01-15-2015, 12:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Going to sleep will update this thread when I'm up... (@College and have class so i need it)

THIS IS DIRECT CONNECTION! Android -> PS3.

Android to PS3 Real Time Modding. The one and ONLY proof of concept on Android to PS3 using Sockets on C4Droid - ($2.99) in the appstore. Credits to Primetime00 on PS3Hax for CCAPI alternative, Sony for the SDK, Sony Developers, as well as BaSs_HaXoR and Mr.Smithy X for doing the work and grind to make this possible. For anyone else claiming they have done this, they are most likely lying. BaSs_HaXoR and Mr.Smithy X are the first and only people that have successfully developed Real Time Modding for Android.

Credits: MrSmithyX, Sony, Primetime00, and me (BaSs_HaXoR)

MrSmithy: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of Concept:

Explained:
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 01-25-2015 at 02:29 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

One, Midnight.eGo, Cyb3r, Eddie Mac, GFM, Welsh, koekiemonstarr2, Mr Smithy x, Psycedelic, Roger_Rabbit, That1Guy24, TotalModzHD, vicious_results
01-15-2015, 12:44 PM #2
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Going to sleep will update this thread when I'm up... (@College and have class so i need it)

Android to PS3 Real Time Modding. The one and ONLY proof of concept on Android to PS3 using Sockets on C4Droid - ($2.99) in the appstore. Credits to Primetime00 on PS3Hax for CCAPI alternative, Sony for the SDK, Sony Developers, as well as BaSs_HaXoR and Mr.Smithy X for doing the work and grind to make this possible. For anyone else claiming they have done this, they are most likely lying. BaSs_HaXoR and Mr.Smithy X are the first and only people that have successfully developed Real Time Modding for Android.

Proof of Concept:
You must login or register to view this content.

Explained:

Still surprised that everything works Tustin
01-15-2015, 12:50 PM #3
Nice work guys, nice to see some of that good-good coming from the community again Tustin

The following user thanked Psycedelic for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR
01-15-2015, 01:29 PM #4
JATOCH
Bounty hunter
And now a ios tutorial😀
01-15-2015, 01:52 PM #5
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
what this do?
01-15-2015, 02:04 PM #6
B777x
Hurah!

MrSmithy: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of Concept:

Explained:

what about iOS/TMAPI? Smile
01-15-2015, 08:05 PM #7
Originally posted by B777x View Post
what about iOS/TMAPI? Smile

iOS I've been thinkin bout, really hard... At this point is seeing if I want a PS4 or a Macbook Pro to start coding. :/
It's hard decision...

Also, you could do iOS -> (Windows server) TMAPI -> PS3, but that's inefficient.
I would just go directly from the device to the PS3... iOS -> PS3.
We'll see what happens.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 01-25-2015 at 02:27 AM.
01-25-2015, 02:31 AM #8
Originally posted by JATOCH View Post
And now a ios tutorial😀

Buy me a jailbreakable/jailbroken ios device or a Apple Developers license and a macbook compatible with XCode and you got yourself a deal. :P
01-25-2015, 02:33 AM #9
Originally posted by jhonyzinhos2s2 View Post
what this do?

This connects & attaches to a PS3 System with CCAPI 2.50 installed. It is a Direct connection between the Android device and the PS3 System. No intermediary like my other video (which is dependent for TMAPI); therefore, no local windows server needed.

Android Device -> PS3.
That simple.
01-25-2015, 01:15 PM #10
Reyz
Banned
This connects & attaches to a PS3 System with CCAPI 2.50 installed. It is a Direct connection between the Android device and the PS3 System. No intermediary like my other video (which is dependent for TMAPI); therefore, no local windows server needed.

Android Device -> PS3.
That simple.

Funny how this is already posted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo