06-08-2015, 07:41 PM #1
VIP_911
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys since the new update is here on ps3 4.75 i think sony have patched all the spoofers so today i am going to show you how to get back online !
1. okay first thing you want do is uninstall the spoofer you have and delete it

2. (rebug users only !)next you make sure that if you are on rebug than you need to go to rebug tool box and change the system mode to normal if you are on a another cfw u don't have to worry about the second step

3. then you install the pkg of sen enabler and open sen enabler (the sen enabler is the beta version i'll try to let you guys know when the actual version comes out

4. then you press square ( SEN/PSN OPTION ) then press square again ( Enable/Disable SEN access ) then press square again and it should say (enable SEN access) then after that its going to ask you if you want to enable SEN access then just press (x) for yes then its just going to say PSN/SEN access is enabled do you want to reboot then just press (x) again

then you are finally done and just go and double check that your firmware is spoofed to 4.75 Smile

link to SEN Enabler v5.8.3 (Beta):You must login or register to view this content.[BETA-TEST].pkg

The following 2 users say thank you to VIP_911 for this useful post:

Daddy, SEROTONIN
06-08-2015, 07:46 PM #2
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 911 View Post
hey guys since the new update is here on ps3 4.75 i think sony have patched all the spoofers so today i am going to show you how to get back online !

2. (rebug users only !)next you make sure that if you are on rebug than you need to go to rebug tool box and change the system mode to normal if you are on a another cfw u don't have to worry about the second step

3. then you install the pkg of sen enabler and open sen enabler (the sen enabler is the beta version i'll try to let you guys know when the actual version comes out

4. then you press square ( SEN/PSN OPTION ) then press square again ( Enable/Disable SEN access ) then press square again and it should say (enable SEN access) then after that its going to ask you if you want to enable SEN access then just press (x) for yes then its just going to say PSN/SEN access is enabled do you want to reboot then just press (x) again

then you are finally done and just go and double check that your firmware is spoofed to 4.75 Smile

link to SEN Enabler v5.8.3 (Beta):You must login or register to view this content.[BETA-TEST].pkg

Great post! Definitely will help people Smile
06-08-2015, 07:50 PM #3
VIP_911
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by niki201 View Post
Great post! Definitely will help people Smile

thanks!!!!Tustin
06-08-2015, 07:59 PM #4
:madsal:
06-08-2015, 08:12 PM #5
JoellekeB
Bounty hunter
Does this work for ps3ita 4.65
06-08-2015, 08:19 PM #6
Here is the official sen enabler 4.75 I had posted but it got deleted if it helps please push on the heart to add to my rep thanks Outie this is the official sen enabler 4.75 not the beta

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by vicious_results ; 06-09-2015 at 04:12 AM.
06-08-2015, 08:30 PM #7
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader
Originally posted by JoellekeB View Post
Does this work for ps3ita 4.65

i dont think so cuz u have to delete the spoofer but it is built in, sooo :/

but u can get on anyway :p
06-08-2015, 10:42 PM #8
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by 911 View Post
hey guys since the new update is here on ps3 4.75 i think sony have patched all the spoofers so today i am going to show you how to get back online !

i really appreciate this man. i needed this. you have skype?
06-09-2015, 06:40 AM #9
VIP_911
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Daddy View Post
i really appreciate this man. i needed this. you have skype?

sorry but i dont use skype but what do you need ?
06-10-2015, 05:54 PM #10
VIP_911
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by daddy View Post
i really appreciate this man. I needed this. You have skype?

sorry m8 don't have skype

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo