Post: PS3TrophyIsGood Synchronize the Modified Trophies onto PSN Tool (Trophy Hack)
03-02-2013, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:
You must login or register to view this content.
Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.
Last edited by darkautism ; 03-10-2013 at 02:41 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to darkautism for this useful post:

007bond, ady05113, Amarildo88, ATypicalSe7en, barelynotlegal, Barry90, bejekas, BooYaaKaa, CrashTV-XHess, Dalmin, deeh, Dejaninho, Gabberhard, gowhawx, hack73, Hate, Herrkulez, Hunter926, joni_djESP, justdarko, justeve, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, lubu, Marconobi, Mawndo, MODZ4FUN420, neoar, Padavona, Pajero, ps3re, scorpion-black, Siknik64, Skonafid, Soneco, SPYdir, Swifter, Taylors Bish, texita, TheDoctor MoDz, Unstopbole Mods, VercettiCool, WIPEOUTEVIL, wtfletmesignup, x00, xenomage, xxfearxx

The following user groaned darkautism for this awful post:

Darkjolie
06-29-2014, 05:24 PM #245
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
im having multiman issues :(. I copy my usb folder containing the saved modded trophies and im trying to pashe it in the the dev_hddo/home/trophies, but when I press home it takes me out of it. if im using multimans ftp and im in filezilla it does the same thing not letting me get into it:(. But if im in ITA manager, I can go into it using that ftp with no problem :( I CAN'T SYNC :(
07-31-2014, 02:48 AM #246
WORK for my 1st acc then try my 2nd acc i get error on 100% 80022D68
08-06-2014, 12:10 AM #247
I think I am getting corrupt files but they all look perfect in PS3TrophyIsGood and BruteForce but I got error codes D55, D05 then 80030C25 and it wouldn't let me sync any further than like 10% so I deleted all of my trophy folders and did the recovery option and right now I am at 20% and counting.. I am going to retry some folders after it finishes synching.
08-06-2014, 12:14 AM #248
You've probably already seen this but this is the only link I can find with this many game folders You must login or register to view this content. Hope that helped.

The following user thanked CraCk_BaBy_13 for this useful post:

Amarildo88
09-14-2014, 01:50 AM #249
Default Avatar
red2re
it is not 1.3.6! наебали
09-14-2014, 06:41 PM #250
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by darkautism View Post
Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.

thank you very much Mr. President
10-14-2014, 07:01 PM #251
Hello guys,
I'm having an issue with the synchronization of some trophies. In my trophy list folder I have 2 different folders for 1 game (example : assassins Creed 3) : _BU_NPWR01662_00 and NPWR01662_00. If I understand that well, it is due to the DLC. How can I get the trophies synchronized... I have tried both separetely and didn't work. I haven't tried to synchronize manually, I just got connected to PSN and went to the trophy list and nothing happened... Usually when I have a new trophy it is synchronized automatically... I assume it didn't work.

How should I proceed in that case?
01-09-2015, 02:36 AM #252
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
I was banned from some leader boards because of a couple 5 min plats, if I use this to edit trophy time stamps to an earlyer time and make the plat look legit like 12 days or somthing, when the leader boards update will I be unbanned from them?
01-10-2015, 07:44 PM #253
While I try to load the trophy folder, it always shows up the message "Unhandled exception has occured in your application". How do I fix it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo