06-07-2013, 04:31 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i hope the title is good haha

Play PS3 Backup from your pc to your ps3 that right no need to have backups on your ps3 or a harddrive with them on it just have the backup of the game on you pc and load it to you ps3, how do you do this well you MUST be on DEX FW and have ps3 prodg to do this

connect to ps3 like normal then right click over the ps3 connected and then click on
[ Set File-Serving Directory (app_home/)
You must login or register to view this content.

it will pop up with saying Set File-Serving Directory then just find you game on you pc where ever it maybe then when u find it just click on the fold,DONT open the folder and click on the eboot ect just find the game fold like BLUS30377-[Modern Warfare 2] and click then click Select Folder at the botton, then go on you ps3 hover over app_home/PS3_GAME/ and the game u picked will come up and click and play

If u didnt get what i just said then watch this video :P

The video quality isnt the best but it make it easyer if u dont understand what i just said

just do what i do in the video and go back to ps3 and load back up like normal plus this only work on some game as some need bd setting and all that crap but hope this help

i found this messing around today

Credit - Sony <3
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

cod5cl, flynhigh09, Beats, Kryptus, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MGMoDzHD, Pseudo_Soldier, sagitarioxp, ThePaaqoHD, TreyarchTragedy, zZHackzZ
06-07-2013, 05:28 PM #2
Damn, wish you didn't need dex lol, but very useful none the less. Especially if you have a 40gb PS3 with a 1TB HDD in your computer!
06-07-2013, 05:52 PM #3
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
i hope the title is good haha

Play PS3 Backup from your pc to your ps3 that right no need to have backups on your ps3 or a harddrive with them on it just have the backup of the game on you pc and load it to you ps3, how do you do this well you MUST be on DEX FW and have ps3 prodg to do this

connect to ps3 like normal then right click over the ps3 connected and then click on

it will pop up with saying Set File-Serving Directory then just find you game on you pc where ever it maybe then when u find it just click on the fold,DONT open the folder and click on the eboot ect just find the game fold like BLUS30377-[Modern Warfare 2] and click then click Select Folder at the botton, then go on you ps3 hover over app_home/PS3_GAME/ and the game u picked will come up and click and play

The video quality isnt the best but it make it easyer if u dont understand what i just said

just do what i do in the video and go back to ps3 and load back up like normal plus this only work on some game as some need bd setting and all that crap but hope this help

Credit - Sony <3

I tried Need for speed most wanted and skyrim both of them said i needed the disc
06-07-2013, 06:08 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
I tried Need for speed most wanted and skyrim both of them said i needed the disc

yea cause it this is the legit way sony dev like iw and 3arc test stuff mm is homebrew/crack/free stuff this way only work with most old game but there might be away u can get around that ill look more into it but i dont think u can :/

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by P2TL View Post
Damn, wish you didn't need dex lol, but very useful none the less. Especially if you have a 40gb PS3 with a 1TB HDD in your computer!

yes is your connect from pc 2 ps3 is slow then the game will take ages to load but yes it nice have as many games as your pc can have and play then with more space to have on your ps3
06-07-2013, 06:48 PM #5
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

Credit - Sony <3

Damm
SC58 You good <3
06-07-2013, 10:16 PM #6
yea cause it this is the legit way sony dev like iw and 3arc test stuff mm is homebrew/crack/free stuff this way only work with most old game but there might be away u can get around that ill look more into it but i dont think u can :/

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

yes is your connect from pc 2 ps3 is slow then the game will take ages to load but yes it nice have as many games as your pc can have and play then with more space to have on your ps3

I'm looking into fixing the "Need disc" errors myself. I believe you need to be in Debugger mode and set the right settings for debugger mode for it to work. Hopefully we can figure it out! Happy

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Credit - Sony <3

Alright, I already have an update. It is simply the limitations of the Debug Stations, why we can't run some games in this matter. The setting that you need to change is below...

•Blu-ray Disc Access:
Choose the Blu-ray disc type of access.

“BD Emulator (DEV)” - Use the internal HDD for the BD-Emulator. (Reference Tools only)
“BD Emulator (USB)” - Use an USB HDD formatted for the BD-Emulator.
“BD Drive” - Use the Blu-Ray Disc drive.

...you need to have (DEV) access which only the Reference Tools can do sadly. I could be easily mistaken but I believe this is the problem. :(
06-07-2013, 10:19 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
I'm looking into fixing the "Need disc" errors myself. I believe you need to be in Debugger mode and set the right settings for debugger mode for it to work. Hopefully we can figure it out! Happy

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Alright, I already have an update. It is simply the limitations of the Debug Stations, why we can't run some games in this matter. The setting that you need to change is below...

•Blu-ray Disc Access:

“BD Emulator (DEV)” - Use the internal HDD for the BD-Emulator. (Reference Tools only)

...you need to have (DEV) access which only the Reference Tools can do sadly. I could be easily mistaken but I believe this is the problem. :(

Ya, we look into it some more im done modding cod im try some console stuff lol
06-07-2013, 10:58 PM #8
Good for me... thank you very much

The following user thanked xCrazyGuyNL for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
06-07-2013, 11:22 PM #9
Originally posted by Soldier View Post

•Blu-ray Disc Access:

You're a moron and nobody likes you! Happy

To anyone scratching their heads, the setting I previously stated is for the DECR systems having 2 HDDs built into them. I totally forgot about this. LOL my fail. :P
06-07-2013, 11:53 PM #10

Credit - Sony <3

Thanks so much SC58, I didn't have a USB big enough to fit games on lol. Now I can just put them on my PC :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo