04-07-2015, 02:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I just want to put this out there, for some reason all ps3 modders have it locked in their head that SPRX is only for DEX. Im here to tell you that is not true. xFatalCoder figured this out (which it is not hard but no one else did it except for Phobia and Taylor) but it is very simple to do. There are some SPRX's that wont work because the compiler.

Here is a vid xFatalCoder made explaining how to do it.

The following 2 users say thank you to BakerModz for this useful post:

BrevzHoster, Moreuseinatool
04-07-2015, 02:59 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Out of all the people only a few know how to do this No

But at least they will know now, not that is was ever a secret :p lol

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-07-2015, 02:59 AM #3
Originally posted by BakerModz View Post
Ok I just want to put this out there, for some reason all ps3 modders have it locked in their head that SPRX is only for DEX. Im here to tell you that is not true. xFatalCoder figured this out (which it is not hard but no one else did it except for Phobia and Taylor) but it is very simple to do. There are some SPRX's that wont work because the compiler.

Here is a vid xFatalCoder made explaining how to do it.

I knew this
04-07-2015, 03:02 AM #4
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
I knew this

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Out of all the people only a few know how to do this No

But at least they will know now, not that is was ever a secret :p lol

i never said no one knew how to do it, i was just putting it out there because everyone seems to think its for dex only

and i just stated that no one did it when they released their sprx.. its sad no one knows how to do this because it is very easy.

and yeah sc58 i know it wasent but i thought id just put it out there... xFatalCoder figured it out when they patched spoofers he went to habib but still wanted to use sprx :P
Last edited by BakerModz ; 04-07-2015 at 03:06 AM.

The following user thanked BakerModz for this useful post:

John
04-07-2015, 03:08 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff
i never said no one knew how to do it, i was just putting it out there because everyone seems to think its for dex only

and i just stated that no one did it when they released their sprx.. its sad no one knows how to do this because it is very easy.

and yeah sc58 i know it wasent but i thought id just put it out there... xFatalCoder figured it out when they patched spoofers he went to habib but still wanted to use sprx :P

i was replying to the video not what u said before the video :p

Yeah this was never hard, i mean no need for anyone to get mad but not alot of people know this stuff kinda a shame since there wanting to mod a video game, i mean they wonder why they don't get no where with this simple stuff but google is everyone best friend Smile

TheRichSlut
04-07-2015, 03:12 AM #6
i was replying to the video not what u said before the video :p

Yeah this was never hard, i mean no need for anyone to get mad but not alot of people know this stuff kinda a shame since there wanting to mod a video game, i mean they wonder why they don't get no where with this simple stuff but google is everyone best friend Smile

Ikr... anyone that knows how to make a modded cex eboot should have figured this out... FeverDEX acted like it was a big deal that i said i havent seen many people do this... because i havent. obv people like you and him know how to do it.. this was mainly intended for the people that want to use sprx :P
04-07-2015, 03:15 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Ikr... anyone that knows how to make a modded cex eboot should have figured this out... FeverDEX acted like it was a big deal that i said i havent seen many people do this... because i havent. obv people like you and him know how to do it.. this was mainly intended for the people that want to use sprx :P

there must be alot of new peeps but i knew how to resign a eboot for year's now, like everyone should know how to do this.. so simple and there alot of tut if people would just google whatever they need mostly all the basic stuff is on the web other site etc

TheRichSlut
04-07-2015, 03:17 AM #8
there must be alot of new peeps but i knew how to resign a eboot for year's now, like everyone should know how to do this.. so simple and there alot of tut if people would just google whatever they need mostly all the basic stuff is on the web other site etc

lol i believe the people who don't know how are the same people who are to0 lazy an complain about having to make a debug eboot for tmapi -__- lol

The following user thanked TheRichSlut for this useful post:

SC58
04-07-2015, 03:42 AM #9
but now problem is can't use dex syscalls(904,905) on cex ,have anyone know how to write/read lv2 memory on cex ?
04-07-2015, 04:01 AM #10
optantic
Pokemon Trainer
sprx always works on CEX, but the question is how do you poke an Breakpoint address on CEX using sprx?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo