05-05-2013, 02:07 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:
Last edited by Tustin ; 05-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, A_Gen_Fiasco, BadChoicesZ, BigDanPin, Cain532, Chirra92, Cien, cod5cl, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, DexTeamModding, Diversify, Dman93, FallofReach, Flappy Bird, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, imClanxo, Welsh, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, KareraHekku, lovebros, Loxy, Maty360414, moekroeman, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, New York BOY !, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, philipeininger, Pseudo_Soldier, RTE, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Skonafid, skruff, Smexeh, Snoop, Taylor, Teenage Modz, That1Guy24, TheGreatestSyn, Tipton_Modz, Typicle, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej, xRaay, xSOADx, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_BrO-K_xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD, zZHackzZ
05-05-2013, 02:12 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Uncle
Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):

Happy modding!

Cool:y:
05-05-2013, 02:18 AM #3
SubwayMonkey
Little One
epic bro been trying to get this woking myself for awhile
05-05-2013, 02:24 AM #4
NGU-xNiicKzHD
Psychedelic
sweet bro thanks <3
05-05-2013, 02:32 AM #5
This is cool is there anyway to get the other sub menus like cheat items supply?
05-05-2013, 02:37 AM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by ZeroFateHD View Post
This is cool is there anyway to get the other sub menus like cheat items supply?

I was looking for that but couldn't find the exact file name for it. I'll look for it again and if i find it i'll update the thread Smile
05-05-2013, 02:40 AM #7
Don't sweat it for now bro this is sick!Happy
05-05-2013, 06:32 AM #8
This is some sick ass shit!!!!
05-05-2013, 07:33 AM #9
Seems like people have figured out how to get the dev menu working in other option menus. This should mean that we now can make unlimited ammo + god mode saves for OFW users.

"Cheat menu is in Dr.kessler in the pause menu and developer item menu is in hints in the pause menu. Start any game ,go into dev menu give as many guns or what you want to keep (over 800+)"

Source:

But good job on your Dev Menu Tustin :y:
05-05-2013, 07:40 AM #10
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Uncle
Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:

Happy modding!

Great job Tustin Smile
I may have to talk to you about this a bit later Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo