02-17-2015, 12:10 AM #1
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys.. i know you guys have had some difficulties syncing your folders or you probably didnt finished a customer account... well, good thing is that the problem is with the spoofer.. sony found a way to patch the spoofer so that we cant sync folders with it anymore.. so if you want to sync your folders on your CFW, all you have to do is update your ps3 to habib 4.66 CFW and it will work fine... i hope it helps everyone...
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 02-17-2015 at 12:31 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to UPTOWN for this useful post:

Amaziing, Bichote, Riften, Esker, FERNAN-NAVARONE, gfransico57-, H-A-X-O, Beats, IMTn, LaughTracks, scorpion-black, vAerox9
02-17-2015, 12:14 AM #2
Bichote
Former Staff
Thank you for the info bro Winky Winky

The following user thanked Bichote for this useful post:

02-17-2015, 12:15 AM #3
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
hey guys.. i know you guys have had some difficulties syncing your folders or you probably didnt finished a customer account... well, good thing is that the problem is with the spoofer.. sony found a way to patch the spoofer so that we cant sync folders on it anymore.. so if you want to sync your folders on your CFW, all you have to do is update your ps3 to habib 4.66 CFW and it will work fine... i hope it helps everyone...

seriously? desp angel's idea worked? there has to be a solution for us dex users. :/
02-17-2015, 12:26 AM #4
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
haha yep been syncing for a few hours now..

What do you think sony made to patch this on rebug?

The following 2 users say thank you to Bichote for this useful post:

Farva,
02-17-2015, 12:30 AM #5
hey guys.. i know you guys have had some difficulties syncing your folders or you probably didnt finished a customer account... well, good thing is that the problem is with the spoofer.. sony found a way to patch the spoofer so that we cant sync folders on it anymore.. so if you want to sync your folders on your CFW, all you have to do is update your ps3 to habib 4.66 CFW and it will work fine... i hope it helps everyone...

Good to hear, ty B)
02-17-2015, 12:31 AM #6
IMTn
Platinum Seller
Nice Bill Let's Go For doing trophy back Outie
02-17-2015, 01:01 AM #7
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
what about dex users? what can i do?Shiver
02-17-2015, 01:12 AM #8
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
hey guys.. i know you guys have had some difficulties syncing your folders or you probably didnt finished a customer account... well, good thing is that the problem is with the spoofer.. sony found a way to patch the spoofer so that we cant sync folders with it anymore.. so if you want to sync your folders on your CFW, all you have to do is update your ps3 to habib 4.66 CFW and it will work fine... i hope it helps everyone...

what about dex users? what can we do?
02-17-2015, 01:13 AM #9
Originally posted by jhonyzinhos2s2 View Post
what about dex users? what can i do?Shiver

Nothing.
02-17-2015, 01:14 AM #10
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
What do you think sony made to patch this on rebug?

It's patched on rebug, ita, and any other fw using spoofer.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Bichote

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo