12-13-2013, 03:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys This is a tutorial on how to RTM with CCAPI!
The Files you need will be here: You must login or register to view this content.
So lets get started!
1) Download the file given above!
2)Open the file! You will see these!-->You must login or register to view this content.
3) Put the "XX0001-ENSTONEXX_00-00000000000CCAPIv2.00.pkg" file in your USB You must login or register to view this content.
4)Install the pkg file on your PS3
5) Now Put the plugin folder in your USB You must login or register to view this content. and put in ur ps3
6) Run the “Control Console API made by Enstone“ on your ps3 and just click yes on all the questions.
*Your FW has to be more then 4.21 to do this but CEX and DEX will not matter
7)Now Go back to your PC and open "ControlConsole.exe"
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Type in your IP address on the box here You must login or register to view this content. and click connect
9) Now use any RTE tool which is compatible with CCAPI (The link of the Tool will be below)
10) Choose CCAPI and click connect!!!You must login or register to view this content.
In most of the tools, u will need to type in your Ip address like this You must login or register to view this content.
There are already a lot of tools released now so go look up on the forums!
The best tool i have found is this You must login or register to view this content.

Now you can use debugger with CCAPI!
You must login or register to view this content.
Enjoy RTEing!! Dont get Banned!!!!!!!
Good CCAPI Mod Menu:

Last edited by MrGeekyMoDz_MGM ; 12-29-2013 at 02:16 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MrGeekyMoDz_MGM for this useful post:

Gay For Satan, ResistTheJamsha, xInfectHost

The following 2 users groaned at MrGeekyMoDz_MGM for this awful post:

^TPP^, JATOCH
12-24-2013, 03:19 PM #2
hi i done what u said but did not work for i can change leds but thats it im on rogero 4.50 cex
12-29-2013, 02:14 PM #3
You shud put ccapi.dll file with ur rte tool so it can attach it to ur ps3. Try using other CCAPI tools and it may contain the CCAPI.dllSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo