Post: How To Play Online Without Ban From Any Game ( Minimum Ban Risk ) And How To Unban
07-20-2015, 12:54 AM #1
bewenben
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Everyone ! , I posted this post for everyone who want to play online safely in CFW Without Ban In 4.75 CFW , There Are Many Ways To Play Online Without Ban , Let's Read About Them :

1st Way : Using SEN Enabler

1. BEFORE Using Any Homebrew Apps Or Any Backup Manager Or SEN Enabler , Make Sure Your Internet Connection Is DISABLED ( Reason : Sony Can Collect Any Data And See What You're Doing And Give Ban )

2. Choose The Game You Want To Play

3. Open SEN Enabler

4. You'll Have Many Options , Every Button Has a Function In This Application So BE CAREFUL WHILE USING IT , First Thing You Click [ R1 ] ( Hide Info ) , After Finishing , You Choose [ R2 ] ( OFW : All Disabled )

5 . Click ^ [ Patch All ] , After Finishing , You Choose [ R2 ] ( OFW : All Disabled ) Or Choose O : Current Mode As You Chose [ R2 ] In The Last Step

6. Now You Have Disabled Your Syscalls , And Returned To The Main Menu , Click On [ R2 ] ( Delete History Files ) ( Reason : When You Enable Your Internet Connection , Sony Can Know What You Recently Done And Give Ban )

7. Return Back To XMB And ENABLE Your Internet Connection Again

8. Sign In Without Any Problems

2nd Way : Using PSNPatch

1. BEFORE Using Any Homebrew Apps Or Any Backup Manager Or PSNPatch , Make Sure Your Internet Connection Is DISABLED ( Reason : Sony Can Collect Any Data And See What You're Doing And Give Ban )

3. Open PSNPatch

4. All You Have To Do Is To Click [ X ] Spoof IDPS And PSID , Disable CFW

5. Enable Internet Connection

6. Sign In!

MOST IMPORTANT POINTS YOU MUST TAKE CARE ABOUT IT :

1. If You Want To Choose Another Game : DISABLE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION , Then Restart Your PS3

2. You Can Spoof Your CID , But DO NOT SPOOF Your Software Version , If There Is A New Software Update , Wait Till CFW Update Releases

3. Don't Install Package Files While LOGGED IN PSN ( If You Are Using PSNPatch )

4. If You Want My Advice , Use SEN Enabler , You Can Delete History Files With It While You Can't Using PSNPatch

5. Don't Open Any Homebrew Apps OR Backup Managers OR SEN Enabler OR PSNPatch While Logged In PSN

6. Don't Use Any MODS Online, If You Want To Use Mods Offline So It Is Okay

7. You Can Go To This Link : You must login or register to view this content. And You Can Know The Other Ban Reasons

For COD BO2 , COD AW , COD Ghosts , Grand Theft Auto V Players , I Suggest Using SEN Enabler ( I'm Playing GTA Online And COD BO2 By Using SEN Enabler And No Ban Till Now But If You Want To Play COD BO2 , Make A New User With New Account To Play )

So I Think SEN Enabler Is The Best Homebrew App For Disabling Syscalls

Any Questions Or Support Will Be Helpful !

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR CONSOLE ID OR ACCOUNT GOT BANNED !!

Now Let's See What You Have To Do When You Got Banned :

First : You Have To Change Your CID, So How Will You Get It ?

1. Stealing :

- I Heard That There Are Many PlayStation Cafes In Some Countries Around The World , If You Are In One Of These Countries So You Are Lucky , You Can Steal One Of These PS3's CID By SEN Enabler

2. Buying :

- There Are Many Websites Sell Working CID's , Look For Trusted Website To Buy From Him

After You Get Your New CID, Let's See How Will You Change Your Original CID :

You Can Spoof You Banned CID With The Working CID With One Of These Apps : IrisMan , PS3ita Manager , ManaGunz Manager , PSNPatch

P.S : PS3ita Manager Works Only On 4.53 , ManaGunz Manager Works For 4.70 And Earlier

( I'm Working On 4.75 And Using IrisMan To Spoof CID )

Now We Make A New Account And Play Online Again

Any Questions , I Can Answer
Any Support , It Will Be Helpful

Thank You!
Last edited by bewenben ; 07-20-2015 at 01:06 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at bewenben for this awful post:

baluba777, ImHaXUnique
07-20-2015, 02:23 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by bewenben View Post
Hey Everyone ! , I posted this post for everyone who want to play online safely in CFW Without Ban In 4.75 CFW , There Are Many Ways To Play Online Without Ban , Let's Read About Them :

1. BEFORE Using Any Homebrew Apps Or Any Backup Manager Or SEN Enabler , Make Sure Your Internet Connection Is DISABLED ( Reason : Sony Can Collect Any Data And See What You're Doing And Give Ban )

3. Open SEN Enabler

4. You'll Have Many Options , Every Button Has a Function In This Application So BE CAREFUL WHILE USING IT , First Thing You Click [ R1 ] ( Hide Info ) , After Finishing , You Choose [ R2 ] ( OFW : All Disabled )

5 . Click ^ [ Patch All ] , After Finishing , You Choose [ R2 ] ( OFW : All Disabled ) Or Choose O : Current Mode As You Chose [ R2 ] In The Last Step

6. Now You Have Disabled Your Syscalls , And Returned To The Main Menu , Click On [ R2 ] ( Delete History Files ) ( Reason : When You Enable Your Internet Connection , Sony Can Know What You Recently Done And Give Ban )

1. BEFORE Using Any Homebrew Apps Or Any Backup Manager Or PSNPatch , Make Sure Your Internet Connection Is DISABLED ( Reason : Sony Can Collect Any Data And See What You're Doing And Give Ban )

3. Open PSNPatch

6. Sign In!

1. If You Want To Choose Another Game : DISABLE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION , Then Restart Your PS3

2. You Can Spoof Your CID , But DO NOT SPOOF Your Software Version , If There Is A New Software Update , Wait Till CFW Update Releases

3. Don't Install Package Files While LOGGED IN PSN ( If You Are Using PSNPatch )

4. If You Want My Advice , Use SEN Enabler , You Can Delete History Files With It While You Can't Using PSNPatch

5. Don't Open Any Homebrew Apps OR Backup Managers OR SEN Enabler OR PSNPatch While Logged In PSN

7. You Can Go To This Link : You must login or register to view this content. And You Can Know The Other Ban Reasons

For COD BO2 , COD AW , COD Ghosts , Grand Theft Auto V Players , I Suggest Using SEN Enabler ( I'm Playing GTA Online And COD BO2 By Using SEN Enabler And No Ban Till Now But If You Want To Play COD BO2 , Make A New User With New Account To Play )

1. Stealing :

- I Heard That There Are Many PlayStation Cafes In Some Countries Around The World , If You Are In One Of These Countries So You Are Lucky , You Can Steal One Of These PS3's CID By SEN Enabler

2. Buying :

- There Are Many Websites Sell Working CID's , Look For Trusted Website To Buy From Him

You Can Spoof You Banned CID With The Working CID With One Of These Apps : IrisMan , PS3ita Manager , ManaGunz Manager , PSNPatch

P.S : PS3ita Manager Works Only On 4.53 , ManaGunz Manager Works For 4.70 And Earlier

Thank You!

Some of this doesn't help. SEN Enabler is horrible app to use, has the most risk. A PSN spoof has risk, but not so much. I've never been banned for that.
07-20-2015, 02:38 AM #3
bewenben
Save Point
im playing with SEN Enabler for month and no ban
07-20-2015, 03:42 AM #4
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Hey Everyone ! , I posted this post for everyone who want to play online safely in CFW Without Ban In 4.75 CFW , There Are Many Ways To Play Online Without Ban , Let's Read About Them :

3. Open SEN Enabler

3. Open PSNPatch

6. Sign In!

1. Stealing :

2. Buying :

Thank You!

yay another way that everyone knows this way posted so many times like why post it again and so many steps for no reason
07-22-2015, 11:06 AM #5
Thanks
07-22-2015, 11:12 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!

3. Open SEN Enabler

3. Open PSNPatch

6. Sign In!

1. Stealing :

2. Buying :

Thank You!

Some of it may not help. But could be useful for new modders.
07-23-2015, 01:51 PM #7
RoDDreamDJ
Pokemon Trainer
Fuck that SEN Enabler method! I fucking opened it and just pressed R1 my ps3 (fAt) turned off and wass beeping and beeping twice and my screen didnt show anything (my tv said no signal) and i looked at ps3 and the red light were flashing i pressed the on/off button and then my ps3 beeped once and stopped blinking and just went red normal off and then i turned it on like normal, But my old ps3 has YLOD and thats how it is! These shitty ass fucked up pkgs or the heat or dust and stuff makes it fucked up! So i HIGHLY recommend the second one: PSN Patch ive used that for a year now and I only got banned once.
07-24-2015, 03:41 PM #8
baluba777
NGU Premium Member

3. Open SEN Enabler

3. Open PSNPatch

6. Sign In!

1. Stealing :

2. Buying :

Thank You!

.....at this point use direct a normal console with ofw Firmware .
07-24-2015, 06:47 PM #9
Sen
:usa: :usa:

3. Open SEN Enabler

3. Open PSNPatch

6. Sign In!

1. Stealing :

2. Buying :

Thank You!

There are actually enough tutorials about this.
07-24-2015, 11:05 PM #10
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Some of this doesn't help. SEN Enabler is horrible app to use, has the most risk. A PSN spoof has risk, but not so much. I've never been banned for that.

Sen enabler is the best spoofer ever ....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo