02-05-2015, 04:23 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PlayStation Home is coming to an end. This was originally sold, however I decided to release it for free as PlayStation Home are closing down in March and I'd like everyone to see how this stuff works out.

IGA, is PlayStation Home's Moderation Menu. This is a tool that moderators on PlayStation Home used to moderate users.

The users that actually modded PlayStation home knows that in 2013 December, the PlayStation Home dev's accidentally put their Developer eboot open for everyone and it was up for over a day. We managed to grab it, which makes our finds extremely easier. The developer eboot was letting us debugging everything on PlayStation home, like any developer would do. With this, we also managed to reverse SSL and other cool stuff.

This is the identical menu that the moderators used before, it lets you kick, freeze and all other kind of stuff. Even stalk them to any space they go to!

Requirements:
- A custom firmware with online access.
- PlayStation home to be downloaded.
- NetCheat (TMAPI or CCAPI)

Credits:
- An0ny
- VX_AG3NT
- Bad

Download:

Download:
1.) Replace the eboot's via FTP in your correct destination.
2.) Go on PlayStation Home, load into any server then load up NetCheat. Import the .ncl file then hit write (You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) Once you done that, inspect anyone then hit activate IGA! You can now load IGA without using any kind of method to ICE the LMO.

How we're editing the PlayStation Home Configuration File:
We basically edited a text string in the eboot, it was a URL. We reversed this to our own customized one, we use SSL Certificate to view the original one.

The configuration file contains a lot of hotfixes, some of them are to block PlayStation Home from loading my old custom DNS Server. Whatsoever, i've removed a lot of stuff which makes PlayStation Home load a lot faster.

The netcheat file is a url that we're writing into memory, basically to bypass a IP Authorization. We make it return 200 result, by putting our own url. The ip authorization system that sony used, only works if it returns 200.. which is extremely easy to bypass by changing the url to your own link.

I can't be arsed to explain depth, as there was a lot more than this required in order to load IGA. I have yet to understand what IGA stands for, unless that's it.

I doubt there are any ban risks as PlayStation home are closing in March. Have fun while you can!
Last edited by An0ny ; 02-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

Hammy, 04jberry, BigTrain, CaptainDowntown, Dan Dactyl, DesperateAsshole, Dog88Christian, FallofReach, FearlessModz, FreddieW94, Funzaur, Geo, H-A-X-O, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LilBad, RTE, Saint Goofy, samet2013, SavageRising, Script Kiddie, Sluekid, Smoky420, Snoop, Thatguy7, Ciri, Tubifex-90, xGsc-_-Funzo, xXx2o1o
02-05-2015, 07:53 PM #2
Finally. xD

Was always wondering how it works.
02-05-2015, 11:57 PM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
People actually go on playstation home wtf LOL

The following 2 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Cesei, mrtn
02-06-2015, 12:35 AM #4
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by An0ny View Post

PlayStation Home is coming to an end. This was originally sold, however I decided to release it for free as PlayStation Home are closing down in March and I'd like everyone to see how this stuff works out.

IGA, is PlayStation Home's Moderation Menu. This is a tool that moderators on PlayStation Home used to moderate users.

The users that actually modded PlayStation home knows that in 2013 December, the PlayStation Home dev's accidentally put their Developer eboot open for everyone and it was up for over a day. We managed to grab it, which makes our finds extremely easier. The developer eboot was letting us debugging everything on PlayStation home, like any developer would do. With this, we also managed to reverse SSL and other cool stuff.

This is the identical menu that the moderators used before, it lets you kick, freeze and all other kind of stuff. Even stalk them to any space they go to!

Requirements:
- A custom firmware with online access.
- PlayStation home to be downloaded.
- NetCheat (TMAPI or CCAPI)

Credits:
- An0ny
- VX_AG3NT
- Bad

Download:

Download:
1.) Replace the eboot's via FTP in your correct destination.
2.) Go on PlayStation Home, load into any server then load up NetCheat. Import the .ncl file then hit write (You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) Once you done that, inspect anyone then hit activate IGA! You can now load IGA without using any kind of method to ICE the LMO.

How we're editing the PlayStation Home Configuration File:
We basically edited a text string in the eboot, it was a URL. We reversed this to our own customized one, we use SSL Certificate to view the original one.

The configuration file contains a lot of hotfixes, some of them are to block PlayStation Home from loading my old custom DNS Server. Whatsoever, i've removed a lot of stuff which makes PlayStation Home load a lot faster.

The netcheat file is a url that we're writing into memory, basically to bypass a IP Authorization. We make it return 200 result, by putting our own url. The ip authorization system that sony used, only works if it returns 200.. which is extremely easy to bypass by changing the url to your own link.

I can't be arsed to explain depth, as there was a lot more than this required in order to load IGA. I have yet to understand what IGA stands for, unless that's it.

I doubt there are any ban risks as PlayStation home are closing in March. Have fun while you can!

Made a tool so it was easier hope you don't mind but here

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Total: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 04jberry ; 02-06-2015 at 01:24 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to 04jberry for this useful post:

FallofReach, H-A-X-O, LostAndCramb, SavageRising
02-06-2015, 12:41 AM #5
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
made a tool so it was easier hope you don't mind but here

download: You must login or register to view this content.
virus total: You must login or register to view this content.

iga*.
02-06-2015, 12:57 AM #6
Najeer123
Vault dweller
were exactly do you put the eboot?
02-06-2015, 01:00 AM #7
Najeer123
Vault dweller
there are 3 eboots were shall i save them
02-06-2015, 01:04 AM #8
Default Avatar
An0ny