11-01-2013, 11:29 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed.
Last edited by Cesei ; 05-07-2014 at 03:43 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

-JM-, Cien, DonGiuliiano, FruitBurst, goochman89, Bichote, Mango_Knife, Ozy, Pseudo_Soldier, ROBERT_ROWL_, smashedya, TreyarchTragedy, uaeonly, xkoeckiiej
11-10-2013, 09:10 AM #29
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
hmmm. it is very interesting indeed. one question if i'm on it and used CFW, how would i hack trophies if i can install anything?

Thanks again!

When your on the CFW mode you can install everything this firmware basically allows you to update to OFW after and revert back without any problems. For instance if you want to sync hacked trophies you will do that on CFW mode offline then when your done update to OFW and sync then repeat.
11-10-2013, 09:26 AM #30
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
When your on the CFW mode you can install everything this firmware basically allows you to update to OFW after and revert back without any problems. For instance if you want to sync hacked trophies you will do that on CFW mode offline then when your done update to OFW and sync then repeat.

WOW. and i can go back and forth (CFW to OFW) from the ps3 menu?
11-10-2013, 09:31 AM #31
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
WOW. and i can go back and forth (CFW to OFW) from the ps3 menu?

Download the CFW you want to use then when you want to switch to OFW you use the link I provided. Thats the modded official firmware that will allow you to install custom firmware after straight away from the XMB menu.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

uaeonly
11-10-2013, 09:50 AM #32
Download the CFW you want to use then when you want to switch to OFW you use the link I provided. Thats the modded official firmware that will allow you to install custom firmware after straight away from the XMB menu.

So Rengo- hack trophies- update using Habib FW- sync trophies.

Great. thank you for the tip

The following user thanked uaeonly for this useful post:

Cesei
11-12-2013, 02:19 PM #33
Beard-i
Can’t trickshot me!
How do I change my consoleid with 4.50 habib I can't figure it out psid patch won't work
11-14-2013, 02:54 PM #34
Mercury001
Pokemon Trainer
I installed this OFW and synced trophies but now I wan't to change back to REBUG. But when I use the 999 Downgrader from REBUG an error showed up. Even in Recovery Menu it gives me the message that the data are not useful.
Can anybody write me how to get back to REBUG please?!

Edit
I solved the problem by myself. Rogero Downgrader got the Job done.
Last edited by Mercury001 ; 11-14-2013 at 05:44 PM.
11-14-2013, 07:11 PM #35
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Mercury001 View Post
I installed this OFW and synced trophies but now I wan't to change back to REBUG. But when I use the 999 Downgrader from REBUG an error showed up. Even in Recovery Menu it gives me the message that the data are not useful.
Can anybody write me how to get back to REBUG please?!

Edit
I solved the problem by myself. Rogero Downgrader got the Job done.

Couldn't you just install the cfw of your choice over?
11-15-2013, 02:11 PM #36
Mercury001
Pokemon Trainer
Couldn't you just install the cfw of your choice over?

I didn't try because I thought I have to downgrade first.
11-18-2013, 03:07 AM #37
Ozy
Hurah!
PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has done something really interesting. Now before i get into the details know this is only for CFW users. The PS3 Dev has created HABIB 4.50 DB OFW now this is technically a CFW as it's modified. However what is special about this release the only thing disabled are the ECDSA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed on the console. So with those checks removed you can Dual Boot Firmwares back and forth from OFW to CFW. As this will allow you to install CFW at anytime as long as you are on this modified OFW. Again this is only for CFW user's. View all the details below from the developer.

You must login or register to view this content.

Firmware Info.
HABIB 4.50 DB (Dual Boot) OFW
FOR CFW USERS ONLY
Developer: smhabib Released on: Nov. 1st 2013
MD5: Unknown (caution) Testing Info: None Available
Features:

Install CFW at any time,
Have the use of OFW at anytime with this PUP
Only ECDSA checks removed from this OFW

Firmware Type: CEX
OFW (w/ Removed ECDSA CHECKS)

Hello everyone, today im going to share you a OFW in which CFW can be installed over it.of course, it is for CFW You must login or register to view this content. who play online.

FEATURES:

• disabled 2 ecdsa checks which prevented cfw from being instaled

GURANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET BANNED You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
QA Flag won't work and multiMAN or any hombrew won't launch You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

what if my consolid is banned ?
when i put a new one on i need it to stay so that i can sync trophies on ofw :|

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo