02-20-2015, 06:36 AM #1
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Once again xXx The Darkprogramer xXx has updated PeXploit, the original tool for installing games and DLC pkgs on Official Firmware using KaKaRoTo’s PS3xport.
Along with this release he’s launched a new website where you can find PeXploit and other current & future projects.

Originally posted by another user
Once again xXx The Darkprogramer xXx has updated PeXploit, the original tool for installing games and DLC pkgs on Official Firmware using KaKaRoTo’s PS3xport.
Along with this release he’s launched a new website where you can find PeXploit and other current & future projects.

====Changelog PeXploit====
*CMD error should be fixed
*Added alot of things worked on the decompiling of pkg’s

PeXploit v0.7
PeXploit custom Downloader
Pkg extactor
And much more In the toolbox

PeXploit 0.7
Mirror 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror 2 : You must login or register to view this content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DP Toolbox Picture: You must login or register to view this content.
Download DarkProgrammers ToolBox here : You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Midnight.eGo ; 02-20-2015 at 07:08 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Midnight.eGo for this useful post:

9c., Luma, Rebuged, upgradetoday, Vanz
02-20-2015, 06:39 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Cool beans,Even thought i won't be using this great job posting helping the community!
02-20-2015, 07:30 AM #3
Midnight.eGo
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
Cool beans,Even thought i won't be using this great job posting helping the community!

no problem bro thanks for feedback Smile
02-20-2015, 01:29 PM #4
DiFool
Little One
Can this extract savegames like Dark Souls from a backup file?
02-20-2015, 06:54 PM #5
hekel
Gobble
Originally posted by Midnight.eGo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

It's okay that you copy-pasted my release intro word-for-word and you're using my mirrors and the image from my imgur. Everyone does, I don't care and I'm not commenting to start any problems... I just happened across this thread while I happened to be logged in, and considering you copy-pasted everything else, don't you think it'd be respectful to the dev if you didn't leave out the link to his website where he also hosts these files and his tools/projects for the community for free?

The following 2 users say thank you to hekel for this useful post:

doneo, StonedGazers
02-21-2015, 11:35 PM #6
Midnight.eGo
Originally posted by hekel View Post
It's okay that you copy-pasted my release intro word-for-word and you're using my mirrors and the image from my imgur. Everyone does, I don't care and I'm not commenting to start any problems... I just happened across this thread while I happened to be logged in, and considering you copy-pasted everything else, don't you think it'd be respectful to the dev if you didn't leave out the link to his website where he also hosts these files and his tools/projects for the community for free?

Bro sorry but Idk if I can post other websites because it got removed
02-22-2015, 06:21 AM #7
hekel
Gobble
I can understand staff not allowing linking to another forum, just seems odd to not allow the authors personal website. By those rules, you wouldn't be allowed to link to Rebug's site to DL their CFW even though they ask that you do not hotlink or mirror their files.
Oh well, like I said, not a big deal... I'm not overly familiar with all the site rules, I'm not here much.
Last edited by hekel ; 02-22-2015 at 06:53 AM.
02-22-2015, 06:58 AM #8
Midnight.eGo
I can understand staff not allowing linking to another forum, just seems odd to not allow the authors personal website. By those rules, you wouldn't be allowed to link to Rebug's site to DL their CFW even though they ask that you do not hotlink or mirror their files.
Oh well, like I said, not a big deal... I'm not overly familiar with all the site rules, I'm not here much.

yes bro but if your DP then what have you found new to do with the backup? i know that games, Dlc, avatars, modded comments, but what else can run?
02-22-2015, 07:38 AM #9
hekel
Gobble
I'd quote you, but I imagine I don't have enough posts to avoid it getting auto-moderated.

I Never said I was DP (he doesn't refer to himself in the 3rd person), I simply pointed out that your post is a copy-paste of a release announcement I frontpaged on another site on the 18th. I'm not here to argue with anyone, advertise, or prove anything to you, "Bro". I just thought it would have been polite to share his website where the latest downloads can always be found (considering in his actual quote he asked that you "Check out it all on [his] website", and that was about the only thing you omitted).
02-22-2015, 05:49 PM #10
Midnight.eGo
I'd quote you, but I imagine I don't have enough posts to avoid it getting auto-moderated.

I Never said I was DP (he doesn't refer to himself in the 3rd person), I simply pointed out that your post is a copy-paste of a release announcement I frontpaged on another site on the 18th. I'm not here to argue with anyone, advertise, or prove anything to you, "Bro". I just thought it would have been polite to share his website where the latest downloads can always be found (considering in his actual quote he asked that you "Check out it all on [his] website", and that was about the only thing you omitted).

ight calm down fanboy i did post it but it got removed so idk why you are crying if you didn't even make the tool it obviously says Dark Programer all on it if people found this interesting they would google his name and find themselves so please dont rage in my thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo