03-04-2015, 02:36 AM #1
TehDexModz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear Friends Of NGU Me And My Pals all Experienced These Bans i received this email
(Notice:Unauthorized or pirated software has been detected on your PlayStation®3 system. This use has violated the terms of both the "System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System" and the "Terms of Services and User Agreement" for the PlayStation®Network/Sony Network Services and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. As a result, your Sony Entertainment Network account has been permanently banned and access to PlayStation®Network and Sony Entertainment Network services through your PlayStation ®3 system has been terminated permanently.)
and hope you guys be careful

The following user thanked TehDexModz for this useful post:

DiFool
03-04-2015, 02:39 AM #2
Learn how to use a CFW PS3 & things like that wouldn't happen. Never happened to me. Used torrented games for 3 months.

The following 2 users say thank you to Funzaur for this useful post:

CookedItBruh, TheRichSlut
03-04-2015, 02:52 AM #3
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
After a whole year of having a CFW PS3 I only got 1 account ban from PSN and it was a dummy account that I never used and the reason I think it got banned is because it tried to sign-in to the sp-int network just to test something. Other than that I have yet received a account ban from PSN. I stopped spoofing my CID and use certain homebrew online such as Showtime and some LUA games/Emulators I have installed.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

ResistTheJamsha
03-04-2015, 02:56 AM #4
JILL_VALENTINE_
Do a barrel roll!
I'm sure he knows how to use it. what about the people who got banned or suspended a few hours ago on OFW, do they need to learn how to use it aswell huh?? Sony is desperate as always, they don't know who really deserves banned or suspended.they just banned people for no reason.
Last edited by JILL_VALENTINE_ ; 03-12-2015 at 05:04 PM.
03-04-2015, 03:03 AM #5
_HURT_
Little One
May I ask what games are you guys playing to get banned?
Originally posted by TehDexModz View Post
Dear Friends Of NGU Me And My Pals all Experienced These Bans i received this email
(Notice:Unauthorized or pirated software has been detected on your PlayStation®3 system. This use has violated the terms of both the "System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System" and the "Terms of Services and User Agreement" for the PlayStation®Network/Sony Network Services and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. As a result, your Sony Entertainment Network account has been permanently banned and access to PlayStation®Network and Sony Entertainment Network services through your PlayStation ®3 system has been terminated permanently.)
03-04-2015, 03:09 AM #6
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
theres always ban waves nothing new. how ever i have wondered if they got new sony security system. i been getting cid bans often and i mean by that sooner than when i started years ago. note i spoof my cids.
03-04-2015, 06:23 AM #7
Originally posted by TehDexModz View Post
Dear Friends Of NGU Me And My Pals all Experienced These Bans i received this email

Yeah just had every account besides My OG's that I dont mod on Banned.
03-04-2015, 06:34 AM #8
tunde1992
League Champion
I've been pirating ps3 games for years, never been banned

The following user thanked tunde1992 for this useful post:

Warren-p-
03-04-2015, 06:37 AM #9
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
"Notice:Unauthorized or pirated .."
^ That's a new message. hmm. Why the sudden increase in security from Sony? Something or someone must have pissed them off. Is it the PS4 jailbreak threat? The rise of aimbot users on COD's? Something must have made them take things more serious, which really sux for us modders.
03-04-2015, 07:19 AM #10
Vmo x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Xavier
"Notice:Unauthorized or pirated .."
^ That's a new message. hmm. Why the sudden increase in security from Sony? Something or someone must have pissed them off. Is it the PS4 jailbreak threat? The rise of aimbot users on COD's? Something must have made them take things more serious, which really sux for us modders.

Maybe the fact they brought a new update out and people are already bypassing it to get online.

The following user thanked Vmo x for this useful post:

samet2013

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo