04-28-2013, 07:12 PM #1
slyyy
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Spoofer 4.41 for Non Rebug CFW's

***** THIS ALLOWS PSN ACCESS *** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *****

*********** THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE ***********

******** YOU MUST BE SPOOFED TO ACCESS PSN ********

4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 for 4.21 CEX/DEX, 4.30 CEX/DEX, 4.31 CEX, 4.40 CEX. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots.

INSTALL:
Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 4.41 Version Spoof files to your PS3

ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE:
Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)

UNINSTALL:
Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)

NOTE: Please do not email us about game compatibility. Some may just require a simple PARAM.SFO edit to get past the latest game update, others may not work at all because the game NEEDS the newer files.

Enjoy

~ Codename: REBUG

Big thanks to blastleaf for the artwork.

Source You must login or register to view this content..

Spoofer 4.41 for Rebug CFWthanks to THCsmoker1998 for bringing it to my a

**** FOR REBUG 4.21.x AND REBUG 4.30.x ONLY ****

**** YOU MUST BE IN REBUG MODE TO ACCESS PSN ****

This will update REBUG’s version spoof files to 4.41 and allow connection to PSN.

UPDATER WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS

Update the current version spoof files to 4.41 with PSN access
INSTALL
1: Install Rebug_Update_Package.pkg file from XMB
2: Run Rebug Update Package from the [Games] menu
3: Follow the on screen prompts
4: PS3 will reboot if needed when finished

NOTE: Once the PS3 has rebooted you can delete Rebug Update Package from your XMB as it is not needed.

Source You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by slyyy ; 04-28-2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Fixed up the thread

The following 28 users say thank you to slyyy for this useful post:

Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, 631, B o n e, ComgeniesModz, DonGiuliiano, gamer113, iMrDannyModz, KevinWinterX, Orems, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, moka, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Prime Gaming, sirnukesalot512, Smexeh, SnaY, TreyarchTragedy, xkoeckiiej, xoxo-paige-oxox, zGooNzLobbies, Zwiik

The following 2 users groaned at slyyy for this awful post:

^TPP^, 1.MostWanted
05-04-2013, 05:43 AM #56
NFFB
Do a barrel roll!
does this work on 3.55 CFW?
05-04-2013, 08:45 AM #57
slyyy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WhosGemi View Post
Anyway of getting a 4.41 spoofer for 3.55?

No one has made one.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by D View Post
im on 3.55 kmeaw what should i do to get online?

You need to update to a 4.XX cfw You must login or register to view this content. follow the guides on that link.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by NFFB View Post
does this work on 3.55 CFW?

Nope.
05-04-2013, 03:42 PM #58
Gemi
Little One
Originally posted by slyyy View Post
No one has made one.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

You need to update to a 4.XX cfw You must login or register to view this content. follow the guides on that link.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Nope.

So should I go on 3.55 Kmeaw, then to 4.30 Rebug, or a different CFW that's higher, and get this?
05-04-2013, 05:20 PM #59
slyyy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WhosGemi View Post
So should I go on 3.55 Kmeaw, then to 4.30 Rebug, or a different CFW that's higher, and get this?

If your on Kmeaw then install 3.55 OFW then install rebug 3.55.3 from there install rebugs toolbox go on it, scroll all the way right and enable qa. Once you done that install either rebug 4.21/4.30/4.41. Once your on one of those firmwares download the rebug update pkg on my first post and follow the instructions there. By the way if you install the rebug 4.41 you don't need to spoof as it's already in the firmware so you would be online as soon as you install it.
05-05-2013, 01:25 AM #60
Gemi
Little One
If your on Kmeaw then install 3.55 OFW then install rebug 3.55.3 from there install rebugs toolbox go on it, scroll all the way right and enable qa. Once you done that install either rebug 4.21/4.30/4.41. Once your on one of those firmwares download the rebug update pkg on my first post and follow the instructions there. By the way if you install the rebug 4.41 you don't need to spoof as it's already in the firmware so you would be online as soon as you install it.

Thanks a lot, and do you have skype? My skype is Itz-Jinx, and my PSN is OhGemi, I'd like to discuss this, so should I install 4.41 rebug? Is it different, and in what ways?
05-16-2013, 03:21 AM #61
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Spoofer 4.41 for Non Rebug CFW's

*********** THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE ***********

******** YOU MUST BE SPOOFED TO ACCESS PSN ********

4.41 Version Spoofer 2.3 for 4.21 CEX/DEX, 4.30 CEX/DEX, 4.31 CEX, 4.40 CEX. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots.

INSTALL:
Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 4.41 Version Spoof files to your PS3

ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE:
Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)

UNINSTALL:
Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)

NOTE: Please do not email us about game compatibility. Some may just require a simple PARAM.SFO edit to get past the latest game update, others may not work at all because the game NEEDS the newer files.

Enjoy

~ Codename: REBUG

Big thanks to blastleaf for the artwork.

Source You must login or register to view this content..

Spoofer 4.41 for Rebug CFWthanks to THCsmoker1998 for bringing it to my a

**** FOR REBUG 4.21.x AND REBUG 4.30.x ONLY ****

**** YOU MUST BE IN REBUG MODE TO ACCESS PSN ****

This will update REBUG’s version spoof files to 4.41 and allow connection to PSN.

UPDATER WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS

Update the current version spoof files to 4.41 with PSN access
INSTALL
1: Install Rebug_Update_Package.pkg file from XMB
2: Run Rebug Update Package from the [Games] menu
3: Follow the on screen prompts
4: PS3 will reboot if needed when finished

NOTE: Once the PS3 has rebooted you can delete Rebug Update Package from your XMB as it is not needed.

Source You must login or register to view this content.

would you use the rebug one if your rebug cex to dex?
05-16-2013, 12:04 PM #62
MrSpliiffy
Bounty hunter
This is already been realesed ??????? ive seen like 6 threads of this
05-16-2013, 11:29 PM #63
Thanks, i can now mod on 4.41
05-22-2013, 07:12 PM #64
OW NO! a friend used the non rebug spoofer for his PS3: 4.21.2 rebug dex. what now? :( and how spoof to 4.41 on dex? or does he have to go to cex first b4 doing it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo