01-30-2015, 11:24 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Source:You must login or register to view this content.
Download:You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
xXx THE DARKPROGRAMMER xXx has updated his PeXploit app to v0.4! There have been a few neat additions including determining whether non-c00 games can be patched!

Originally posted by another user
Hello PS3 Scene

So Today is the release of PeXploit v0.4
And Thanks To A few new friends it now allows you to install a few non-c00 games and create a full version of the game

=====Changelog=======
=======V0.4==========
*Added Built in SFO Reader
*Added A way to determin if a game (non-c00 can be patched for full
*Added Music?
*Added a few fixes
*added a few new functions
*Added Auto Usernumber Detection

=====Next release======
======???????=====

Also on a side note i set up the program so if the game is not compatilbe with my list of able games it wont display edat enabled
to see if your game is on the list press the blue ? when u have selected your extracted pkg it will display the contentid if there is one compatible with edatpatc
(non c00)
Big Thanks To @Aldo and @ElectroCommission
//////
//////
Video:

Also on a side note I set up the program so if the game is not compatible with my list of able games it won't display EDAT enabled.. to see if your game is on the list press the blue ? when you have selected your extracted pkg it will display the ContentID if there is one compatible with EDATPatch (non c00).

Big Thanks to Aldo and ElectroCommission!

From redcfw: There are 140+ PSOne games maybe run on OFW, but you must make it to free type before using it on OFW. Free license steps:

1. Download it from PSNStuff (or PSNDL) and save its RAP.
2. Install it on CFW, insert USB with exdate/raps.
3. Run ReActPSN and holding O key more than 6s.
4. FTP all PSOne to your PC.

It seems PSPmini themes should all be free with above steps.

[PeXploit v0.4 by xXx The Darkprogramer xXx, Non-C00 PSN Games on OFW]

Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene and PlayStation 4 scene updates and fresh homebrew PS3 Downloads. Enjoy!

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1. Click on First Step and locate the file archive.dat in your ps3's backup folder. (should be in "USB DRIVE\PS3\EXPORT\BACKUP\Then some numbers"[/COLOR]

Step 2.
Make Sure you have extracted whatever Game/DLC/Homebrew/Mini's of your choice from a pkg[/COLOR]

Step 3.Click Step Two and find your extracted pkg and click on the folder above USSDIR[/COLOR]

Step 4. Select the category of your pkg, and add in any EDAT's or RAP files (Licensing for content)[/COLOR]

Step 5.
Select your User number[/COLOR]
Step 5a. To find what your user number is just count down the list of your accounts the first 1 will be "000001"
The Second "000002" and so on.[/COLOR]

Step 6. Click Select IDPS, Click ok, and the Click Run when prompted.[/COLOR]
Step 6a. Change the port to a number of your choice, go over to ps3 network settings then custom and go along to
proxy and select manual then change the ip address to your PC/laptop's ip and the port to the number you
picked earlier.[/COLOR]
Step 6b.To find you ip address on your PC open up CMD (Windows key+R then type CMD hit Enter) once open type in
ipconfig and hit enter then look for ipv4 address and that's your computers ip.[/COLOR]
Step 6c.Make sure you have saved the network settings on your ps3 and go over to "Whats new" Click on anything in
there and sign in it should then dump your idps.bin file in either the root of Pexploit or inside the IDPS stealer
make sure that files is in the root of Pexploit.[/COLOR]

Step 7. Once you have done all that Click Patch And GO!, then wait, once finished plug your USB stick back into the ps3 and restore the backup[/COLOR]
Last edited by 04jberry ; 01-31-2015 at 10:55 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to 04jberry for this useful post:

Midnight.eGo, g9g__BASHA__g9g
01-30-2015, 08:10 PM #2
Wolfy
Can’t trickshot me!
OFW modding is for fgts

The following user thanked Wolfy for this useful post:

One
01-30-2015, 08:15 PM #3
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by Annina View Post
OFW modding is for fgts

Everyone started on OFW including yourself and how did you get on to custom firmware? ............ By modding it.

The following 2 users say thank you to 04jberry for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, StonedGazers
01-30-2015, 09:12 PM #4
i saw this on s7n early this morning
i have no clue what this is
can someone clue me in?

i mean it looks like a custom app for ofw?
01-30-2015, 09:15 PM #5
oh this is a sniffer that you install on cfw?

sorry im behind the curve Wtf
01-30-2015, 09:19 PM #6
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Source:You must login or register to view this content.
Download:You must login or register to view this content.

You definitely need to break this down. This is not in any way noob friendly, nor explained to even the slightest degree.
"non-c00 games and create a full version of the game" - I myself don't even know what this means, I obviously could Google search it, but I shouldn't have to... It should be explained on the thread.

The following 5 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Midnight.eGo, AustinMods-, CustomSilent-, DavidSalazar874, Dog88Christian
01-31-2015, 01:22 AM #7
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
more in depth tut ? ! ?
01-31-2015, 03:07 AM #8
AustinMods-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
You definitely need to break this down. This is not in any way noob friendly, nor explained to even the slightest degree.
"non-c00 games and create a full version of the game" - I myself don't even know what this means, I obviously could Google search it, but I shouldn't have to... It should be explained on the thread.

Truuu! :p
01-31-2015, 06:13 AM #9
Maz Perlins
Save Point

It was explained more in Darkprogrammer's older builds but since this is just c n' p.. The tutorial isn't here.
01-31-2015, 11:51 AM #10
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!

is that alright?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo