Post: How To Add Game Genie Code to Your Save With Aldo Brute Force Save Data
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I do this tutorial as I noticed that a lot of you are not able to get it to work and this tutorial should make a lot simpler.

1.) The first thing you want to do is download Aldo Bruteforce Save Data tool from this
link:You must login or register to view this content.

I will be using Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk US Save as a example throughout this tutorial.

BEFORE I START MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOU SAVE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ADD CODE AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVE DATA

2.)
You must login or register to view this content.

3.)
There is a spelling mistake. it should say *any* instead of and.

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)
Last edited by legend101 ; 08-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to legend101 for this useful post:

631, bejekas, chaosx6, cronos002, Gian_, hibye3, HUYI82, justeve, Khancept, Khemz, kpoki, Machiavelli_23, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, reaperburns88, selvin santos, Stephen., SWAT CLAN, taniaducka, th3gersi, VHS, Vnul90
08-07-2013, 01:52 PM #47
Default Avatar
js1276
would it be possible for anyone to edit my save for final fantasy 13 for me? i keep trying but no matter what i do it doesnt work.
08-08-2013, 04:38 AM #48
does this method work for save files with PS3's without using any CFW, or modding my PS3?
i've trying to get the resident evil revelation infinite rocket launcher for RAID MODE
08-08-2013, 04:47 PM #49
Originally posted by Raffy
does this method work for save files with PS3's without using any CFW, or modding my PS3?
i've trying to get the resident evil revelation infinite rocket launcher for RAID MODE

You are able to use edited cheats on OFW.
08-09-2013, 12:02 PM #50
Originally posted by DeathsDisciple View Post
You are able to use edited cheats on OFW.

NOPE, Are you able to use edited cheats on OFW?
thats what I was aking?
08-09-2013, 06:48 PM #51
Originally posted by Raffy
NOPE, Are you able to use edited cheats on OFW?
thats what I was aking?

Yes, you can apply cheats to saves. However, this only works for some (most) games, due to the fact that some have multilevel encryption.
08-09-2013, 08:55 PM #52
Dean
Can’t trickshot me!
The problem is that Game Genie's codes aren't on the website anymore stare. You need the Game Genie program now, anybody have it?
08-10-2013, 01:35 PM #53
In the console I have many saved games. I downloaded them to the flash drive and opened them in the program, however, will almost all the cheats, or anything. I downloaded, what's on the site by the cheats but again did not go any code in the program.
Bruteforce Save date would you have done more codes!
The only code I found was about Gran Turismo 5 for the money, but I knew how to do
So please add more codes. We were super small, I'm disappointed that you put this option and do not keep it :(

PS Incidentally, I could not figure out how to do my cheats, super complicated: (
08-10-2013, 09:56 PM #54
Originally posted by tyrboman View Post
In the console I have many saved games. I downloaded them to the flash drive and opened them in the program, however, will almost all the cheats, or anything. I downloaded, what's on the site by the cheats but again did not go any code in the program.
Bruteforce Save date would you have done more codes!
The only code I found was about Gran Turismo 5 for the money, but I knew how to do
So please add more codes. We were super small, I'm disappointed that you put this option and do not keep it :(

PS Incidentally, I could not figure out how to do my cheats, super complicated: (

It's not too hard once you get used to it. There are tutorials on ps3cheating.net.
08-18-2013, 02:04 PM #55
and how exactly to get used to as soon as they do not explain properly. Separately and that is english, and I'm not much of "you" in this language well, there is Google.
What have just get used to not code it?Well get used what choice do I have

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo