04-22-2015, 05:00 AM #1
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone Here On NGU That Mods, Lets All Be Honest Here. How Much As NGU Taught You About Modding/Or Improving Your Experience On Ps3! I Mean NGU Has It All! Modders Can Learn How To Get More Out Of There Jailbreak And Experience More Then What The Game As To Offer! But It Also Offers Legit Players Helpful Tips And Tutorials ! And I Just Wanna Know How Much NGU Has Helped You With Your System Whether It Be With Jailbreak Errors And Homebrew Or Game Stumps And Hints/Glitches!
04-22-2015, 05:03 AM #2
HighModzz
Bounty hunter
Why Must You Speak Like This? And NGU has taught me a lot. But not as near as youtube. If you wanted to find something back in the days, youtube as always there.

The following user thanked HighModzz for this useful post:

Vondy Supreme
04-22-2015, 05:44 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I believe this goes in the general discussion's section but NGU has taught me a lot. But none the less we all help each other learn here, some learn more and some teach more but we've all learned or else we wouldn't stay here. N like the above post YouTube does have more tutorials but the problem with it is having to sift through the ones that don't work or even right, I'm guessing on average when looking thru YouTube tutorials you'll watch 8 vids before you find one that helps you. But yes NGU is a great site genes the growth over the yrs.
04-22-2015, 06:58 AM #4
Actually Alot as i never even knew about fan control utility and many other homebrew apps. Thanks NGU Smile
04-22-2015, 07:07 AM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NotMyMods View Post
Everyone Here On NGU That Mods, Lets All Be Honest Here. How Much As NGU Taught You About Modding/Or Improving Your Experience On Ps3! I Mean NGU Has It All! Modders Can Learn How To Get More Out Of There Jailbreak And Experience More Then What The Game As To Offer! But It Also Offers Legit Players Helpful Tips And Tutorials ! And I Just Wanna Know How Much NGU Has Helped You With Your System Whether It Be With Jailbreak Errors And Homebrew Or Game Stumps And Hints/Glitches!

Hmm Let's See Learned How to RTM And How to put a certain file in a certain directory such as sprx or lines.qrc.
04-22-2015, 12:26 PM #6
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Everyone Here On NGU That Mods, Lets All Be Honest Here. How Much As NGU Taught You About Modding/Or Improving Your Experience On Ps3! I Mean NGU Has It All! Modders Can Learn How To Get More Out Of There Jailbreak And Experience More Then What The Game As To Offer! But It Also Offers Legit Players Helpful Tips And Tutorials ! And I Just Wanna Know How Much NGU Has Helped You With Your System Whether It Be With Jailbreak Errors And Homebrew Or Game Stumps And Hints/Glitches!

NGU never taught me anything, i had to learn how to do all my shit because no one wanted to help me.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Maty360414, Script Kiddie, xSKyZDaLiMiTx
04-22-2015, 01:11 PM #7
Exploited
Award Winner
Lets Be Honest...You Cap Each Of Your Letters...You Might Be Retarded

The following user thanked Exploited for this useful post:

Mystery
04-22-2015, 02:28 PM #8
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
vcgvtcrcrvghvtvrrvrvthvth
04-22-2015, 03:01 PM #9
Reyz
Banned

It didnt help me with modding or anything, however with coding etc i have had help from NGU!
04-22-2015, 04:15 PM #10
Closed on request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo