02-19-2015, 12:45 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quick Overview
What is Webman?
Webman is an amazing PS3 utility. It acts as a ftp client, backup utility, and has loads more of cool features!
Key Features:

• FTP in XMB or in Game.
  • Auto-Set CID
  • Auto-Load Last Game
  • Much More!

Official Description:
This fork provides additional features, like user-friendly smart installer/updater for Cobra and NonCobra, IDPS/PSID spoof, support for 23 languages using external files, disable cfw syscalls, remote peek/poke/find in LV1/LV2, remote backup to HDD and from HDD to USB, external GameData, toggle rebug/Cobra features, auto-fix games, webchat, PS3 Manager API among other improvements.

Compatible with Cobra CFW 4.21/4.46/4.53/4.55/4.65/4.66 and with non-cobra CFW up to 4.66 using VSH PRX Loader by user .

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial
I am not responsible for any harm you may bring to your ps3 doing this.
  1. Install both .pkg files.
  2. Run the PRX Loader. You will get a black screen, a single beep, then you will be returned to the XMB.
  3. Run the webMAN homebrew.
  4. Congratulations. You now have webMAN on your CEX machine. You can proceed to customize preferences & settings in the "webMAN Setup" under "webMAN Games" in the Game tab of the XMB.

Credit:
deank for original webMAN.
M@tsumot0's modified webMAN plugin for 4.66.
"user" for VSH PRX Loader.
Last edited by Kryptus ; 02-19-2015 at 12:53 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ☓-Dani-☓, 0zersub, 3baady, Arrow_Modz, Bigmoneyhustlin, DiFool, dolby1, H-A-X-O, milkdudinc, Roger_Rabbit, samet2013, shakeNGU, Sluekid, Smoky420, Tipton_Modz
02-19-2015, 01:18 AM #2
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
I love that PRX Loader thanks !
02-19-2015, 01:24 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Now we just need a working spoofer or updated CCAPI
02-19-2015, 01:25 AM #4
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Now we just need a working spoofer or updated CCAPI
Check Endstone's thread m8. He updated CCAPI for 4.66 :p
02-19-2015, 01:28 AM #5
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Yep CCAPI is updated and working on habib 4.66.
02-19-2015, 01:34 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
Check Endstone's thread m8. He updated CCAPI for 4.66 :p

I found that right after i posted it. But I really need 2.50 with 4.66 compatibility! I don't really like 2.60 and I have more issues with it. Some tools have it implemented in their tool and I'm forced to use it. I'm really hoping Enstone or someone can do this. I doubt it'll take long.
02-19-2015, 01:35 AM #7
Quick Overview
What is Webman?
Webman is an amazing PS3 utility. It acts as a ftp client, backup utility, and has loads more of cool features!
Key Features:

• FTP in XMB or in Game.
  • Auto-Set CID
  • Auto-Load Last Game
  • Much More!

Official Description:
This fork provides additional features, like user-friendly smart installer/updater for Cobra and NonCobra, IDPS/PSID spoof, support for 23 languages using external files, disable cfw syscalls, remote peek/poke/find in LV1/LV2, remote backup to HDD and from HDD to USB, external GameData, toggle rebug/Cobra features, auto-fix games, webchat, PS3 Manager API among other improvements.

Compatible with Cobra CFW 4.21/4.46/4.53/4.55/4.65/4.66 and with non-cobra CFW up to 4.66 using VSH PRX Loader by user .

Download

Tutorial
  2. Run the PRX Loader. You will get a black screen, a single beep, then you will be returned to the XMB.
  4. Congratulations. You now have webMAN on your CEX machine. You can proceed to customize preferences & settings in the "webMAN Setup" under "webMAN Games" in the Game tab of the XMB.

Credit:

Thank you for making this thread <3 lol!
02-19-2015, 06:24 AM #8
Bigmoneyhustlin
Can’t trickshot me!
nevermind.. had to delete all my old WM files in tmp folder to get this to work
Last edited by Bigmoneyhustlin ; 02-19-2015 at 07:51 AM.
02-19-2015, 06:51 PM #9
Quick Overview
What is Webman?
Key Features:

• FTP in XMB or in Game.
  • Auto-Set CID
  • Auto-Load Last Game
  • Much More!

Official Description:

Download

Tutorial

Credit:

Can you use webman to switch games after disabling CFW?
02-19-2015, 07:08 PM #10
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Webcam makea my PS3 supper loud for no reason.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo