11-27-2014, 03:22 AM #1
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PSN Gen Build v1 - Create accounts with speed!
Absolute Zero

About
Hey guys, today I figured I would drop this incredibly useful tool to all you modders and others out there with a need for quick account creation. This tool allows you to effectively create PSN accounts in 10 seconds or less. This will be extremely useful for many different uses. I plan on updating this with new features if enough people show interest, so let me know what you guys think!

Features:

-US Accounts
-10 Seconds or less (internet based)
- Quick and noob friendly!
- Completely free.

Screenshots
You must login or register to view this content.
Don't judge my lack of motivation to remove my wallpaper from behind the tool screens, lol.
Note that between these 2 pictures I failed at making an account due to the password and user matching characters.

Tips & Warnings[/B][/U]
-Make sure you DO NOT use the same letters and numbers in your username and password, as PSN has changed that around. Lame, right?

-If progress isn't being made at 25%, the username you chose is in use. Please close and re-open the tool. I have not yet implemented a reset button, but plan on doing so tonight.

-I forgot to append the textbox text, so when making multiple accounts you will have to copy each account info into a txt doc or somewhere else. This is also being fixed next update.

-Sometimes accounts do not register fully, I am fixing that aswell.

Download, Virus Scan, And Closing Words[/B][/U]
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
0/56

Well, I hope you guys take as much advantage of this as I have already. Like I said, this is very useful when you need a lot of accounts quick or simply do not want to fill out info manually. Peace out, and Happy Thanksgiving!

UPDATE TO COME THIS WEEK, BEEN REALLY BUSY.
Last edited by Absolute Zero ; 12-03-2014 at 01:06 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Absolute Zero for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, One, 1austin112, A_Gen_Fiasco, AlexNGU, Antonio96C, AutoModder, BaSs_HaXoR, Boliberrys, CarlosYaghi, CookieWho, CraZy KiD GaMeR, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Dan Dactyl, darkscout, DiamondK1dD, Eddie Mac, elgolumm, EpicModZz, Fatpabs, flynhigh09, flythegame, geneyro, Habib1738, htown832, Beats, IIUniversal, IronMan?, Jeanqui, joshvil2000, Kronoaxis, LowEdw1, Miyata, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, MotdHS, Mr Grumpy, omarboflot, PsnMode, Pwnaggge, raduboxer, RaYRoD, Restrain, S4K_HawkEye, sagitarioxp, sam2748, samet2013, Sammmmmy, SavageRising, SeeNoKey, Shizune, Dacoco, Skonafid, smashedya, Smoky420, Splinx, Jon Snow, Synergy, That1Guy24, the moody dude, Vioku, Vote, wajdi9, worrorfight, x5150xiZombie, xIce KiLLaH, zKillShxt
11-27-2014, 03:25 AM #2
Gunna give this ago now bro. Thanks for sharing!
11-27-2014, 03:30 AM #3
Synergy
Big Daddy
Great tool just tried it and it worked.

The following user thanked Synergy for this useful post:

saodsaad
11-27-2014, 03:34 AM #4
smashedya
I’m too L33T
nice man Enzo
11-27-2014, 03:36 AM #5
Originally posted by Absolute
PSN Gen Build v1 - Create accounts with speed!
Absolute Zero

About
Hey guys, today I figured I would drop this incredibly useful tool to all you modders and others out there with a need for quick account creation. This tool allows you to effectively create PSN accounts in 10 seconds or less. This will be extremely useful for many different uses. I plan on updating this with new features if enough people show interest, so let me know what you guys think!

Features:

-US Accounts
-10 Seconds or less (internet based)
- Quick and noob friendly!
- Completely free.

Screenshots
Don't judge my lack of motivation to remove my wallpaper from behind the tool screens, lol.
Note that between these 2 pictures I failed at making an account due to the password and user matching characters.

Tips & Warnings[/B][/U]
-Make sure you DO NOT use the same letters and numbers in your username and password, as PSN has changed that around. Lame, right?

-If progress isn't being made at 25%, the username you chose is in use. Please close and re-open the tool. I have not yet implemented a reset button, but plan on doing so tonight.

-I forgot to append the textbox text, so when making multiple accounts you will have to copy each account info into a txt doc or somewhere else. This is also being fixed next update.

Download, Virus Scan, And Closing Words[/B][/U]
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
0/56

Well, I hope you guys take as much advantage of this as I have already. Like I said, this is very useful when you need a lot of accounts quick or simply do not want to fill out info manually. Peace out, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Dope shieet.

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
11-27-2014, 03:39 AM #6
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
nice man Enzo

Thanks dude!
11-27-2014, 03:39 AM #7
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Dope shieet.

My hitta my hitta
11-27-2014, 03:40 AM #8
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Daanks View Post
Gunna give this ago now bro. Thanks for sharing!

No problem!
11-27-2014, 03:40 AM #9
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by rgy View Post
Great tool just tried it and it worked.

Thanks buddy!
11-27-2014, 04:07 AM #10
Fatpabs
Gym leader
This is amazing! Lazy fellas will love this lol. Thanks a lot bud! Adding one for JP soon?
Last edited by Fatpabs ; 11-27-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo