Post: [PSID WAY] How to UnBan Your PS3 Console from PSN or to avoid being Ban For N00BS
01-30-2013, 01:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is how to unban or prevent yourself from being banned on PSN.

Thing Needed:

+PSID Patch
+Genuine Console ID (Some say generated ones work but they do not unless you generate a valid one)

+Optional-genuine PSID That match the console id (This is not needed but it help be more secure)

This is not for nefarious use, it could also be used for masking your current console ID / PSID even if you aren't banned that way your actual console won't be banned.

1) Install PSID Patch

2) Make a .txt name "consoleid.txt" and add your console id in consoleid.txt then tranfer it to the root of your USB.

3) Launch PSIDpatch on the PS3 with the USB plugged in.

4) Press L1 or R1, Depending on what your spoofing. If you used a genuine console ID (L1 to patch inside psid) you will be able to connect to PSN

Originally posted by another user
If you get error "0x8002a224" the console ID is not genuine.

Originally posted by another user
Example of a console id: make sure there is no space
0000000100850007F400156D349708FC00000000000000000000000000000000

If you have any problem , i am right here...

This is for noobs who is still haveing problem
Last edited by Athosx1hw ; 01-31-2013 at 12:42 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Athosx1hw for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug, smashedya
01-30-2013, 01:36 AM #2
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by Athosx1hw View Post
Here is how to unban or prevent yourself from being banned on PSN.

Thing Needed:

+PSID Patch
+Genuine Console ID (Some say generated ones work but they do not unless you generate a valid one)

+Optional-genuine PSID That match the console id (This is not needed but it help be more secure)

This is not for nefarious use, it could also be used for masking your current console ID / PSID even if you aren't banned that way your actual console won't be banned.

1) Install PSID Patch

2) Make a .txt name "consoleid.txt" and add your console id in consoleid.txt then tranfer it to the root of your USB.

4) Press L1 or R1, Depending on what your spoofing. If you used a genuine console ID (L1 to patch inside psid) you will be able to connect to PSN

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

this has all already been posted :|

The following 3 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug, Lols6842,
01-30-2013, 01:42 AM #3
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
this has all already been posted :|

01-30-2013, 01:59 AM #4
Yo mine says unable to read consoleid
01-30-2013, 02:02 AM #5
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by xSe7enSinsModz View Post
Yo mine says unable to read consoleid

put the usb into the closest port to your blueray drive and then itll be dev_usb000
01-30-2013, 02:12 AM #6
Cesei
Banned
Hey I have a 3.55 and it aint ban or anything do i still need this?
01-30-2013, 02:16 AM #7
Originally posted by iiPotential View Post
Hey I have a 3.55 and it aint ban or anything do i still need this?

no you dont unless you have an id and you want to keep your orginal id safe
01-30-2013, 02:21 AM #8
does this work for 4.31?
01-30-2013, 02:29 AM #9
Cesei
Banned
no you dont unless you have an id and you want to keep your orginal id safe

Are yh thats sick I guess im gonna use this method. Is there any chance of getting ban using this like acc ban? or is it just like a normal ID.
01-30-2013, 04:54 AM #10
Here is how to unban or prevent yourself from being banned on PSN.

Thing Needed:

+PSID Patch

1) Install PSID Patch

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Hey i need help with this i have try this tut how to go online You must login or register to view this content.
every time i go to sign up to PSN and create a new account it says this Access to SEN from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo