Post: [News] HOMEBREW APPS FOR UPCOMING REBUG CFW REX & D-REX 4.70
03-24-2015, 07:42 PM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Developer Joonie dropped by with some exciting news. The much anticipated Rebug 4.70 custom firmwares are nearing release, that being REX and D-REX. Joonie decided it was time to release a few homebrews that have been updated for them. In this release you get a updated IRISMAN, yes IRISMAN!! And with it a updated payload of firmware 4.70, MAMBA support and updated controller payload. Other homebrew apps included are PRX Loader 1.10 and EID Root Key Dumper 1.00. So be sure to read up and keep an eye right here for when the custom firmwares gets released.

You must login or register to view this content.

IRISMAN 3.46:
-Updated Payload for 4.70 CEX-
-4.70 DEX support including MAMBA-
-Fixed fan controller payload,-
--[however, it still has old audio glitching bug when using payload mode since the official IRIS, I personally recommend webMAN instead]--
-Korean language support-
-Fixed auto button swap, all previous IRISMAN used to execute read_settings() before read_from_registry();, which explains why it was not working properly without changing ini file, now it properly detects region setting from registry, and apply that "buttonAssign" setting to IRIS without changing setting.ini, this should make all Asian users happier Thanks again @aldostools for tips-

PRX Loader 1.10:
-4.70 DEX supported-

EID Root Key Dumper 1.00 (for 4.70 DEX):
-4.70 DEX supported, this was intended for upcoming REBUG REX 4.70
-Future TOOLBOX version 2.02.04 will support dumping eid root key on both side of kernels, [4.70 CEX / 4.70 DEX]-

Downloads:

Source
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 03-24-2015 at 07:51 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, g9g__BASHA__g9g, klambo, Mr.Alfredo, Psycedelic, Reyz, Saint Goofy, Script Kiddie, Snoop, TheyCallMeFox, zKillShxt
03-24-2015, 07:43 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Omgawhd Happy
03-24-2015, 07:47 PM #3
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Rebug4life
03-24-2015, 08:38 PM #4
Gurvier_Singh
Bounty hunter
Will it have cobra 7.10?
03-24-2015, 09:04 PM #5
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Singh View Post
Will it have cobra 7.10?

im sure it will have the latest cobra+mamba
03-24-2015, 10:18 PM #6
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Looking forward to a 4.70 CFW from rebug Smile
03-24-2015, 11:53 PM #7
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
Developer Joonie dropped by with some exciting news. The much anticipated Rebug 4.70 custom firmwares are nearing release, that being REX and D-REX. Joonie decided it was time to release a few homebrews that have been updated for them. In this release you get a updated IRISMAN, yes IRISMAN!! And with it a updated payload of firmware 4.70, MAMBA support and updated controller payload. Other homebrew apps included are PRX Loader 1.10 and EID Root Key Dumper 1.00. So be sure to read up and keep an eye right here for when the custom firmwares gets released.

IRISMAN 3.46:
-Updated Payload for 4.70 CEX-
-4.70 DEX support including MAMBA-
-Fixed fan controller payload,-
--[however, it still has old audio glitching bug when using payload mode since the official IRIS, I personally recommend webMAN instead]--
-Korean language support-
-Fixed auto button swap, all previous IRISMAN used to execute read_settings() before read_from_registry();, which explains why it was not working properly without changing ini file, now it properly detects region setting from registry, and apply that "buttonAssign" setting to IRIS without changing setting.ini, this should make all Asian users happier Thanks again @aldostools for tips-

PRX Loader 1.10:
-4.70 DEX supported-

EID Root Key Dumper 1.00 (for 4.70 DEX):
-4.70 DEX supported, this was intended for upcoming REBUG REX 4.70
-Future TOOLBOX version 2.02.04 will support dumping eid root key on both side of kernels, [4.70 CEX / 4.70 DEX]-

Downloads:

Source

when did they say where going to release D-REX 4.70
03-25-2015, 10:32 AM #8
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
when did they say where going to release D-REX 4.70

At the Moment i've been testing it for joonie it's really good some new features will be all reveled hopefully in the next few days and when the website is finished with the updates.

Yes cobra is inc and ccapi and tmapi is working fine.

ps2/ps1 works fine.

cex/dex convert working fine.

just sit back and wait...

new feature is brilliant i wont say much just say you can use it on OFW!!!

The following user thanked ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

TheRichSlut
03-25-2015, 02:02 PM #9
cant wait to 4.70 rebug ^_^
03-26-2015, 10:00 PM #10
how do i put it in my ps3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo