10-23-2014, 06:22 AM #1
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What inspired you to start Modding? Or why did you randomly start modding?
10-23-2014, 06:37 AM #2
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
What inspired you to start Modding? Or why did you randomly start modding?

It all started because of mw2, i've had some great time playing that game with the people screaming, friend requests etc.=3

The following user thanked FrenziosMix for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
10-23-2014, 06:49 AM #3
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by FrenziosMix View Post
It all started because of mw2, i've had some great time playing that game with the people screaming, friend requests etc.=3

Same here for me it started on Youtube. I hated modders at first and I would always look up modders being caught cheating on Mw2 or some crap.Then I found out about bypass tho I never went onto it before until I was in a random lobby and a guy was talking about it. So he helped me get on to it and then I ended up seeing a new perspective on it, I realizing modding brought a whole new level of experience to the game it's self. So I slowly started research on it such as How to jailbreak, Mod menus, Editing ect. So then I ended up doing a bunch of CFG modding. Once I got use to it I was 100% ready to upgrade myself to a JB, So on December 2013 was when I got my E3 flash and downgraded my ps3 and everything.

The following user thanked BrutalExHale for this useful post:

FrenziosMix
10-23-2014, 07:16 AM #4
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EYE
I liked playing properly until every game was some cfg phag.... so mod and beat the usb "hackers" :lol:

Lol Enzo
10-23-2014, 07:48 AM #5
TePaiModz
I defeated!
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
What inspired you to start Modding? Or why did you randomly start modding?

Had one friend with a jb ps3 and I was thinking why I can't be like him? So i search if my ps3 could be jailbroken , when I saw that it can be jailbroken bought myself a e3 flasher and gogogo . Jb ps3!
Happy ending.
Now I got a cfw ps3 and a ofw ps3 :p might jailbreak the ofw (it can be jb) and sell it c:

The following user thanked TePaiModz for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
10-23-2014, 08:17 AM #6
Jimmy
Supreme
Tustin inspired me from his Black Ops II unlock all video. :P

The following 2 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

BrutalExHale, G3RmanM0D_IngzZ
10-23-2014, 09:53 AM #7
Hah what inspired me? Once a hacker came in a public lobby, he started fucking with names and shit and he gave me mod menu. I though omg i want this.

The following user thanked Quinster08 for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
10-23-2014, 10:04 AM #8
One
At least I can fight
4 b1tchs

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
10-23-2014, 10:39 AM #9
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Geohot inspired me to run my first ever homebrew.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
10-23-2014, 11:37 PM #10
I came into the modding scene a little late, so mw2 usb mods is what got me started lol :p

The following user thanked Mantus for this useful post:

BrutalExHale

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo