02-26-2015, 05:35 PM #1
Klots
COD Recovery
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you may get the following error when trying to start up a game by disc or through manager"To play this game, you must insert the following disc. Insert the disc, and then start the game again. (8001003d)".

To fix this:
1. Have MultiMan installed
2. insert disc
3. go to multiman
4. in settings "Enable" Redirection of /app_home
5. Under that you will see "BDROM EMULATOR" change to "None"
6. Choose the game you want to play through the MultiMan XMB
7. You will automatically exit from MultiMan now just boot your game like you normally do

If the problem persists try doing the opposite of # 4 & 5. If the problem still is not resolved private message me.

If your games are on external hard drive/USB - then go into "Game Settings" on MultiMan
And select 2 options - "BD Mirror" and "External"

Confirmed working on REBUG 4.65.2 / 4.76.1 / 4.78.1 / 4.78.2

Thank you! Enjoy!
Last edited by Klots ; 02-26-2016 at 04:05 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Klots for this useful post:

modder00, ratherimpish, RollLitePass, weenx
02-26-2015, 06:45 PM #2
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Some of you may get the following error when trying to start up a game by disc or through manager"To play this game, you must insert the following disc. Insert the disc, and then start the game again. (8001003d)".

To fix this:
2. insert disc
3. go to multiman
7. You will automatically exit from MultiMan now just boot your game like you normally do

Confirmed working on REBUG 4.65.2

Thank you! Enjoy!

You need BDROM EMULATOR to play your game if it has a modded eboot

The following user thanked PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

RollLitePass
02-28-2015, 05:09 AM #3
Didnt work please reply :c
03-02-2015, 12:15 AM #4
Some of you may get the following error when trying to start up a game by disc or through manager"To play this game, you must insert the following disc. Insert the disc, and then start the game again. (8001003d)".

To fix this:
2. insert disc
3. go to multiman

Thank you! Enjoy!

<h3>I got mine to work with doing the oppose t on steps 4 and 5</h3>

The following user thanked GAMERzLOBBY27 for this useful post:

Klots
03-02-2015, 12:17 AM #5
Do the oppose t on 4 and 5 steps
03-02-2015, 01:09 AM #6
This is what really works to fix the error : BD Emulator Enable.
App/home_GAME Disable.
Go to multi man menu and hit on options on your game and click load . youll boot to xmb and then u sign in if u want and start the game . This isssue is very known on Rebug CFW.
03-02-2015, 01:12 AM #7
Stunz
Former Staff

To fix this:
2. insert disc
3. go to multiman

Thank you! Enjoy!
Good job, will try it.
03-02-2015, 02:37 AM #8
zesheeHD
Save Point
thanks dude, this tut really help me

The following user thanked zesheeHD for this useful post:

Klots
03-02-2015, 04:35 AM #9
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
The rebug 4.65 rex and dex firmware just seems as if it needs work. I didn't have this problem when I was on habib 4.66 spoofed to 4.70. I see that i'm going to have to go back to it because rebug 4.65 is crashing my system continuously and asking me to press the ps button to restart the system while in recover mode, or update to a new firmware. This is the first time that I've ever had a problem with rebug firmware.
03-02-2015, 08:03 PM #10
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Darien
The rebug 4.65 rex and dex firmware just seems as if it needs work. I didn't have this problem when I was on habib 4.66 spoofed to 4.70. I see that i'm going to have to go back to it because rebug 4.65 is crashing my system continuously and asking me to press the ps button to restart the system while in recover mode, or update to a new firmware. This is the first time that I've ever had a problem with rebug firmware.

You probably need a full sweep of the system to clear any dust jammed in there, i have been using REBUG for quite some years now no problems occurred.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo