-26-2013 at 05:59 PM.
08-29-2013, 08:16 PM #62
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

mine is saying there is a system software update required? i done DEREKTROTTERs CEX2DEX tut and how to get online but it still wont work. do i need to download sum pka files of somthing lyk that?
08-29-2013, 08:19 PM #63
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post

^ this goes last, as restarting the console clears LV2 memory

every time i do that i get a system software update is required, why?? iv done everything that you said on how to get online but it still not working. do i need to download some pkg files of somthing like that?
09-01-2013, 03:08 PM #64
i just switched my ps3 to dex using rebug 4.21.2 rebug rex edition. when I download a version of psid patch which one do I download . the cex or dex edition ? bc im on rebug 4.21.2 rex edition but I just switched to dex also idk how to use the psid patcher pkg. sorry for the noobish nature of this question

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo