Post: How to find your CID - flatz idpsstealer (CFW + OFW UNDERNEATH 4.66)
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: This tutorial is only to members who own the console. I will not support anyone here stealing your "friends" cid unless your friend can confirm that hes risking hes console from being banned. We are strictly against CID Selling, sharing & stealing. But, we can help you grabbing your own..

Information:
In this tutorial i will show you how to grab your PlayStation 3 IDPS Also known as 'CID' somewhere. In this tutorial, we're going to use flatz idpsstealer. This tool is basically a proxy server for your PlayStation 3 that you run on your windows computer. Once you run it, you can head over to your PlayStation 3 and enter the Proxy Settings.

There might be some false detection, it's packed with "themida" which is a known C++ Packer. This is here to prevent people from reverse engineering and getting it patched.

Requirements:
- Access to a PlayStation 3 Console with Online Access.
- Access to a Windows Computer.
- Hex Editor, Notepad++ or Sublime.

Downloads:
- You must login or register to view this content.
( Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial:
0.) Start with downloading idpsstealer from mega.co.nz then extract it into your desktop.
1.) Make sure idpsstealer.exe & start.bat is in desktop then run "start.bat". (You must login or register to view this content.)
=> It should now open a window looking like this: You must login or register to view this content. (The IP Address will be different)

2.) Start up your PlayStation 3. Go to the "Settings" tab then "Network Settings" => "Internet Connection Settings" => "Custom" => Now keep scrolling until you see "Proxy Settings" select "Use".

3.) Then as Address you put: the IP Address that the new window says, in my case it was 192.168.1.5 and as port 8351 (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

4.) Now scroll all the way to the right, then save your settings. Go online, then go to "What's new" and click X on it (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

5.) After 2-3 seconds, it should say this in the window that were opened when you executed start.bat:

You must login or register to view this content.

Alright! Now you should have your idps.bin located in your desktop. Now you can open it in notepad++ or any hex editor. In HxD, i opened the file and you'll see the digits here that will be your CID :

Enjoy! Don't worry, that's not an actual CID! Rather an example.

Notes:
- It's extremely important that your firewall is turned off, or you do some exceptions.
- If you have any anti-virus, you might want to disable it while grabbing the IDPS.
Last edited by An0ny ; 03-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

H-A-X-O, Hate, iDEXModzYT, IuseTURBO, KINGMANI, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, monkeyhaze77, NotMyMods, Roger_Rabbit, RTE, Sync, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Vondy Supreme, XBOX360lSBEST
02-11-2015, 10:59 PM #2
Originally posted by Sectional
Important: This tutorial is only to members who own the console. I will not support anyone here stealing your "friends" cid unless your friend can confirm that hes risking hes console from being banned. We are strictly against CID Selling, sharing & stealing. But, we can help you grabbing your own..

Information:
In this tutorial i will show you how to grab your PlayStation 3 IDPS Also known as 'CID' somewhere. In this tutorial, we're going to use flatz idpsstealer. This tool is basically a proxy server for your PlayStation 3 that you run on your windows computer. Once you run it, you can head over to your PlayStation 3 and enter the Proxy Settings.

There might be some false detection, it's packed with "themida" which is a known C++ Packer. This is here to prevent people from reverse engineering and getting it patched.

Requirements:

Downloads:

Tutorial:
0.) Start with downloading idpsstealer from mega.co.nz then extract it into your desktop.
1.) Make sure idpsstealer.exe & start.bat is in desktop then run "start.bat". (You must login or register to view this content.)
=> It should now open a window looking like this: You must login or register to view this content. (The IP Address will be different)

2.) Start up your PlayStation 3. Go to the "Settings" tab then "Network Settings" => "Internet Connection Settings" => "Custom" => Now keep scrolling until you see "Proxy Settings" select "Use".

3.) Then as Address you put: the IP Address that the new window says, in my case it was 192.168.1.5 and as port 8351 (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

4.) Now scroll all the way to the right, then save your settings. Go online, then go to "What's new" and click X on it (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

5.) After 2-3 seconds, it should say this in the window that were opened when you executed start.bat:

Alright! Now you should have your idps.bin located in your desktop. Now you can open it in notepad++ or any hex editor. In HxD, i opened the file and you'll see the digits here that will be your CID :

Notes:
- It's extremely important that your firewall is turned off, or you do some exceptions.
- If you have any anti-virus, you might want to disable it while grabbing the IDPS.

There's so many videos tutorials of the process, but they're just terrible. This should be easy to understand for just about anybody. Good job.
02-11-2015, 11:01 PM #3
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by FROSTY
There's so many videos tutorials of the process, but they're just terrible. This should be easy to understand for just about anybody. Good job.

I also made a .bat for it, so people don't need to do much commands if they think that's creepy ^^

le hax0r

The following user thanked An0ny for this useful post:

02-11-2015, 11:24 PM #4
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
Important: This tutorial is only to members who own the console. I will not support anyone here stealing your "friends" cid unless your friend can confirm that hes risking hes console from being banned. We are strictly against CID Selling, sharing & stealing. But, we can help you grabbing your own..

Information:

Requirements:

Downloads:

Tutorial:

Notes:

Ima try this ig
02-11-2015, 11:26 PM #5
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!

Information:

Requirements:

Downloads:

Tutorial:

Notes:

Could we skype i would like for u to help me
02-11-2015, 11:28 PM #6
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
Could we skype i would like for u to help me

It's easy. Follow the tutorial, if you have any issues make a topic in the support section Smile
02-11-2015, 11:30 PM #7
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
It's easy. Follow the tutorial, if you have any issues make a topic in the support section Smile

Well my proxy wont connect to internet idk why but i have the ofw cid stealer the one the came out like 2014 and will that work plus the ip idk that and wired or wirelss
02-11-2015, 11:34 PM #8
Well my proxy wont connect to internet idk why but i have the ofw cid stealer the one the came out like 2014 and will that work plus the ip idk that and wired or wirelss

try windows 7
02-11-2015, 11:35 PM #9
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
try windows 7

Im on widow 7
02-11-2015, 11:38 PM #10
Default Avatar
An0ny

Are you sure you disabled all firewalls, also are you using my version? Does the proxy successfully start? Uh oh, add me anonyhf on skype, i'll delete you if you bug me a lot stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo