01-29-2013, 02:00 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey this tutorial is made for people who are unable to directly connect there ps3's to their router or would rather use wifi.

What you will need
1) An Ethernet cable
2) a brain
3) Target Manager You must login or register to view this content.

Firstly you want to connect the Ethernet cable to your ps3 then to your computer
Now once this is done go into network and shareing center then go into change adapter settings (you should see connections etc in here)
You must login or register to view this content.

Now look for the connection that should be named Wireless networt connection (might have a number at the end if it, your connection should also be active as in show the name SSID of the router under it)
What you want to do now is right click on the connection and go into properties there should be 2 tabs at the top of the window, we need to click on the shareing tab, once in the shareing tab you should see 2 options that are activated by tick boxes, we need to tick the first box now before going apply under the first option there should be a drop down box you want to click on that and select your local network (it will be named local area connection or something similar) now click apply

Once you have done this head to your ps3 and go into network settings, you want to choose custom settings > wired connection now you don't need to set anything up just leave all the options the same now test the connection and obtaining ip address and Internet connection should be successful if not check that you choose the right shareing settings in your pc)

Now just follow normal real time modding procedures (you may have to configure the ip scanning in prodg target manager (my wireless ip is 192.168.0.x but when using Ethernet to computer method it becomes 192.168.137.x)

This method will work on any windows computer/laptop I can confirm it works on windows 7 and 8 :p
as for mac I have no idea sorry :(

Hope this helps people that are trying to real time mod Smile
Also if you need any help feel free to ask

Skype = xjustinx12x

How To Get Open NAT Type When RTM Over WiFi
Go Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Troubleshooting

If you fail to obtain IP Adress or Internet Connection then this is what you need to do

Firstly go into your network settings and right click on the Ethernet connection and go into properties then you need to go into the TCP/ICv4 Option (Double click it)

Once you are in there select the use following DNS box then type in your router address (can be found by going into cmd and typing ipconfig) now once this is done save the settings and go test the connection on your ps3 and it should be all good from there if not feel free to contact me on skype (skype name above)

Updated Tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Shark ; 08-24-2015 at 11:44 PM.

The following 53 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Google-, -Nathan-, ℳaTiCz, ★┣XBSRocksX┤★, Eddie Mac, AMNE, Bad Luck Brian, Icy, BigGucciSosa300, C-J, CentralModz819, cod5cl, Fall's Fait, Fixed Username, Frank Ryan, FTDreload, FuntCase, g9g__BASHA__g9g, Giantsfan15, Gommy, HaXingInc, iLLy-i, ILovePie24!!, ImPiffHD, Bichote, JamesSwagger, ResistTheJamsha, TheMightyMoJo, M33-_-Firmware, Mango_Knife, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, network10, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Pseudo_Soldier, PWW_Commander, RainMaker., redbullmasta, RiZ-N, stevenfu3, Stunz, STYL3S, TrailMix, Tyler, UnHolyModz, Winter, xAJM, xkoeckiiej, xSoulEdge, Ziad1997
01-29-2013, 02:04 PM #2
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice!, i will try this XD thanks!!
01-29-2013, 02:26 PM #3
Bichote
Former Staff
Thanks for sharing Smile
01-29-2013, 02:32 PM #4
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
Hey this tutorial is made for people who are unable to directly connect there ps3's to their router or would rather use wifi.

What you will need
1) An Ethernet cable
2) a brain

Firstly you want to connect the Ethernet cable to your ps3 then to your computer
Now once this is done go into network and shareing center then go into change adapter settings (you should see connections etc in here)

Now look for the connection that should be named Wireless networt connection (might have a number at the end if it, your connection should also be active as in show the name SSID of the router under it)
What you want to do now is right click on the connection and go into properties there should be 2 tabs at the top of the window, we need to click on the shareing tab, once in the shareing tab you should see 2 options that are activated by tick boxes, we need to tick the first box now before going apply under the first option there should be a drop down box you want to click on that and select your local network (it will be named local area connection or something similar) now click apply

Once you have done this head to your ps3 and go into network settings, you want to choose custom settings > wired connection now you don't need to set anything up just leave all the options the same now test the connection and obtaining ip address and Internet connection should be successful if not check that you choose the right shareing settings in your pc)

Now just follow normal real time modding procedures (you may have to configure the ip scanning in prodg target manager (my wireless ip is 192.168.0.x but when using Ethernet to computer method it becomes 192.168.137.x)

This method will work on any windows 7 computer/laptop it should also work with windows xp and vista as for windows 8 I have no idea

Hope this helps people that are trying to real time mod Smile
Also if you need any help feel free to ask

I can confirm this works and have tried it before I screwed my PS3. But now I got a 20 meter Ethernet cable Winky Winky YOLO

The following 4 users say thank you to deneo24 for this useful post:

-Nathan-, iLLy-i, Mango_Knife, RainMaker.
01-29-2013, 02:57 PM #5
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Nice to see this posted..

Ps: Bichote is gay.

The following user groaned Sonoro for this awful post:

Flamby
01-29-2013, 03:03 PM #6
Originally posted by xSonoro View Post

What's wrong with being Gay? :P

The following user thanked xCrazyGuyNL for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
01-29-2013, 03:06 PM #7
Sonoro
I like anteaters

Originally posted by xCrazyGuyNL View Post
What's wrong with being Gay? :P

Nothing but there's something wrong in being bichote :carling:
01-29-2013, 03:15 PM #8
Nothing but there's something wrong in being bichote :carling:

AAH, now I get it XD

The following 3 users say thank you to xCrazyGuyNL for this useful post:

Gommy, Bichote, Oklahomo
01-29-2013, 03:20 PM #9
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Nice tutorial Smile
01-29-2013, 04:46 PM #10
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by xCrazyGuyNL View Post
AAH, now I get it XD

LoL now u get it stare You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Bichote for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo