03-28-2013, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi iTz zGooNzLobbies, here to post how to access online from 4.21.
First install this package. You must login or register to view this content.
Then switch it to rebug in the system mode in the rebug toolbox.
Once done scroll over left and then all the way down to change active id, then change it to dex.
Then sign in.
Thread made by INFINITYCL he got banned so I made this thread with the working link.:y:
Last edited by zGooNzLobbies ; 03-29-2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: :D

The following 17 users say thank you to zGooNzLobbies for this useful post:

[COD]Rebug DEX, Alexon, Bad Luck Brian, bandofbros, Bucko, Fall's Fait, iMrDannyModz, MGMoDzHD, milky4444, Mr.Hutch, Cmd-X, Qulinez, Script Kiddie, Slice, UserModz, xKtF, zGooNzHaX
03-29-2013, 02:44 AM #20
Go rebug toolbox change system mode to rebug then go all the way to the right and on the bottom it will say change active PSID Then click on that click The Second one that Says CEX And Quit to the XMB And Try to sign in if that doesnt work it can be the console id that can be banned .
03-29-2013, 03:11 AM #21
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zGooNzLobbies View Post
Go rebug toolbox change system mode to rebug then go all the way to the right and on the bottom it will say change active PSID Then click on that click The Second one that Says CEX And Quit to the XMB And Try to sign in if that doesnt work it can be the console id that can be banned .

Ok i know 4 a fact the id works but i just keep getting that error code and it becoming super annoying iv been trying 4 like a week to get online and no luck
03-29-2013, 03:22 AM #22
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Hi iTz zGooNzLobbies, here to post how to access online from 4.21.
Once done scroll over left and then all the way down to change active id, then change it to dex.
Then sign in.
Thread made by INFINITYCL he got banned so I made this thread with the working link.:y:

Nice man, now I can keep my service going :happyguy:
03-29-2013, 03:32 AM #23
Your welcome and me too :nerd:
03-29-2013, 05:16 AM #24
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by X View Post
Nice man, now I can keep my service going :happyguy:

cmd can u help me i cant sigh in on my modded ps3 but i have three working ids and iv tried like everything and nothing seems to work if u have any ideas to fix it i would love you 4 long time Happy ps i have tried this many times should i jst update to the latest cfw?
03-29-2013, 01:49 PM #25
iMauro
Bounty hunter
I just did this and got Red Screen of Death, what can I do?? :(
03-29-2013, 07:24 PM #26
[COD]Rebug DEX
Bounty hunter
Hi iTz zGooNzLobbies, here to post how to access online from 4.21.
Then sign in.

EDIT: Thanx for help, it was only the toolbox was little slow to show as "normal mode". just put it to rebug and worked goood.

and it is not left but right and then down to bottom to spoof IDPS. Smile

BTW did not know you was here Smile

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by iMauro View Post
I just did this and got Red Screen of Death, what can I do?? :(

then you need a e3, if you did what i did wrong. in toolbox you switch debug menu type to dex without doing any thing alse. restart and then on boot RSOD. cant fix my psa3 without e3.
Last edited by [COD]Rebug DEX ; 03-29-2013 at 10:20 PM.
03-29-2013, 08:51 PM #27
It worked out for everyone else did you follow everystep bro Smile
03-29-2013, 11:06 PM #28
nice job

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo