Post: PSN Ban Log, Post Your Info! [Tips /Tutorial /Help]
03-05-2015, 06:51 AM #1
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Log in at your own risk.

LOGIN at your own risk today, but im online

The point of this thread is to keep track of Sony bans (LOG), and get an overall idea why! and maybe warn people about ban waves...

Please Post like this:

Your location:
When did you get banned:
Was it an account or a console ban:
Did you use a public CID :
Reason why or what you think it was the reason:

Reported bans log

Originally posted by XxWSxX View Post
Your location: France
When did you get banned: March 04 2015
Was it an account or a console ban: Original CiD ban
Did you use a public CID : Nah
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Don't know, I play legit :confused:

Originally posted by nnnwin View Post
Your location: U.S.A
When did you get banned: February 25 2015
Was it an account or a CID Ban: CID & Account
Did You use a public CID:No,Original and Privates.

i think because i modded my own trophyes or the game Gran Turismo 6 bcause had a log in the Game File. at the same day.

Originally posted by Xavier

Your location: Canada
When did you get banned: November 2014
Was it an account or a console ban: Console ban
Did you use a public CI : Nope, my original CiD
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Absolutely no clue. The strangest thing is that during the 1 or 2 week period leading up to the ban, I only got on my CFW to play MK9. Seriously disturbed me when I received my jb's CID ban. Only 2 people I know of may have seen my CiD ever, and they are "illuminatiModz" and "juan" on Skype. That was because they helped me set up my ps3 for RTM because that was when I just recieved my PS3 jb back in June 2014. I was on Rogero and I needed help converting to ita, and setting up RTM for modding games. During the process they got me to install CCapi and asked me to put my CiD into it to spoof it. I asked them if they took note of my CiD when I did that and they said no. lol I was stupid. Come to think of it, one of them could have stolen my cid wen I did that. Not probably, must have god dam it. One of them probably where the cause. I even ended up buying 1 CiD from illuminatiModz too afterwards. How stupid I just realised this very second as I'm writing these words why I probably got my original CiD banned because nothing else can really explain it. Could it have been one of them? Wow that's such a possibility come to think of it I just realised that could have been why. All my fault. Stupid me. But I was lazy and didn't want to do research figuring this shit out and they walked me through RTM step by step so, if they did steal my cid during the process, well, it's to late now to even get fazed. I haven't even been on PS3 for weeks now. Too busy with life

Originally posted by LetThereBeMods View Post
Your location: Honduras
When did you get banned: 3 days ago
Was it an account or a console ban: CID ban
Did you use a public CID: NO
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: I'm not sure if this got me banned, but I updated to Rebug 4.65.2 Cobra D-REX this week and used a 4.70 Spoofer and after that I used psnpatch v4.66.30 instead of psnpatch v4.70

Originally posted by BinaryDebugs View Post
Your location: Germany
When did you get banned: Around 2nd March
Was it an account or a console ban: Console
Did you use a public CID : No, private ID from one of the most trusted sellers, been using it for a year
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Honestly don't know. I mod since 3 years, got banned only one time before (now the second time). Been online for atleast a year everytime. PSNinja, PSNPatch, blocked connections to Sony etc - everything.

Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
When did you get banned: 14 months ago (December 2013)
Was it an account or a console ban: Both
Did you use a public CID : No, my own private that came with PS3.
"Notice: Unauthorized or pirated software has been detected on your PlayStation®3 system. This use has violated the terms of both the "System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System" and the "Terms of Services and User Agreement" for the PlayStation®Network/Sony Network Services and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. As a result, your Sony Entertainment Network account has been permanently banned and access to PlayStation®Network and Sony Entertainment Network services through your PlayStation ®3 system has been terminated permanently."

Originally posted by matts84 View Post
Ban Private cid, no ban on my acount. I Play on ferrox and habib, just once on every CFW, using PSN Patch to spoof IDPS and Disable CFW.

Your location: Poland
When did you get banned: Yesterday my CID was Banned but i didn`t play a few days
Was it an account or a console ban: Private CID ban only
Did you use a public CID : No
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: I dont know, i just play only online with Fifa 15, no modding, no cheats

Originally posted by darwinsanity1 View Post
Your location: Philippines, Davao City
When did you get banned: February 15, 2015
Was it an account or a console ban: account ban
Did you use a public CID : yeah :( sadly.
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: maybe because i have a modded ps3 or something i don't use mods and actually it sucks. i hate this.

Originally posted by 9c. View Post
Your location: United Kingdom
When did you get banned: Yesterday (06/03/2015)
Was it an account or a console ban: Console and Account - But account was for another reason.
Did you use a public CID : No. My private one is now banned.
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Either modding on GTA or BO2.

Originally posted by Mods View Post
Your location: Western Finland
When did you get banned: March 06, 2015
Was it an account or a console ban: account ban
Did you use a public CID: Yes

Weird thing is that I got account ban even on my Legit account that I signed in from CFW 6 months ago to watch netflix.
3 of my accounts were banned in total.

Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
My account name: Red-EyeX32
Your location: Las Vegas, NV USA
When did you get banned: 03/05/15
Was it an account or a console ban: account
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: I think because I was playing MW3?

Originally posted by OgKillaBee187 View Post
When did you get banned: Either right as Playstation dropped 4.70 update, or afterwards when trying to get back online.
Was it an account or a console ban: CID and at least 3 accounts ;(
Did you use a public CID : Original ;(
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Being an asshole on Gta and Bo2 lol

Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
Your location: Glendale, Arizona (Track Meh!)
When did you get banned: Good Question... Came home from school, wanted to play some CoD, alas... Nope.
Was it an account or a console ban: Both. They fuckin' hate me...
Did you use a public CID : I used the CID that came with the Console Not Happy or Sad Hence, CID...
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Spoofers. Dangerous. On 4.66 DARKNET because 4.70 FERROX doesn't support CCAPI. It's all gucci tho, borrowing my friend's CID as he doesn't play online xD Glad I jailbroke his PS3. Worse comes to worse I get us both banned and buy new ones. They're like... $10, but I got a guy that does 2 for $15 Smile (NO DON'T ASK, I WON'T TELL YOU.) Called Sony, asked why I was banned. Man said "Cheating/Exploiting" so I genuinely replied "So my PS3 is useless?" "Yeah, basically." "So I should throw it away?" "That's up to you." "Nah... I'll just get a new CID, update, spoof, and get back on BO2." "Sir... You cannot-" "WITH CFW I CAN... Get it? Yes, I was hacking. No you can't stop me. I do what I do." "Si-" "Don't call me 'Sir,' I'm 15, and I don't wear a suit." Yeah... Sony call. Was great. I want to give Daryll a shout out Smile (Yes, he was African American... Leave him alone. Sorry Daryll, but I'd give you Unlock All BO2 if you would've sold me a CID OTC man...)

Originally posted by GermanModdingPS View Post
Account or CID Bann: Both! (6.3.2015)
CID: Private CID
Reason: Played Black ops2.

Guys its just a Normal Bann wave. Sony make this sometimes. Its nothing Special ^^

Originally posted by XeXRaider View Post
Today 08:19 AM #74
Account or CID Bann: Cid Ban march 7
Did you use public cid no I did not I bought a 45$ psid and cid and got banned 1week later screw sony
Reason: Playing bo2 and mw3

Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Your location: UK
When did you get banned: 7th March
Was it an account or a console ban: Both :3
Did you use a public CID :Nope
Reason why or what you think it was the reasonHappyEX, GTA V, AW and all other shitty cods LOOL Modding to fuck XD and using Homebrew online cause IDGAFF

Originally posted by ello View Post
Your location: U.S.A
Was it an account or a console ban: Private (clean) cid & account ban
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: IDK my ps3 froze i reset ps3 signed back in and was banned

Originally posted by Synergy213 View Post
Your location:USA
When did you get banned: Sept 2014
Was it an account or a console ban: CID
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: I think for Ghosts Xp Lobbys or maybe getting reported on Blackops 2 so many times

As an extra note i Havent Been banned since and i still do ghosts Xp lobbys all the time and still mod BO2 alot but i started changing my CID after i sign into PSN and i use Webman to delete Syscalls n delete history so no extra Homebrew on my XMB

Originally posted by Killer View Post
Your location: Venezuela
When did you get banned: March 6 2015
Was it an account or a console ban: Both
Did you use a public CID : Nope
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Used homebrew online Facepalm

Originally posted by YaoTriix View Post
Your location: Kentucky
When did you get banned: December 14th
Was it an account or a console ban: Account and the name Zodsy
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Trophies

Originally posted by keesie1 View Post
Your location:Netherlands
When did you get banned:February 17th, 2015
Was it an account or a console ban:Console ID ban
Did you use a public CID :No, used a private one shared with a friend.
Reason why or what you think it was the reason:No idea actually, I always spoof and usually play legit on older games. My friend bricked his PS3 so cant be his fault.

Originally posted by ItsYenix View Post
Your location: England
When did you get banned: January 2015
Was it an account or a console ban: Original CID ban (Lasted me 1 year 3 months)
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Rang Sony up, they said because I spoofed my *********.

Originally posted by 420Twenty View Post
Your location: Germany
When did you get banned: Today at the morning (13.03.2015)
Was it an account or a console ban: Its an console ban
Reason why or what you think it was the reason maked a gta unlock

Originally posted by jdmalex View Post
When did you get banned: 24 mar 2015
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: CFW would be my guess.

Originally posted by hanna211 View Post
Your location: uk -united kingdom
When did you get banned: 24 mar 2015
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: playing gta online some idiot joined my session had mod menu and blew all users up using my id killing them all and am gaining points for it + i been giving out large sums of cash i guess

Originally posted by drentooth View Post
Your location: USA
When did you get banned: 3/26/2015
Was it an account or a console ban: Original CID
Did you use a public CID : Nope!!!

I have no idea on how I got caught cause I only play GTA V online and I've been modding since February this year. . I never download anything illegal. .the only thing I do on my jb ps3 is play GTA online and Mod. .I also always use PSninja to clear my histories after sign out on PSN and use Anticheater when I go online. . .Also, the last time I went online was 5 DAYS AGO. lol

other reason is probably because of my account stats: got hundreds of millions on bank and at hand, MAX number of recovery items, giving away bags of money, modded vehicles, logging in TWICE to PSN. ..I do believe that since Sony started to focus on Playstation console and receiving a lot of reports from people because of "modders". .Sony tightened their security and found a way to track people online that's using CFW. ..I guess, this would be the end of PS3 CFW. .now, who's gonna be our savior??? lol

Originally posted by uchihaader2 View Post
Your location: Spain
When did you get banned: 18 mar 2015
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Dowload update patch from PS3 I guess.

Sorry for anyone who got banned and thank you for your post. Use public CIDs to log in, Wait for things to cool off before getting privet CIDs

Quick Reminder

-After the release of 4.46 OFW sony started monitoring console CIDs, meaning if you use a public CID, you will get flagged and end up with banned console
*If you logged in at least once on a higher FW than logged in on a older version of an FW you will get an insta bann.
-If you change your CID with Ccapi after getting the handshake with your real CID, PSNID, you will get flagged and banned within a week, (In my experience using an empty CID 0x32 and using Charles to block PSN servers, Sony cant ban you because for them cant see your real CID only 0x32 means its a problem from them not you, also its not full proof, its just safer! )
*If you used an already banned CID with Ccapi after getting the handshake with your real CID, your PSNID will get banned for sure, and you will get flagged for CID ban.
* No need to tell you guys there is some games that have a higher risk, like COD BO2 or GT6 (Cheating)..... so stay away from them or use anti ban eboots at your own risk.
*And don't use any spoofers unless they are from a trusted dev, too many people got banned for using spoofers with old certs.

Tips For Online Gamers

There is no full proof method but this is my personal method

*Always disable internet connection before turning your system off
*Always use Charles to block Sony servers before turning your system on
*Always mount your game on a stealthy manager, Webman is the best (Via PC, Phone,... browser)
*Use SEN or Webman to spoof your CID with a privet CID (Public CIDs will get you banned)
*Use SEN or PSNpatch,... to hide your CFW
*Use SEN or PSNpatch or PSninga,... to delete your system history
*Always login to PSN after launching your game, to prevent mistakes!
*Use Ccapi as soon as possible after connecting and change your CID 0x32, and hit OFW mode
*Don't stay logged in more than 8 hours (Not proven)
*Don't tell people you are on a CFW, and don't start drama with others (Use your brain!)
*Don't cheat online
*Don't play unreleased games while logged in
-After done with your PS3, Log off PSN, Exit the game, Disable internet connection, turn your system off.

(Again this is my personal method, use it or dont, up to you, if you think its wrong! post what you think is wrong and what's the right thing in a civilized manner, just don't post comments randomly and post negative comments for no reason!, Also please share your method
, if you need any help i will gladly help)

* An extra step, use YAB as a proxy to hide or make some of your info harder to track, thanks to nata.

Originally posted by Nata. View Post
I use it all the time, just a note that webmen browser will not work from PS3 side, only from Phone or PC browser

Like she said, Webman's browser will not work because you are using a proxy but you can still access it from a PC, Tablet, Phone's browser.

Get YAB You must login or register to view this content.
there is a readme on how to use yab inside the rar.

How To Use Charles
Google it and get, (For some reason i couldn't post the direct link on here! )

-Go to: Tools > Black List
You must login or register to view this content.

-Enable checkbox Enable Black List

-Add each entry on Add and save it with OK:
Originally posted by another user
Protocol: https
Host: es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com
Port: 443
Path:
Query:

Protocol: https
Host: nsx.sec.np.dl.playstation.net
Port: 443
Path:
Query:

Protocol: http
Host: xmb-e.dl.playstation.net
Port:
Path:
Query:

-Once is finished, URLs must be in the middle window

-Press OK to save
-Now we can connect to SEN/PSN, we will see data on Charles while is enabled, this means that all URLs are blocked

These are the only URLs i block but you can the extra once from below the same i showed you.

Sometimes it doesn't show some URLs, its normal.

Thanks to Evilnat

Sony URLs to block

403 Forbidden (You must login or register to view this content.. net/) Delete the spaces between the dot and net.
ena.net.playstation.net
mercury.dl.playstation.net
nsx.np.dl.playstation.net
tmdb.np.dl.playstation.net
us.np.stun.playstation.net
xmb.dl.playstation.net

Thanks to Evilnat and j_973 for the extra urls

*For more info on how to use SEN go [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]here [/URL]

Nothing personal but if you don't have anything productive don't comment.
Last edited by coldlm ; 04-03-2015 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Updating The Logs

The following 9 users say thank you to coldlm for this useful post:

BrevzHoster, BurnMoDzHQ, CB-NeVeR-DiES, danger9, elgolumm, KINGDOM HEARTS3, Nata., Rebuged, weenx

The following 4 users groaned at coldlm for this awful post:

_HURT_, Cameron.., Restrain, x00
03-05-2015, 07:43 AM #2
Laser
Vault dweller
its called a ban wave and there has been like 2 every week for the past couple of months

The following user thanked Laser for this useful post:

Jgood
03-05-2015, 08:01 AM #3
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Laser View Post
its called a ban wave and there has been like 2 every week for the past couple of months

The last one is not a aban wave
people are just getting banned because they spoofed using old certs
03-05-2015, 08:06 AM #4
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by coldlm View Post
The last one is not a aban wave
people are just getting banned because they spoofed using old certs

old certs? whats that
03-05-2015, 08:22 AM #5
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
Certificates indicates the time line and other stuff for the new update/s

The following user thanked coldlm for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
03-05-2015, 08:34 AM #6
never get banned lol hv the same cid since 6 months or something like this :P
03-05-2015, 09:27 AM #7
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
I recently got banned on PSN, with a very expensive FIFA account.
03-05-2015, 09:29 AM #8
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Your location: Withheld, but US.
When did you get banned: Nope
Was it an account or a console ban: Not banned
Did you use a public CID : A what?
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Well I wasn't banned because I don't game on console anymore, but when I was using USB mods back in the COD 4 days I didn't get banned so I guess I'm legit. GOML.

The following 3 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

coldlm, samet2013, SeeNoKey
03-05-2015, 10:07 AM #9
Originally posted by coldlm View Post
Maybe with this thread we can get some more info, on how, way, when sony starts banning people (Ban Wave)

Please Post like this:

Your location:
When did you get banned:
Was it an account or a console ban:
Did you use a public CISad Awesome

Quick Reminder

-After the release of 4.46 OFW sony started monitoring console CIDs, meaning if you use a public CID, you will get flagged and end up with banned console
-If you logged in at least once on a higher FW than logged in on a older version of an FW you will get banned.
-If you change your CID with Ccapi after getting the handshake with your real CID, PSNID, you will get flagged and banned within a week, (In my experience using an empty CID 0x32 and using Charles to block PSN servers, Sony cant ban you because for them cant see your real CID only 0x32 means its a problem from them not you, also its not full proof, its just safer! )
-If you used an already banned CID with Ccapi after getting the handshake with your real CID, your PSNID will get banned for sure, and you will get flagged for CID ban.

Tips For Online Gamers

There is no full proof method here but a safer method is

-Always disable internet connection before turning your system off
-Always use Charles to block Sony servers before turning your system on
-Always mount your game on a stealthy manager, Webman is the best (Via PC, Phone,... browser)
-Use SEN or Webman to spoof your CID with a privet CID (Public CIDs will get you banned)
-Use SEN, PSNpatch,... to hide your CFW
-Use SEN, PSninga,... to delete your system history
-Always login to PSN after launching your game, to prevent mistakes!
-Dont stay logged in more than 8 hours (Not proven)
-Dont tell people you are on a CFW, and dont start drama with others (Use your brain!)
-Dont cheat online
-Dont play unreleased games while logged in
-After done with your PS3, Log off PSN, Exit the game, Disable internet connection, turn your system off.

Sony is not your friend, Sony is like a black whole, will suck your money and wont give you enough for it, So never trust SONY.

I never get banned for 8 months Happy
03-05-2015, 11:39 AM #10
Your location: France
Was it an account or a console ban: Original CiD ban
Did you use a public CID : Nah
Reason why or what you think it was the reason: Don't know, I play legit :confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo