09-13-2014, 01:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey ngu so ive been working on this for about a week now its not fully converted yet i still having problems with getting the processid and setting memory any ways heres the source to the project: You must login or register to view this content. there are some working functions in there if you do get something working please tell me

Virus link provided by Budz: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Budz ; 09-15-2014 at 02:57 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to milky4444 for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, BaSs_HaXoR, EdiTzZ, hijam, Joren, NickBeHaxing, John, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ReqLobbies, seb5594, Smooth, Swaqq, Laser
09-13-2014, 01:34 AM #2
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
#milky4GS
Nice release :3 the struggle is real
09-13-2014, 01:34 AM #3
milk e <3
09-14-2014, 09:52 AM #4
RGaming
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the work. Smile
Maybe it's more easy if Enstone release his methos for CCAPI in C++ but we can always wait....
09-15-2014, 01:30 AM #5
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
hey ngu so ive been working on this for about a week now its not fully converted yet i still having problems with getting the processid and setting memory any ways heres the source to the project: You must login or register to view this content. there are some working functions in there if you do get something working please tell me

All them must be you, your friends or hacked accounts. A virus scan is needed and please dor the gzillionth time. If you do post a release. Provide pictures and clearly state what it does and versions etc. This looks crap.

The following 2 users say thank you to Coca-Cola for this useful post:

H-A-X-O, Jeison
09-15-2014, 02:38 AM #6
Originally posted by Cola View Post
All them must be you, your friends or hacked accounts. A virus scan is needed and please dor the gzillionth time. If you do post a release. Provide pictures and clearly state what it does and versions etc. This looks crap.

some are friends yes but that doesent mean i told them to thank it... im not a rep whore im barley active on the scene any more and it does not need a virus scan because it is a source :dumb: .
i also did clearly state what it does and what the source is for.
btw thanks for calling my work crap... all i was trying to do was help people who prefer c/c++ to .net

The following 3 users say thank you to milky4444 for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Red-EyeX32, Eddie Mac
09-15-2014, 02:47 AM #7

He posted the source, he doesn't need a virus scan :|
09-15-2014, 03:36 AM #8

Can you like STFU? It's a source, therefor it shouldn't need a virus scan. Secondly, Why do you need pictures? It's not a RTM tool or a big pretty release of anything. Lastly, I don't see you releasing anything to helpful like this, so please stop.
Last edited by John ; 09-15-2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Fixed grammatical error.

The following 2 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

CPUzX, milky4444
09-15-2014, 04:23 AM #9
Virus scan pls :troll:

Nice job milkay Smile !
09-15-2014, 06:28 AM #10
Originally posted by Bad
Virus scan pls :troll:

Nice job milkay Smile !

What he said. Happy

Thanks Milkayyy!!! This will help a lot! Also, to everyone this is for CCAPI v2.00

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo