Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Dead Island Riptide PS3 Mods God mode, Max Money and more!


  1. NGU-xNiicKzHD's Avatar

    NGU-xNiicKzHD YT xNiicKzHD

    Join Date Sep 2012

    Posts 169

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 2231

    05-04-2013 02:41 PM #1 Dead Island Riptide PS3 Mods God mode, Max Money and more!


    Hey guys,
    these are my custom Dead Island Riptide mods! This is for CFW 4.30 rebug ONLY. Here is what it contains:
    God Mode
    Inf Ammo
    Super Jump
    Spawn Dev M60
    Spawn 999999999 cash
    Spawn Level 70
    Inf Stamina
    1 Hit Kill
    1 Hit Kill ranks Weapon Level up

    4 Modded Weapons:
    Defender Of Mother Land: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Crowd Pleaser: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Bolt Action Sniper Rifle: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Machete: Longer Range, Huge Damage




    Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks to ICS Vortex for helping me <3

    UPDATE 1:
    Added Dev Menu along with some more modded weapons

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I WILL BE UPDATING THESE MODS FREQUENTLY. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE MODDED WEAPONS AND MORE.
    Last edited by NGU-xNiicKzHD; 05-06-2013 at 09:17 PM.

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NGU-xNiicKzHD For This Useful Post:


  3. Join Date Nov 2012

    Posts 54

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 427

    05-04-2013 02:48 PM #2

    Thanks a lot xNiicKzHD and ICS Vortex for all of your hard work

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lethal Hack For This Useful Post:


  5. Dean's Avatar

    Dean Ninja Turtle

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 391

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10956

    05-04-2013 03:01 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by xNiicKzHD View Post
    Hey guys,
    these are my custom Dead Island Riptide mods! This is for CFW 4.30 rebug ONLY. Here is what it contains:
    God Mode
    Inf Ammo
    Super Jump
    Spawn Dev M60
    Spawn 999999999 cash
    Spawn Level 70
    Inf Stamina
    1 Hit Kill
    1 Hit Kill ranks Weapon Level up

    4 Modded Weapons:
    Defender Of Mother Land: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Crowd Pleaser: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Bolt Action Sniper Rifle: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Machete: Longer Range, Huge Damage




    Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks to ICS Vortex for helping me <3

    I WILL BE UPDATING THESE MODS FREQUENTLY. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE MODDED WEAPONS AND MORE.
    I'm pretty sure if you use the mods some of the mods will go on the save-game like infinite ammo, 999999999 cash and the modded weapons. You should make a blank save and test it.

  6. Maty360414's Avatar

    Maty360414 dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

    Join Date Apr 2010

    Posts 1,727

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3429

    05-04-2013 04:07 PM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by xNiicKzHD View Post
    Hey guys,
    these are my custom Dead Island Riptide mods! This is for CFW 4.30 rebug ONLY. Here is what it contains:
    God Mode
    Inf Ammo
    Super Jump
    Spawn Dev M60
    Spawn 999999999 cash
    Spawn Level 70
    Inf Stamina
    1 Hit Kill
    1 Hit Kill ranks Weapon Level up

    4 Modded Weapons:
    Defender Of Mother Land: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Crowd Pleaser: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Bolt Action Sniper Rifle: Makes Zombies Fly, Inf Ammo, Huge Damage
    Machete: Longer Range, Huge Damage




    Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks to ICS Vortex for helping me <3

    I WILL BE UPDATING THESE MODS FREQUENTLY. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE MODDED WEAPONS AND MORE.
    thanks a lot but can you remove this

    God Mode
    1 hit kill
    Sincerely:

    Matias Gonzalez

    PSN: Matias-Gonzalez

  7. NGU-xNiicKzHD's Avatar

    NGU-xNiicKzHD YT xNiicKzHD

    Join Date Sep 2012

    Posts 169

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 2231

    05-04-2013 04:29 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Maty360414 View Post
    thanks a lot but can you remove this

    God Mode
    1 hit kill
    why..

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you use the mods some of the mods will go on the save-game like infinite ammo, 999999999 cash and the modded weapons. You should make a blank save and test it.
    Im sure it will work. I will be making saves with those kinds of mods very soon

    ---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Hack View Post
    Thanks a lot xNiicKzHD and ICS Vortex for all of your hard work
    No Problem

  8. Maty360414's Avatar

    Maty360414 dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

    Join Date Apr 2010

    Posts 1,727

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3429

    05-04-2013 05:48 PM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by xNiicKzHD View Post
    why..

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------



    Im sure it will work. I will be making saves with those kinds of mods very soon

    ---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------



    No Problem
    so it can be a fun game to play, so you can lose, ill appriciate it
    Sincerely:

    Matias Gonzalez

    PSN: Matias-Gonzalez

  9. NGU-xNiicKzHD's Avatar

    NGU-xNiicKzHD YT xNiicKzHD

    Join Date Sep 2012

    Posts 169

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 2231

    05-04-2013 06:47 PM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Maty360414 View Post
    so it can be a fun game to play, so you can lose, ill appriciate it
    Just play the game legit? And im making a save that doesn't have those.

  10. Maty360414's Avatar

    Maty360414 dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

    Join Date Apr 2010

    Posts 1,727

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3429

    05-04-2013 11:59 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by xNiicKzHD View Post
    Just play the game legit? And im making a save that doesn't have those.
    please, then just make it for me
    Sincerely:

    Matias Gonzalez

    PSN: Matias-Gonzalez

  11. UpH | Jumper's Avatar

    UpH | Jumper NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Aug 2009

    Posts 341

    Membership Elite

    Reputation: 2663

    05-05-2013 12:14 AM #9

    This can work on 4.21 ITA and 4.21 REBUG.
    I'm a Thug.
    PSN: Anything CodJumper
    Youtube: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    UpH Mod Shop: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  12. Joao Amaro Burrito

    Join Date May 2013

    Posts 6

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    05-05-2013 09:51 PM #10 funny

    cool made me laght

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •