Post: PS3 Game Database - GUI Update - [WINDOWS ONLY] - Desiqnz
04-20-2015, 04:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hi all

I present to you my PS3 Game Database... it has a few features such as: search mode, search control, multiple region support, a newb login system and more.

Video:

Pictures:

You must login or register to view this content.

This was developed in C# using the You must login or register to view this content. theme a long with You must login or register to view this content. .

Download- You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. [False positives - due to agressive encryption]

I think that's it... bye

The following user thanked DesiqnzHD for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-20-2015, 05:29 PM #2
Looks good, however I would advise users to be careful when downloading this tool due to the virus scan results. I have personally checked and all seems fine though :p Nice share
04-20-2015, 06:43 PM #3
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Looks good, however I would advise users to be careful when downloading this tool due to the virus scan results. I have personally checked and all seems fine though :p Nice share

Yeah it's all fine, I can assure all of you its all legit.. and thanks :*
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Lol people has made and release alot of pkg getting tools, i'm pretty sure your tool don't bypass the server ip listing to beable to get dex pkg if not then this is pointless as there is lot of these type of tools
04-20-2015, 09:33 PM #5
OhHotzz-
Save Point
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Lol people has made and release alot of pkg getting tools, i'm pretty sure your tool don't bypass the server ip listing to beable to get dex pkg if not then this is pointless as there is lot of these type of tools

im not being rude or anything but all i see you do it tell people their realses are pointless, so what if they are realsed before? let them realse that they make...
04-20-2015, 09:35 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by OhHotzz
im not being rude or anything but all i see you do it tell people their realses are pointless, so what if they are realsed before? let them realse that they make...

it is pointless as there is many released, i'm not stopping anyone from releasing whatever just saying lol

not hating or anything just saying..

Would have been nice if the release was bypassing the server to be able to download DEV pkg etc but this tool is no different then any other pkg tool so that is why it's pointless as it's nothing different to all the other or new :p
Last edited by SC58 ; 04-20-2015 at 09:39 PM.
04-20-2015, 10:43 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
it is pointless as there is many released, i'm not stopping anyone from releasing whatever just saying lol

not hating or anything just saying..

Would have been nice if the release was bypassing the server to be able to download DEV pkg etc but this tool is no different then any other pkg tool so that is why it's pointless as it's nothing different to all the other or new :p

I honestly haven't seen any other tools like this, the only one I've seen is Red-Eye's but the link was dead and he never bothered to update it. So, right now this is the first I've seen.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo