05-15-2015, 12:13 PM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Estwald (aka Hermes) has come out of semi-retirement and released an update to System Manager. With this update the developer has officially added 4.70 CFW support and also provides some improvements to Fan Control Utility that is present within the System Manager. See full details in the Google Translated quote from Estwald:

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Quote:
-Well, it's done in the git, new_core has changes.
-sm.self already compiled.
-with patches to CFW 4.70 (I advise prudence someone more expert to try it first).

How does it work?
So basically when the temperature changes instead of setting the value directly it reaches the target speed from wherever you are in a series of steps. sysUsleep as the loop is 400 ms, that means a step forward every 400 ms. There is an internal counter that counts to 5 and at position 1 makes the temperature reading and tries to adjust steps in relation to the tables and no one moves every turn. If this I want to play, look to it yourselves . In principle, it is matched up to a maximum of 5 steps, but as a decimal precision is lost, there may be more, of course. Anyway, I try it and see if you like best. And no, I have not . It's just that one day is a day as a forum people get around a theme and no one program, the thing comes to nothing and less . So there you have a variant.

Edit:
You can try from the Iris own to make a jump something great temperatures to be enough to return to the lower limit and see how it behaves if you want to make the most progressive leap with. Add number of steps or make adjustment step by step with a lower frequency of 400 ms (adding a counter that makes setting one in two or more cycles) to see what you like best. To me as it is, that's fine. Greetings.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

koekiemonstarr2, TehMerkMods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo