04-04-2015, 10:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i just wanna update my old thread for prevent banning and im here with a very easy tutorial
***You need to be on COBRA for this to work.

*1----Load game with WebMAN or Multiman(Not to important what you use)
*2----Press Triangle and R2 in the same time and it will Disable cfw and clear history files.
*3----Go online

I know my old post was to long tutorial but this one works fine to and is so F******* easy.
By*************************AND THX FOR READING****************************************************
Last edited by Mandi3f ; 04-04-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Just updating

The following 7 users groaned at Mandi3f for this awful post:

BrevzHoster, koekiemonstarr2, oStankyModz, Psycedelic, Dacoco, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Vondy Supreme
04-04-2015, 04:31 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Mandi3f View Post
Hi guys i just wanna update my old thread for prevent banning and im here with a very easy tutorial

1----Disable internet connection(Just to be safe)
2----Load game with WebMAN or Multiman(Not to important what you use)
3----Press Triangle and R2 in the same time and it will Disable cfw and clear history files.
4----Enable wifi
5----Go online

I know my old post was to long tutorial but this one works fine to and is so F******* easy.
By*************************AND THX FOR READING****************************************************

You don't need to have internet disabled, just as long as your not signed in.
04-04-2015, 04:52 PM #3
SonyBlack
League Champion
paranoid effect.. dont go online..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

Cesei
04-04-2015, 05:00 PM #4
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You don't need to have internet disabled, just as long as your not signed in.

Oh thx for telling me this.
04-04-2015, 05:03 PM #5
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
paranoid effect.. dont go online..

Lol :p
04-04-2015, 05:42 PM #6
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Mandi3f View Post
Hi guys i just wanna update my old thread for prevent banning and im here with a very easy tutorial

*1----Load game with WebMAN or Multiman(Not to important what you use)
*2----Press Triangle and R2 in the same time and it will Disable cfw and clear history files.
*3----Go online

This is all bull**** I I don't disable syscalls (CFW) o spoof my cid o clear my history I just turn on my ps3 sign in that's its I have been doing this for long time I still have my original cid unbanned. I even FTP sign in.
So you tutorial its useless
04-04-2015, 05:49 PM #7
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
This is all bull**** I I don't disable syscalls (CFW) o spoof my cid o clear my history I just turn on my ps3 sign in that's its I have been doing this for long time I still have my original cid unbanned. I even FTP sign in.
So you tutorial its useless

Its not useless...Why you are to lazy to do it its only 3 seconds lol...if you can click my post and open it to comment that yeah maybe this useless for you but not my thread so do what you think is more good.
04-07-2015, 05:48 PM #8
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Useless no need to do this
04-08-2015, 01:46 AM #9
illegalzinc
Little One
Originally posted by BrevzHoster View Post
Useless no need to do this

...Says the guy who just posted that all his accounts got banned. Oh the irony. Idk

But I'll bet you'll say that you did exactly this and even then the ban hammer payed you a visit.

The following user thanked illegalzinc for this useful post:

TheRichSlut

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo