11-01-2013, 11:29 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed.
Last edited by Cesei ; 05-07-2014 at 03:43 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

-JM-, Cien, DonGiuliiano, FruitBurst, goochman89, Bichote, Mango_Knife, Ozy, Pseudo_Soldier, ROBERT_ROWL_, smashedya, TreyarchTragedy, uaeonly, xkoeckiiej
11-02-2013, 07:09 PM #20
Mercury001
Pokemon Trainer
How can I install this when I'm on REBUG 4.46.1? And how do I get back to REBUG CFW?
11-09-2013, 02:07 AM #21
Originally posted by JM
you think i can use the aa account (react psn)then go on ofw to play them?

no i tried it, it actually acts as it was a OFW
11-09-2013, 02:58 AM #22
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has done something really interesting. Now before i get into the details know this is only for CFW users. The PS3 Dev has created HABIB 4.50 DB OFW now this is technically a CFW as it's modified. However what is special about this release the only thing disabled are the ECDSA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed on the console. So with those checks removed you can Dual Boot Firmwares back and forth from OFW to CFW. As this will allow you to install CFW at anytime as long as you are on this modified OFW. Again this is only for CFW user's. View all the details below from the developer.

You must login or register to view this content.

Firmware Info.
HABIB 4.50 DB (Dual Boot) OFW
FOR CFW USERS ONLY
Developer: smhabib Released on: Nov. 1st 2013
MD5: Unknown (caution) Testing Info: None Available
Features:

Install CFW at any time,
Have the use of OFW at anytime with this PUP
Only ECDSA checks removed from this OFW

Firmware Type: CEX
OFW (w/ Removed ECDSA CHECKS)

Hello everyone, today im going to share you a OFW in which CFW can be installed over it.of course, it is for CFW You must login or register to view this content. who play online.

FEATURES:

• disabled 2 ecdsa checks which prevented cfw from being instaled

GURANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET BANNED You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
QA Flag won't work and multiMAN or any hombrew won't launch You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

if only my cfw wasn't banned lol
11-09-2013, 06:53 AM #23
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
So if I understand this correctly, let's say I'm on Rogero 4.50 cex and install multiman to get trophie files, mod them and put back, then run psn ninja and then just install habib dual boot to synch riskless?

Then just reinstall Rogero 4.50 to continue modding and repeating the process above? Happy

Also, would CEX eboots like the mw3 or ghosts ones for prestige mods work on this firmware as well?

btw, thanks for sharing bro! Smile
11-09-2013, 07:54 AM #24
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has done something really interesting. Now before i get into the details know this is only for CFW users. The PS3 Dev has created HABIB 4.50 DB OFW now this is technically a CFW as it's modified. However what is special about this release the only thing disabled are the ECDSA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed on the console. So with those checks removed you can Dual Boot Firmwares back and forth from OFW to CFW. As this will allow you to install CFW at anytime as long as you are on this modified OFW. Again this is only for CFW user's. View all the details below from the developer.

Firmware Info.
HABIB 4.50 DB (Dual Boot) OFW
FOR CFW USERS ONLY
Developer: smhabib Released on: Nov. 1st 2013
MD5: Unknown (caution) Testing Info: None Available
Features:

Install CFW at any time,
Have the use of OFW at anytime with this PUP
Only ECDSA checks removed from this OFW

Firmware Type: CEX
OFW (w/ Removed ECDSA CHECKS)

Hello everyone, today im going to share you a OFW in which CFW can be installed over it.of course, it is for CFW You must login or register to view this content. who play online.

FEATURES:

• disabled 2 ecdsa checks which prevented cfw from being instaled

GURANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET BANNED You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
QA Flag won't work and multiMAN or any hombrew won't launch You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Awesome.
11-09-2013, 10:52 AM #25
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
So if I understand this correctly, let's say I'm on Rogero 4.50 cex and install multiman to get trophie files, mod them and put back, then run psn ninja and then just install habib dual boot to synch riskless?

Then just reinstall Rogero 4.50 to continue modding and repeating the process above? Happy

Also, would CEX eboots like the mw3 or ghosts ones for prestige mods work on this firmware as well?

You run it offline on CFW mode and load all the games mod the trophy files and when you want to sync you update to Official firmware and repeat. Doing this method will never get you banned in my opinion, also to make it even safer when your on CFW mode change the console ID to something random, load all the games you want, mod the files then when you update to OFW turn off your PS3 then on this will make your console ID switch to its original then you sync. This has to be the safest method I can think off.
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-09-2013 at 11:43 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

-JM-, DonGiuliiano
11-09-2013, 11:37 AM #26
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post

yes to the syncing of trophies, no to the running of modded Eboot.BIN on this firmware. When you mod an Eboot.BIN, you first decrypt it then mod it, then encrypt it again. The re-encryption is done with unauthorized keys. Not retail, so it won't load. LV2 syscon patches are needed to run these.

The following 3 users say thank you to Pseudo_Soldier for this useful post:

-JM-, DonGiuliiano, xkoeckiiej
11-10-2013, 01:35 AM #27
Interesting firmware. It is a shame that it does not install on OFW, though.
11-10-2013, 07:09 AM #28
hmmm. it is very interesting indeed. one question if i'm on it and used CFW, how would i hack trophies if i can install anything?

Thanks again!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo