Post: How to RTE/RTM through Wifi (Without Network Sharing)
08-12-2013, 08:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Things needed:
1. A product with an IP address such as a wireless router or old computer possibly that can share internet to hook up and the ETHERNET cable to.. This will not interfere with your wireless and does not to be on the internet
2. PS3 on DEX
3. Wifi
4. Ethernet Cable
5. ProDG TargetManager

1. Alright, this is extremely simple and easy, but sometimes hard to find: Ethernet needs to be hooked up from PS3 to something that has an IP address but does not need internet on it
2. Turn your PS3 on:P
3. Go to your internet connection settings and choose the wifi that you request (Make sure your computer is set on the network also)
4. Check your IP address on your PS3!! Mine is 10.0.1.50 and I will use that as an example.. Replace 10.0.1.50 with your IP Address
5. Go in Debug Settings and choose "Network Settings for Debug" and choose "Dual Settings"
6. Power off and power on PS3
7. Load your ProDG TargerManager and add a target name it 10.0.1.50 and make sure you've selected Debugging Station at the bottom of the page
9. Put in IP Address or Host name: 10.0.1.50 and the port to 1000 if it wasn't already
10. Click next then click finish
11. Connect your PS3 and ENJOYUpside Down Happy

I don't have credits as I don't know if someone had figured this out previously, and I'm not sure who made the ProDG manager:/

If someone else has made this tutorial already let me know!
Last edited by Nicktasticz ; 08-19-2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Edited step#1.. Correcting myself

The following 19 users say thank you to Nicktasticz for this useful post:

_ModdingFather_, 631, BISOON, Chxii, CodJumper:, FwiskyFIFA, JLM, ImAzazel, Mango_Knife, milky4444, Murderlikedj, Number, RTE, Slice, SonyBlack, Turk_Warrior, TyroneMerci, ygbk12
08-17-2013, 04:49 AM #29
UncleRichardJr
Are you high?
Originally posted by EtceteraModZz View Post
What are you using for your ethernet connection? And are you using wireless? I'm guessing you are but I'm just double checking

i have a wireless modem, and i got my Ethernet cable plugged in my OFW.
08-17-2013, 05:03 AM #30
Originally posted by Captain
i have a wireless modem, and i got my Ethernet cable plugged in my OFW.

Yeah, I feel really bad to tell you that I found out that it will only work with something with an IP address. So any sort of modem
08-17-2013, 05:10 AM #31
UncleRichardJr
Are you high?
Yeah, I feel really bad to tell you that I found out that it will only work with something with an IP address. So any sort of modem

so i cant use my OFW? cause i dont have any spare modems and my Ethernet port on my laptop is broke
08-17-2013, 06:36 AM #32
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
failed , :( does our ps3 need to be hooked up to wifi or ethernet ?
Things needed:
PS3 on DEX
Wifi
Ethernet Cable
Anything to attach the Ethernet cable to
ProDG TargetManager

1. Alright, this is extremely simple and easy to do but the only problem is that you will need to attach the Ethernet cord to something.. Weather it be an old computer that is simply turned on or Another PS3 that is turned on will probably work or (What I used) an old router that is not needed that you could hook up anywhere in the house. IT DOES NOT NEED INTERNET CONNECTION
3. Go to your internet connection settings and choose the wifi that you request (Make sure your computer is set on the network also)
4. Check your IP address on your PS3!! Mine is 10.0.1.50 and I will use that as an example.. Replace 10.0.1.50 with your IP Address
5. Go in Debug Settings and choose "Network Settings for Debug" and choose "Dual Settings"
7. Load your ProDG TargerManager and add a target name it 10.0.1.50 and make sure you've selected Debugging Station at the bottom of the page
9. Put in IP Address or Host name: 10.0.1.50 and the port to 1000 if it wasn't already

I don't have credits as I don't know if someone had figured this out previously, and I'm not sure who made the ProDG manager:/

08-19-2013, 01:56 AM #33
Originally posted by JODYHiGHROLLER View Post
failed , :( does our ps3 need to be hooked up to wifi or ethernet ?

Both kinda.. Ethernet needs to be hooked up to something that has an IP address but does not need internet on it
08-21-2013, 05:06 AM #34
ygbk12
Bounty hunter
thanks for the assistance great thread!!!!

The following user thanked ygbk12 for this useful post:

Nicktasticz
08-21-2013, 05:39 PM #35
HottWingPJ
Save Point
Hello.

I am having problems actually running a MW3 mod menu in game, I can use a cod tool no problem but when I try and send a mod menu to my PS3 the bottom mod menu news bar comes up and I then try to open the mod menu and it doesn't work, or it does work but I can not use it. I think it may be down to lag..?

Because I thought the problem was lag I reset my PC back to factory settings and tried to RTM MW3 again but I'm still having the same problem..? The Mod menu's applications on my PC are very laggy as well and it ends up "not responding".

Also as soon as I set up the menu on my PC I usually get unlimited ammo on the game..

I was able to sue the mod menus before but they suddenly stopped working.. is there a fix for this please get back to me.

The following user thanked HottWingPJ for this useful post:

Nicktasticz
08-22-2013, 12:20 AM #36
Originally posted by HottWingPJ View Post
Hello.

I am having problems actually running a MW3 mod menu in game, I can use a cod tool no problem but when I try and send a mod menu to my PS3 the bottom mod menu news bar comes up and I then try to open the mod menu and it doesn't work, or it does work but I can not use it. I think it may be down to lag..?

Because I thought the problem was lag I reset my PC back to factory settings and tried to RTM MW3 again but I'm still having the same problem..? The Mod menu's applications on my PC are very laggy as well and it ends up "not responding".

Also as soon as I set up the menu on my PC I usually get unlimited ammo on the game..

I was able to sue the mod menus before but they suddenly stopped working.. is there a fix for this please get back to me.

Yes, I have the same problem.. This might not be related to the thread though.. What mod menu are you using? All of mine work but I have to give it a while to load.. So yeah lag is an issue for mod menus over wifi:/
09-17-2013, 03:31 AM #37
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
Originally posted by Nicktasticz View Post
Things needed:
1. A product with an IP address such as a wireless router or old computer possibly that can share internet to hook up and the ETHERNET cable to.. This will not interfere with your wireless and does not to be on the internet
2. PS3 on DEX
3. Wifi
4. Ethernet Cable
5. ProDG TargetManager

1. Alright, this is extremely simple and easy, but sometimes hard to find: Ethernet needs to be hooked up from PS3 to something that has an IP address but does not need internet on it

ok trying to figure this out.. add me on skype joe.blown5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo