04-06-2015, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello, and welcome to NGU.
Today, I am releasing something I feel will be most helpful for developers or anyone who builds tools.
I've been working on this for the whole day, freezing countless times, but everything should be working now.

Now, this is a .NET DLL(for use with RTM projects) that allows you to call functions without the need of normal RPC.
Something special, is that this allows you to call functions that require a hook.
It works using functions that are in the .SPRX

This SHOULD work for any game, and it requires a DEX PS3 and PS3Lib.
I'm sure it would work on CEX, but I wanted to release ASAP.

After attaching, well, before calling a function you need to add something like this:

SPRX.setTOC(TOC ADDRESS);

SPRX.setHookAddress(ADDRESS TO HOOK TO);
This is only needed if you call a function that requires to be hooked

To call a function, you'd simply do it the same way as you'd do with RPC. Example:

SPRX.Call<RETURN TYPE>(ADDRESS, HOOKED?, PARAMETERS);
Example:
SPRX.Call<string>(0x12345678, false, 5);

Once downloaded you'll find a READ ME.txt with some information about this project.
Download also includes the .DLL(to use with your own projects), the .SPRX.
Lastly it has a "demo" project for GTA, with a single function, which lets you spawn a vehicle(adder) which is/should be visible for all players.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.

There aren't any known bugs atm, but if you find any, please do report them immediately.
Any suggestions are appreciated!

Credits:
- Me, for creating this
- Whoever released PatchInJump
- Choco for original RPC

Change Log:

v1.0: Initial release
v1.1: Some bug fixes
v1.2: More bug fixes. Added support for different return types
v1.3: Choose whether or not function should be hooked. Released source

Last edited by John ; 04-21-2015 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Updated. Released source

The following 43 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

187i, Ariel R., AustinMods-, Boliberrys, dactylus, Dan Dactyl, Deicio, Sabotage, Eddie-Lucas, elgolumm, EternalHabit, flynhigh09, Freezy :D, FusionIsDaName, Geo, GFM, Godsless, ioritree, iRnZ, JAKE_1496, koekiemonstarr2, kr0wns, Kryptus, milky4444, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, network10, Norway-_-1999, o0kiddik0o™, Pyro577, RGaming, RIP_MODZ_150, RTE, Sen, Smoky420, SyGnUs, TheRichSlut, TotalCurryMan, TotalModzHD, Laser, xMrJR, Xx_NickFury_xX
04-06-2015, 03:02 AM #2
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post

Hello, and welcome to NGU.
Today, I am releasing something I feel will be most helpful for developers or anyone who builds tools.
I've been working on this for the whole day, freezing countless times, but everything should be working now.

Now, this is a .NET DLL that allows you to call functions without the need of RPC, which would usually need RPC.
Something special, is that this allows you to call functions that require a hook, otherwise you'd freeze.

This SHOULD work for any game, and it requires a DEX PS3 and PS3Lib, I'm sure it could work on CEX, but I wanted to release ASAP.

To call a function, you'd simply do it the same way as you'd do with RPC. Example:

SPRX.Call(ADDRESS, Param1, Param2, etc.);

In the download you'll find a READ ME.txt with some information about it this, as well as the .DLL, the .SPRX, and a "demo" source for GTA, with a single function, which lets you spawn a vehicle(adder) which is/should be visible for all players.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

There aren't any known bugs atm, but if you find any, please do report them immediately.

Credits:
- Me, for creating this
- Whoever released PatchInJump

good shit m8 Winky Winky

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

John
04-06-2015, 03:30 AM #3
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
niceeee bro, thx for this..

The following user thanked Maty360414 for this useful post:

John
04-06-2015, 03:50 AM #4
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
04-06-2015, 03:51 AM #5
Thank you ,did you know how to use ccapi syscalls # poke/read lv2 address (not C#)
04-06-2015, 03:52 AM #6
Originally posted by ioritree View Post
Thank you ,did you know how to use ccapi syscalls # poke/read lv2 address (not C#)

I don't understand what you're asking. This has nothing to do with Syscalls

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

ioritree
04-06-2015, 03:56 AM #7
sorry , it's my mistake ,it's sprxcalls not syscalls lol
04-06-2015, 04:38 AM #8
GFM
Can’t trickshot me!
Feverdex bae <3
04-06-2015, 10:52 AM #9
RTE
Keep it real!
Nice :yes:
04-06-2015, 12:28 PM #10
Pretty cool this is like jrpc for Xbox nice. I had worked on something similar like this but never got around to releasing before I sold my cfw

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

John

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo