03-24-2015, 09:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I think Sony is changing something atm!! Well Yesturday I played like always no problem at all.. today I want to play gta on my jb try to sign in then it pups up: This account has been banned or temporarily suspended. I though ok i gonna use another account.. i could log in.. my ps3 freezed i tried to log in again than it puped up: acces to sony ent. from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended...Well the chance that i get banned is like zero.. cuz' if i am going to log in i always use psn ninja and psn patch 2.45 disable my cfw sooo why did they ban me? I think they know a way if someone is logged in with a spoofer.. but let me know whats going on or what you think.. :madsal:
03-24-2015, 09:11 PM #2
_HURT_
Little One
Your banned "user error" man plain and simple!!
03-24-2015, 09:13 PM #3
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by datHostin View Post
Hey Guys, I think Sony is changing something atm!! Well Yesturday I played like always no problem at all.. today I want to play gta on my jb try to sign in then it pups up: This account has been banned or temporarily suspended. I though ok i gonna use another account.. i could log in.. my ps3 freezed i tried to log in again than it puped up: acces to sony ent. from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended...Well the chance that i get banned is like zero.. cuz' if i am going to log in i always use psn ninja and psn patch 2.45 disable my cfw sooo why did they ban me? I think they know a way if someone is logged in with a spoofer.. but let me know whats going on or what you think.. :madsal:

LOL Same here even my legit accounts that weren't even on my ps3 got banned and even the account my mom uses for netflix for my little brother.
03-24-2015, 09:14 PM #4
Originally posted by HURT
When they do something you'll know!!

Its strange cuz' first my account got banned and few minutes later my system ( ps3 ) although i used psn ninja and psn patch to disable my cfw...
03-24-2015, 09:17 PM #5
no1z
Brute
Mmmm,,, The risk we all take i guess.. sorry to hear that _HURT_ is correct.. your banned bro.
03-24-2015, 09:18 PM #6
Originally posted by HURT
Your banned "user error" man plain and simple!!

I told you ... its strange because it shouldn't happen if I use these programs ... and I NEVER opend any cfw program online so it doesn't make sense..
03-24-2015, 09:19 PM #7
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by datHostin View Post
Hey Guys, I think Sony is changing something atm!! Well Yesturday I played like always no problem at all.. today I want to play gta on my jb try to sign in then it pups up: This account has been banned or temporarily suspended. I though ok i gonna use another account.. i could log in.. my ps3 freezed i tried to log in again than it puped up: acces to sony ent. from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended...Well the chance that i get banned is like zero.. cuz' if i am going to log in i always use psn ninja and psn patch 2.45 disable my cfw sooo why did they ban me? I think they know a way if someone is logged in with a spoofer.. but let me know whats going on or what you think.. :madsal:

My method to log in might help you next time i haven't been banned in forever still use my original CID.

Set your console ID to boot from a banned one.
i load GTA from Multiman then i use PSN patch and spoof CID - PSID -DISABLE CFW
load GTA when in story mode i set Original ID to log in once i join a lobby i set the banned ID back.

maybe it'll keep you unbanned for a longer time just keep in mind we'll always get banned is the risk we take everyday so don't get attached to your accounts unless you're on OFW :p

The following user thanked Sync for this useful post:

Jgood
03-24-2015, 09:23 PM #8
Originally posted by Sync View Post
My method to log in might help you next time i haven't been banned in forever still use my original CID.

Set your console ID to boot from a banned one.
i load GTA from Multiman then i use PSN patch and spoof CID - PSID -DISABLE CFW
load GTA when in story mode i set Original ID to log in once i join a lobby i set the banned ID back.

maybe it'll keep you unbanned for a longer time just keep in mind we'll always get banned is the risk we take everyday so don't get attached to your accounts unless you're on OFW :p

hmm to unban my ps3 i have to buy a CID right or are there other solutions?
03-24-2015, 09:28 PM #9
Rawn
Haxor!
yeah i got banned today as well. i'm always careful and never have been banned before. i think something is up

what spoofer were you guys using that got banned today? i was using arch
03-24-2015, 09:33 PM #10
Originally posted by Rawn View Post
yeah i got banned today as well. i'm always careful and never have been banned before. i think something is up

what spoofer were you guys using that got banned today? i was using arch

yh like i said .. psn is doing sth atm i used sen enabler ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo