Post: TEAMSAINTBROS-Downgrader Tut-habib4.66 to 3.55ofw-Stuck on Rogero DWNGRDR? Softbrick?
02-27-2015, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU We're here to give you one much asked tutorial this has been

tested by us many times and you should feel completely safe doing this this is not the usual way to do it but we for a fact

know it works so hope you enjoy and please leave a comment if it worked for you, so others can confirm in the comments, but however if you don't feel safe or have

any issues for any god given reason please feel free to get added to our support chat by adding greenxrun on skype,

this tutorial will cover that you are on habib and wanna dowgrade for any reason you may have or are stuck on regero downgrader or softbrick this is CEX ONLY!

What this tutorial can help you with

This tutorial will be useful for you IF
1. Wanna Downgrade from CEX CFW habib Rogero ETC
2 If you're stuck on Rogero Downgrader
3.SoftBrick Hddbrick Meaning you installed a bad spoofer , did somthing bad in multiman like insitalling new lines.qrc ETC
4.if you gotta reinstall your CFW

STEP 1

1. Please Download Rogero Downgrader from link below and put it on your usb make a folder on usb CALLED PS3 then another folder Called Update Then in there put Rogero downgrader Rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP

2.Boot into recovery menu on your ps3 Connect ur controller with cable then hit system update now it'll start installing leave it alone till it's finnished

STEP.2

Once you have installed your rogero downgader intsall the PGK QA FLAG from link below run it then

you'll get a balck screen and ur ps3 will beep and come back on this is were many plp get stuck be cause it gives u error

when u try to install . to fix this issue please install rebug tool box and go all the ay to the right till you see toggle QA flag

it should say ENABLED hit x and turn it to disable then Enable it again turn off your ps boot inrecovery mode and install

Rebug 999 from link below and your cfw will install

STEP.3

Once that's done then you're over the worst part now install 3.55 OFW From link Below from xmb menu and let that install

STEP.4

Now you're free to install nay cex cfw you want to but for the sake of tutorial we will stick to habib 4.66 same as before and you're back up running

STEP.5

Now you're done when habib is done installing . Dont worry if you found some of this confusing or strange or some of the words are unknown to you , Check down below.

Tutorial.Confusion,Haters,READ

1. Whats Recovery mode? : Thats the safe menu of your ps3 and its sometimes better to intall cfw there

2. How do i get to recovery menu?: Turn off ps3 hold pwoer botton till ps3 turns off again and then let go hold down till you hear two beeps then let go then you should see a msg telling you connect controller do that and you're in.

3. What's XMB? Then menu on your ps3 when you turn on the menu where u sign in select games and look at your freinds thats called a xmb.

4,how do it put cfw in usb ?. Make a folder: PS3 then another UPDATE then put cfw in there and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP.

5.Rebug 999 really LOOOL why isnt it rogero 3.7 : becuase this has been tested by us and we know it works . we testetd rogero 3.7 and it didnt work , but if you wanna use that go a head ,

You must login or register to view this content.

ROGERO DOWNGRADER : You must login or register to view this content.

REBUG 999: You must login or register to view this content.

QA FLAG : You must login or register to view this content.

OFW 3.55 : You must login or register to view this content.

Habib 4.66 1.0.1 : You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL BY TEAM ADMIN

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LostAndCramb ; 02-27-2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Edit becuase of an E enough to set haters off

The following user thanked LostAndCramb for this useful post:

The following 4 users groaned at LostAndCramb for this awful post:

Ishimura, SHAkA, SonyBlack
02-27-2015, 03:38 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
you know this is only for ps3 saves section and your post has got nothing to do with saves.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

BigTrain
02-27-2015, 03:41 PM #3
yes i know but would you please tell that sory to admin of ngu closing my old thread telling me it was because of adfy links . and im not allowed to post in ps3 Cheats , so im sorry but wanted to put it
02-27-2015, 04:05 PM #4
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by BROS View Post
yes i know but would you please tell that sory to admin of ngu closing my old thread telling me it was because of adfy links . and im not allowed to post in ps3 Cheats , so im sorry but wanted to put it

im not admin i cant do anything.
02-27-2015, 05:37 PM #5
i know but a admin did it to me
02-27-2015, 06:44 PM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by BROS View Post
i know but a admin did it to me

If your thread got closed due to the link containing ads then all you had to do was remove the ad. Either way please post your threads in the correct section. Also you need to provide virus scans for each of your DL's. :yes:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-27-2015 at 06:46 PM.
02-27-2015, 06:46 PM #7
i know admin told me i was trying ot make money wtch i was not . i cant it says i connot post in the right selection
02-27-2015, 06:55 PM #8
SonyBlack
League Champion
your damn stupid dude.. delete this tut.. many ppl will get bd problems.. you dont rehash from ofw 3.55 if you install straight 4.xx..
rogerO v3.7 is not a downgrader.. its a full cfw spoofed to 4.21.. damn man.. all new cfw kids here..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

zZHackzZ
02-27-2015, 09:30 PM #9
Lol really? whats wrong with you is my question because if you have issues with your console you need to go all the way down to ofw to sort it out. you have clearly nver read about CFW from rogero . Becuase 3,7v is a part of their downgrading tutroial on their offical website. you clearly do not know what ur talking about here so please save urself.
02-27-2015, 09:33 PM #10
And if the case is that im wrong why is it that this has worked for me my freinds and some plp on ngu ? , man what you're syaing is complete BS you call plp cfw kids loool i have had a jailbreak for longer then you had a penis .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo