Cobra 7.00 features have been ported to a 4.55 CFW by developer smhabib (aka habib). In his latest CFW release of HABIB COBRA 4.55 v1.00. This CFW contains all the features of Team ZERO's 4.55 CFW along with the addition of Cobra 7.00 and various other things seen below:
This CFW lacks testing Information and does not show what models have been tested. As with any CFW installation you should use extreme caution, and view various reports before attemping install a CFW. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
HABIB-COBRA 4.55 V1.00
• MADE OUT OF 4.55 OFW
•HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
• HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
•PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
• PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPOORT
• PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
• PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
• IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.55
• CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
• CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
• ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
• RSOD BYPASS
• REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
• BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
• PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
• QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
•COBRA 7.00 PORTED
• MOUNTS dev_flash AS dev_habib WITH WRITE PERMISSIONS ON BOOT!!
• COPY PROTECTION INCREASE, dev_habib(WRITABLE) will get mounted when ps3 turns on
• SWAPPING OF PS2EMU(SLIM) FOR THE CONTROLLER SYNCH PROBLEM
if your thinking to convert to ps2 classic thingy and not ps2 iso and are afraid of your data being loss then fear not! once you swap the emu you would also be able to use unencrypted memory card for ps2 classic and absolutely no controller synch problems!
we have already discussed it, well now let me tell you how to use it:
1.Put the plugin in dev_hdd0 and add this line in boot_plugins.txt:"/dev_hdd0/habibplugin.sprx"
2.Put a 0 byte file in dev_usb000(rightest port of ps3).dev_usb000/core_flags/ps2
3. Restart your ps3 and if you get a reboot or 3 beeps it means SUCCESS!!
1. Don't try to spoof because you will get x.xx but if you did accidently then you can do a reboot to fix it
2. PS2ISO support on NON-BC ps3 ONLY!!!
•If you do not own a HARDWARE FLASHER, do not rush to install a new CFW. (as it can be dangerous as some CFW's are not well tested or lack testing information)
•Verify MD5 before installing firmware.
•Remove any Game Disc from PS3 Drive (this prevents an OFW Installation)
•QA Flag your console if you haven't done it already.
•If you are on 3.55 or 4.50 CFW, get your eid_root_key before upgrade. It can be useful.
•Always make 1 or 2 dumps of you flash after a successful upgrade. It can be handy.
•DO often backups of all your save data and edat/rif files to a pendrive, external HDD or FTP to PC.
•Always disable any spoof before upgrade.
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Download Plugin: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]