11-01-2013, 11:29 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed.
Last edited by Cesei ; 05-07-2014 at 03:43 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

-JM-, Cien, DonGiuliiano, FruitBurst, goochman89, Bichote, Mango_Knife, Ozy, Pseudo_Soldier, ROBERT_ROWL_, smashedya, TreyarchTragedy, uaeonly, xkoeckiiej
11-01-2013, 11:41 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Shoes.
This is the first time i see a dual boot from cfw to ofw this way, looks interesting.

A friend of mine tested it said its working, really safe for syncing trophies and protecting your 3.55 PS3 from being banned overall.
11-02-2013, 12:21 AM #3
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
MD5: 16743b84c521f30bf182b772b30f9728
11-02-2013, 12:26 AM #4
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by Cesi View Post
PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has done something really interesting. Now before i get into the details know this is only for CFW users. The PS3 Dev has created HABIB 4.50 DB OFW now this is technically a CFW as it's modified. However what is special about this release the only thing disabled are the ECDSA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed on the console. So with those checks removed you can Dual Boot Firmwares back and forth from OFW to CFW. As this will allow you to install CFW at anytime as long as you are on this modified OFW. Again this is only for CFW user's. View all the details below from the developer.

You must login or register to view this content.

Firmware Info.
HABIB 4.50 DB (Dual Boot) OFW
FOR CFW USERS ONLY
Developer: smhabib Released on: Nov. 1st 2013
MD5: Unknown (caution) Testing Info: None Available
Features:

Install CFW at any time,
Have the use of OFW at anytime with this PUP
Only ECDSA checks removed from this OFW

Firmware Type: CEX
OFW (w/ Removed ECDSA CHECKS)

Hello everyone, today im going to share you a OFW in which CFW can be installed over it.of course, it is for CFW You must login or register to view this content. who play online.

FEATURES:

• disabled 2 ecdsa checks which prevented cfw from being instaled

GURANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET BANNED You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
QA Flag won't work and multiMAN or any hombrew won't launch You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

awesome, cheers for the post may have to try this out later :yes:

The following user thanked Ozy for this useful post:

Fatpabs
11-02-2013, 12:34 AM #5
Cesei
Banned
Thanks.
11-02-2013, 01:00 AM #6
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
So this thing works? I wanna try it , does anyone try this?
11-02-2013, 02:53 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Im guessing this is the thing i need if i want to play my backups online without getting banned ^^

EDIT - just seen multiman wont wont in it >:<
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 11-02-2013 at 02:56 AM.
11-02-2013, 03:32 AM #8
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Pixie
Im guessing this is the thing i need if i want to play my backups online without getting banned ^^

EDIT - just seen multiman wont wont in it >:<

I will only use this to sync trophies safely. For backups just play offline and when your done just switch to OFW and play like normal.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

Fatpabs
11-02-2013, 03:40 AM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
I will only use this to sync trophies safely. For backups just play offline and when your done just switch to OFW and play like normal.

whole reason for backups imo is to play online, but obv dont sign in till the game is all loaded from MM
11-02-2013, 05:05 AM #10
Bichote
Former Staff
PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has done something really interesting. Now before i get into the details know this is only for CFW users. The PS3 Dev has created HABIB 4.50 DB OFW now this is technically a CFW as it's modified. However what is special about this release the only thing disabled are the ECDSA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed on the console. So with those checks removed you can Dual Boot Firmwares back and forth from OFW to CFW. As this will allow you to install CFW at anytime as long as you are on this modified OFW. Again this is only for CFW user's. View all the details below from the developer.

Firmware Info.
HABIB 4.50 DB (Dual Boot) OFW
FOR CFW USERS ONLY
Developer: smhabib Released on: Nov. 1st 2013
MD5: Unknown (caution) Testing Info: None Available
Features:

Install CFW at any time,
Have the use of OFW at anytime with this PUP
Only ECDSA checks removed from this OFW

Firmware Type: CEX
OFW (w/ Removed ECDSA CHECKS)

Hello everyone, today im going to share you a OFW in which CFW can be installed over it.of course, it is for CFW You must login or register to view this content. who play online.

FEATURES:

• disabled 2 ecdsa checks which prevented cfw from being instaled

GURANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET BANNED You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
QA Flag won't work and multiMAN or any hombrew won't launch You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Thanks for sharing Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo