02-21-2015, 07:44 PM #1
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Most PSN features will be bugged asf like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX and DEX.

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Confirmed to be working on
Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends feature doesn't work
Friends see you offline
Online playing doesn't work for some games
In the working online games, the username is set to "v"
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-22-2015 at 10:31 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to AveroBinary for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, alexcubano, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, Jay NaStY, Jgood, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Learn2Mod, metrodemon, mishary-1212, monkeyhaze77, PRoBleMaTiK, ReflexModz, solarmat, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Synergy, yan88

The following 4 users groaned at AveroBinary for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Psycedelic, VMP, xSuperLᴏbbies
02-21-2015, 07:48 PM #2
Gonna Try
02-21-2015, 07:50 PM #3
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Thanks for sharing! About to try it out.

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

Xx_Raymo_xX
02-21-2015, 07:52 PM #4
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX and CEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Not working
02-21-2015, 07:52 PM #5
If this works you deserve a cookie! <3
02-21-2015, 07:53 PM #6
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NAJERIN19 View Post
Not working

It does work for me. Which firmware do you use? Still the same error?

I might also say that I'm currently on CEX (REX). Switched to Habib and now back to Rebug, however did not swap to DREX yet. So I don't know exactly if it works for DEX systems, however it definitely works for Rebug 4.65 and the newest Rogero.
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-21-2015 at 07:56 PM.
02-21-2015, 07:55 PM #7
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
It does work for me. Which firmware do you use? Still the same error?

Rebug 4.65 spoof 4.66
I did everything not working
02-21-2015, 07:57 PM #8
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Are you on DEX or CEX?
I don't know if it works for DEX systems, hadn't time to check yet.
02-21-2015, 07:59 PM #9
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
why do u spent your time making this post if your not sure if it works just save our time
02-21-2015, 08:00 PM #10
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ObeyMyTalent View Post
why do u spent your time making this post if your not sure if it works just save our time

It does work, just didn't check for DEX yet. However it definitely works for Rogero and Rebug REX.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo